Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 780995 times)
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:03:55 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 01:53:03 PM by freemind1

Are you in any connection with ARK DB:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579733.0

No @Simple858, they are different projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:21:51 PM

It seems that this project promises a good future, I look forward to more information about tech and team!
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:07:06 PM

I like signature design of this project. Who made it?

ty ty ty Cheesy there is a wonderful person here in at bitcointalk that has amazing skills making signatures. Not in our group but not that hard to find his service announcement at bitcointalk Cheesy
gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 05:40:30 PM

When is the Full announcement?
Somewhere this this week?

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:41:34 PM

Watch this, this must be a big project after incent, decent and komodo. Trust me, this will change the world.  Grin
Bitsyo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:59:37 PM

I'm usually just a lurker, but darn this project got me interested to respond - just love this ARK logo looks serious as f and  I get a positive vibe in this thread - will probably invest a bit when full ann is made and team/escrows are known.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:28:16 PM

Full announcement will probably be made next week (Tuesday-Wednesday).

Watch this, this must be a big project after incent, decent and komodo. Trust me, this will change the world.  Grin

It will be truly something amazing so keep watching and join in Wink .

I'm usually just a lurker, but darn this project got me interested to respond - just love this ARK logo looks serious as f and  I get a positive vibe in this thread - will probably invest a bit when full ann is made and team/escrows are known.

Thank you for your words and coming out of the shadows Smiley yeah logo is serious like this project! We will announce team and escrow with the full announcement.

chases

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

ain't nothing like the Blues

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:54:56 PM

I can attest to Ark as having a diversified, multi-talented and global group of hard working, dedicated guys whose ambition's, among other things, is to make crypto easier for the common everyday joe to be able to use and understand it.

Devasive

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:39:01 AM

All of the positivity has been great so far. I hope we can maintain this for the full launch, but I think everyone will be excited once they hear the full details.   Smiley
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:38:08 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 03:55:40 AM by davide72

looks promising project and i will not miss this one! good luck!
join the signature
rubiprojects

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:36:11 AM

Thank you for your words and coming out of the shadows Smiley yeah logo is serious like this project! We will announce team and escrow with the full announcement.

So many of you team members are familiar faces, will you introduce your team?
Devasive

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:37:58 AM

The full team will be revealed in less than a week, once the full ANN is prepared and launched. We have a large team. Wink
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:41:33 AM

The full team will be revealed in less than a week, once the full ANN is prepared and launched. We have a large team. Wink
that's good mate allowing the community to know who's behind it will make them interested to invest with your project, good luck and i will wait for the full details i also want to try to invest.
rubiprojects

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:47:05 AM

Watch this, this must be a big project after incent, decent and komodo. Trust me, this will change the world.  Grin

I'm usually just a lurker, but darn this project got me interested to respond - just love this ARK logo looks serious as f and  I get a positive vibe in this thread - will probably invest a bit when full ann is made and team/escrows are known.

Very promising, how do you guys gather and come up with the project? A bitcoin conference?  Cheesy
Axente

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:06:16 AM

Watch this, this must be a big project after incent, decent and komodo. Trust me, this will change the world.  Grin

I'm usually just a lurker, but darn this project got me interested to respond - just love this ARK logo looks serious as f and  I get a positive vibe in this thread - will probably invest a bit when full ann is made and team/escrows are known.

Very promising, how do you guys gather and come up with the project? A bitcoin conference?  Cheesy

Bought our own Island so we didnt need to travel  Wink j/k

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:23:10 AM

we can't say yet lol.  But I'm guessing once we do say, you'll have probably heard of the group we all gathered from. 
Axente

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:46:52 AM

we can't say yet lol.  But I'm guessing once we do say, you'll have probably heard of the group we all gathered from. 

This is also the great thing about dpos it brings the community together instead of infighting.

ronald0cz

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:27:49 AM

It looks promising crypto for me. Looking forward to other news.
LWYRUP

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:43:13 AM

Do you already have a timeframe when you will start the ANN thread?
Axente

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:32:31 AM

Do you already have a timeframe when you will start the ANN thread?

Yes not a reall set date yet but probably Monday/Tuesday next week.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: