Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781257 times)
reginalkri

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:16:22 AM

Trust summary for techbytes

This user's password was reset recently.

Another bought account for ico scam?? Prove you are legit dec, no identity = no money.

Guys remember declouds, opair, orable, zion scams and so forth, they are all bought account scams.  Angry

EDIT: Sorry I misjudged the project. I confirm this project it is legit, I was too sensitive about those scamswith bought accounts before.

The reservations that I have, from even seeing past Anns for this coin is that the OP comes with like a posse, crew, hommies, whatever, all pumping a brand new coin that nobody has ever heard off as if it's the most revolutionary thing ever. Not saying that it's a scam, but they do seem to be making a coordinated effort to pump up this coin. So I would expect for this ANN to have lots, and lots of pages and activity, but mostly due to the posse hyping it.
You are probably absolutely correct. Although I changed my signature, I'm very skeptical. The most that I can see me gambling on this prospect is 0.1 BTC. We will see if they can succeed in making me a devotee. I'm usually the first to flip to an ugly troll with these cryptoprojects.

We'll just have to wait, read white paper, etc. But more importantly see them on interviews, legit escrows, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:19:19 AM

Another bought account for ico scam?? Prove you are legit dec, no identity = no money.

Guys remember declouds, opair, orable, zion scams and so forth, they are all bought account scams.  Angry

EDIT: Sorry I misjudged the project. I confirm this project it is legit, I was too sensitive about those scamswith bought accounts before.

The reservations that I have, from even seeing past Anns for this coin is that the OP comes with like a posse, crew, hommies, whatever, all pumping a brand new coin that nobody has ever heard off as if it's the most revolutionary thing ever. Not saying that it's a scam, but they do seem to be making a coordinated effort to pump up this coin. So I would expect for this ANN to have lots, and lots of pages and activity, but mostly due to the posse hyping it.

Well just because you have a lot of enthusiastic people does not make you a scam.  you talk shit but you also have no idea who we are and are just making assumptions but that does not make it true.  It's very brave of you to make a prediction that obviously will happen.  Have lots of people talking?  You get pages of activity. Duh.

Nobody is pumping now, just meeting back with old friends on new projects.  if we really do something bad, by all means call us out on it but don't just assume that we are this or that because you assume you have seen it all.  

We know how often promises get broken, we're not noobs here.  We are doing this BECAUSE those promises keep getting broken and not because we want to do more of the breaking.

How was I talking shit? I just expressed my reservations about the flow of these threads.

your comment is on the line of someone saying, I'm not a racist, but then goes on to say something racist.  I'm not calling it a scam but it's a scam.... how's that any different?
No, my comment reads, "I don't know if it's a scam because there's no way for me to really know and it might not, but these are the reservations I have." It's being fair by mentioning my reservations, but also warning that that it's just weighing in the possibilities. If you want to see something harsher, go into virtually all other ICO which start out with some people dissecting every detail, and writing scam, scam, scam. It's part of the process, and I haven't seen that in this thread. And it's healthy when you do see it.
I'm not new here.  I know how it goes, but you don't see that there is absolutely ZERO need to come in and even make that statement unless you have PROOF.  Why just make a general statement about scams if you don't even know.  Look through my history, I've seen it all and said it all and If I were in your shoes, I would not just come into any thread and even say the word scam unless I had more proof.  
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:29:07 AM

Guys remember declouds, opair, orable, zion scams and so forth, they are all bought account scams.  Angry

We are currently one of, if not the, largest teams in the crypto world. I think we prefer team or crew. But you will soon meet all of us. And rest assured we are not asking for anything from you personally, except an open mind and a chance to see what we can and will deliver. We are huge believers of overdelivering and will stand behind our vision 100%. Welcome to ARK. We are Glad you can be a part of our community.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

WOW This logo... Just can't stop looking at it. It's so hypnotic.
Logo newbium i want to,where is your logo.

Mine is on the left side of this post. Where is yours? Cheesy
I dont have left size logo how to apply.

To update your avatar : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=avatar;u=XXXXX  - just replace the last XXXXX with your username ID number in your case it is 903739  so you can change your avatar via this link :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=avatar;u=903739 (you need to upload it so you can right click on mine - save image as and save it on your computer and then in your avatar page simply choose file and click upload in the avatar section.

basket ball

Activity: 971
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:47:58 AM

INDONESIANTRANSLATION:

READY

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:05:45 AM

What is the plan for distribution of this coin?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:15:54 AM

we're just announcing our presence to the world.  More detailed information like coin distribution will be made during the Official ANN where we will post our whitepaper, change the OP and reveal our full plan in a week or so.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:32:10 AM

we're just announcing our presence to the world.  More detailed information like coin distribution will be made during the Official ANN where we will post our whitepaper, change the OP and reveal our full plan in a week or so.
let see what this coin will bring to the community, will wait for this further ann. good luck
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:58:41 AM

let see what this coin will bring to the community, will wait for this further ann. good luck
thank you for your understanding, trust me when i say, you will not be disapointed.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:02:11 AM

INDONESIANTRANSLATION:

READY

Thank you for your support and interest @basket ball, next week more information will be available.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:48:13 AM

Went ahead and added this to my signature Smiley
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:35:45 AM

Went ahead and added this to my signature Smiley

Great and welcome aboard! Thanks for joining ARK ecosystem.

corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:00:57 AM

Interesting, waiting for
techbytes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:05:24 AM

Welcome aboard!

It is great to see community taking the initiative to support the project with forum translations and signatures. 

-tb-

Vinz421

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:24:10 AM

Looks a good project.

I would like to reserve portuguese translation.

All the best

Welcome Shooter, good to see you here. I've seen you as an active community member with a positive outlook in other projects

thank you. I hope to help the team to make this project a great success.
regards

Please feel free to do a translation, start a thread when it suits you. Thanks for your interest.
French translation available, maybe i will change my signature too  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1650098.msg16578013#msg16578013

Haha. I was about to say "110% Google translate", before testing it for fun, and realizing google actually made a far better job.
There's not a single gramatically correct sentence in that translation.

Cannabanana, Techbytes, if u guys happen to be interested in a genuine FR translation, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.
Cheers,
Samuray

Activity: 291

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:14:15 PM

It will be a great project !
Added the signature !  Wink

Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:04:43 PM

Looks a good project.

All the best

Welcome Shooter, good to see you here. I've seen you as an active community member with a positive outlook in other projects

regards

Please feel free to do a translation, start a thread when it suits you. Thanks for your interest.

Haha. I was about to say "110% Google translate", before testing it for fun, and realizing google actually made a far better job.

Cannabanana, Techbytes, if u guys happen to be interested in a genuine FR translation, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.
Cheers,
Essaye de traduire avec google translate si tu veux et compare.Pas besoin d'être jaloux de mon traduction.
Contrairement à toi,je ne suis pas un bounties hunter
Ps : I am french why i have to use google translate ?you can add me on facebook if you want
Ondin

Activity: 400

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:16:05 PM

Hello everyone! great dev team and I'm sure that will be able to realize this ambitious project. I participate willingly by supporters with my signature and helping with the translation for our Italian section. Wink

LISK delegate ondin | Lisk Online Wallet | OpenSource Lisk wallet | Lisk Italian Group | Best Lisk Pools30% reward shared with voters
Vinz421

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:25:17 PM

Looks a good project.

All the best

regards

Cheers,
Essaye de traduire avec google translate si tu veux et compare.Pas besoin d'être jaloux de mon traduction.
Contrairement à toi,je ne suis pas un bounties hunter
Ps : I am french why i have to use google translate ?you can add me on facebook if you want

I'm not jealous of your translation, mate, just suggesting to make an actual proper one.
I suggest you indeed copy-paste yours in Google translate in order to fix most of the mistakes. Smiley

I can't believe you're French for a single second man, you're not using the genders and grammar in the proper form.
Any French child doesn't make these mistakes.

Btw, on dit une traduction.

Bisous.
techbytes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:30:28 PM

Hello everyone! great dev team and I'm sure that will be able to realize this ambitious project. I participate willingly by supporters with my signature and helping with the translation for our Italian section. Wink

Thank you for the support and welcome aboard the Ark.

-tb-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: