Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 780895 times)
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:12:57 PM

Sorry i'm beginner and I have a question! This uproar over ZCash will not disrupt anything in the ARK plans?

no it shouldn't.  We wish ZCash all the luck in the world.  Very intelligent group and well deserved if they can pull it off.

Our Crowdfunding does not start until the 7th of November and will run until the 11th of December so by then there should have been enough time for the "FOMO" to settle down.

We love Crypto and wish the success of every legitimate project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:13:38 PM

Any details on bounties published? Can't see any info anywhere??

https://blog.ark.io/ark-token-exchange-campaign-bounties-e8f3877bca19#.86d133a5h

and

https://blog.ark.io/ark-signature-bounty-campaign-e45b495aad4b#.w3oel1t2m

there you go buddy
Deanero

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:14:51 PM

Cheers. Just had a look. Any update on blog bounties?

Deanero

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:16:39 PM

Yep, it's all there. Got it. Thanks!  Smiley

cannabanana

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:16:50 PM

yup

https://forum.ark.io/category/23/blog-article-submissions

submit your article here for review Cheesy
Deanero

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:18:52 PM

Looks like these guys have thought of everything. Will be watching this project closely

Deanero

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:21:42 PM

I got the top tier bounty bonus for the two blogs I wrote for Iconomi, so I don't think any reviews or scrutiny is required  Wink

They'll be of good content

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:27:24 PM

I got the top tier bounty bonus for the two blogs I wrote for Iconomi, so I don't think any reviews or scrutiny is required  Wink

Thank you for your support @Deanero.
Deanero

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:42:34 PM

I've got to take a bit of time to really look into Ark, by the end I'll have some questions. Who would I direct these questions to?

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:44:02 PM

I've got to take a bit of time to really look into Ark, by the end I'll have some questions. Who would I direct these questions to?
we are a team of 30 people, ask here, one of us will answer accordingly
Deanero

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:58:58 PM

Okay, thanks. Will do. When will bounties be eligible until? I'm guessing until the end of the ICO?

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:59:41 PM

https://blog.ark.io/ark-token-exchange-campaign-bounties-e8f3877bca19#.nwnhqcvhn

Blog/Media Articles = 100,000 Tokens

ARK Crew will distribute 100,000 ARK tokens for bounty blog posts. Blog post may be published anywhere on the internet and must be publicly accessible. Posts must be written in English only. A blog that counts for Blog bounties must:
Have 300+ words or more.
Need to contain at least 2 links : one to https://ark.io and another one to https://tec.ark.io/#YourUsername — replace your username with your BTT username for verification — don’t forget the # in front (eg. your username is ARK link should be https://tec.ark.io/#ARK )
Have unique content (ANN translations do not count)
English only
ARK CREW will give out 10, 20, or 30 shares depending on the quality of the blog post.
Once you write a Blog post, submit your URL to: https://goo.gl/OxonKx
You can see list of Blog posts here (stakes will be added at the end when we get a clearer picture on what is worth 10,20,30) : https://goo.gl/9N5xQV

cannabanana

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:03:44 AM

Okay, thanks. Will do. When will bounties be eligible until? I'm guessing until the end of the ICO?

depends on which bounty you're talking about.  We have a lot of different ones for different people.  Social Media, Creatives, Developers, Writers.   Making sure everyone get's a chance at some free ARK for whatever their skills may be.
Deanero

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:07:31 AM

depends on which bounty you're talking about.  We have a lot of different ones for different people.  Social Media, Creatives, Developers, Writers.   Making sure everyone get's a chance at some free ARK for whatever their skills may be.

Yes, I saw that actually in your blog, I meant to say when will bounties for blogs be eligible up until, and also, is there a limit to how many blogs an individual can submit?

Cheers

cannabanana

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:11:13 AM

Yes, I saw that actually in your blog, I meant to say when will bounties for blogs be eligible up until, and also, is there a limit to how many blogs an individual can submit?

Cheers

Nope, you can do as many as you want.  For every one we select we give you "shares".  at the end we will tally all share and divide the bounties based on the percentage of share you have for each bounty section. 

So technically you can earn a good portion if you do a really good job and nobody else want's to also participate I would guess.  I'm not in charge of the bounties but that's how I would think it would be done right Cheesy
cannabanana

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:16:54 AM

Check Out this Awesome ARK Promo Video Cheesy

Deanero

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:44:28 AM

Cheers

Nope, you can do as many as you want.  For every one we select we give you "shares".  at the end we will tally all share and divide the bounties based on the percentage of share you have for each bounty section. 

So technically you can earn a good portion if you do a really good job and nobody else want's to also participate I would guess.  I'm not in charge of the bounties but that's how I would think it would be done right Cheesy

Indeed, could not agree more  Cheesy

I'll be posting on Steemit. I just need to check with you that this platform will qualify for blog bounties?

Really sharp looking logo by the way. Great video too. Looking forward to seeing how Ark develops.

cannabanana

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:46:23 AM

Cheers

I'll be posting on Steemit. I just need to check with you that this platform will qualify for blog bounties?

Really sharp looking logo by the way. Great video too. Looking forward to seeing how Ark develops.

Yes, Please double check on the forums on how they want to do the blog bounty also.  You can post the link and let them know that you will be participating  Cheesy  GL Dude!
Deanero

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:49:37 AM

Cheers

Yes, Please double check on the forums on how they want to do the blog bounty also.  You can post the link and let them know that you will be participating  Cheesy  GL Dude!

Thanks! But I thought this was the official forum? Where would I go to check this, or which member of the team should I approach?

cannabanana

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:04:18 AM

Cheers

Thanks! But I thought this was the official forum? Where would I go to check this, or which member of the team should I approach?

https://forum.ark.io/category/23/blog-article-submissions

That's a link to article submission area on our official forums.  This is Bitcointalk, most start here but bigger projects eventually end up using their own forums that are a little bit more organized than just one page after another.  We will also be keeping this one up to date but for more specific stuff regarding ARK we ask for it to be done there so we can keep track of everything and nobody misses it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: