Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781259 times)
ArkEcosystem

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:29:56 PM

techbytes ARK will smart contract tokens in eth network?

No, ARK is not an ETH Token.  We are our own individual blockchain running on DPoS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nyanhtet

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bawga

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:34:49 PM

Lisk price down periodically, I think it is the right time to buy Lisk getting ready to invest in this project, even though I'm had a bad experience with NXT, buy NXT to get the Ardor, but now the price of the NXT is down more than half of the price when first i bought NXT, I hope this project will give different results

Not the same. Sure. ARK is not from LISK team. They simply accept LSK at ICO and give bonus to early investors.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:52:37 PM

Lisk price down periodically, I think it is the right time to buy Lisk getting ready to invest in this project, even though I'm had a bad experience with NXT, buy NXT to get the Ardor, but now the price of the NXT is down more than half of the price when first i bought NXT, I hope this project will give different results

Not the same. Sure. ARK is not from LISK team. They simply accept LSK at ICO and give bonus to early investors.

yep you are right.  We are not part of the Lisk team.   We were the Community that was keeping Lisk propped up since the ICO.  If you haven't noticed recently, activity at Lisk has dropped off quite a bit in the last two months from the most active community and is nowhere like it was after the Lisk ICO.....
nyanhtet

Bawga

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:32:19 PM

yep you are right.  We are not part of the Lisk team.   We were the Community that was keeping Lisk propped up since the ICO.  If you haven't noticed recently, activity at Lisk has dropped off quite a bit in the last two months from the most active community and is nowhere like it was after the Lisk ICO.....

yep you are right.

Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Transparency Report
Axente

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:41:45 PM

yep you are right.

Well one of our devs was part of the Lisk team to be precise.

nyanhtet

Bawga

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:49:45 PM

yep you are right.  We are not part of the Lisk team.   We were the Community that was keeping Lisk propped up since the ICO.  If you haven't noticed recently, activity at Lisk has dropped off quite a bit in the last two months from the most active community and is nowhere like it was after the Lisk ICO.....

yep you are right.

Yeah, I know that it's François-Xavier Thoorens. I like his lisk-wallet.

Transparency Report
Deanero

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:02:02 PM

I got the top tier bounty bonus for the two blogs I wrote for Iconomi, so I don't think any reviews or scrutiny is required  Wink

They'll be of good content

Thank you for your support @Deanero.

I've got to take a bit of time to really look into Ark, by the end I'll have some questions. Who would I direct these questions to?
we are a team of 30 people, ask here, one of us will answer accordingly

Okay, thanks. Will do. When will bounties be eligible until? I'm guessing until the end of the ICO?

depends on which bounty you're talking about.  We have a lot of different ones for different people.  Social Media, Creatives, Developers, Writers.   Making sure everyone get's a chance at some free ARK for whatever their skills may be.

Yes, I saw that actually in your blog, I meant to say when will bounties for blogs be eligible up until, and also, is there a limit to how many blogs an individual can submit?

Cheers

Nope, you can do as many as you want.  For every one we select we give you "shares".  at the end we will tally all share and divide the bounties based on the percentage of share you have for each bounty section.  

So technically you can earn a good portion if you do a really good job and nobody else want's to also participate I would guess.  I'm not in charge of the bounties but that's how I would think it would be done right Cheesy

Looking at the stake reward for blog bounties, I just want to make a couple of suggestions you should maybe take into consideration in relation the planned higher stake reward amount of 30 and the 200 word count requirement;

Iconimi blog bounties in the higher tier were 60 stakes, Ark, it's 30 stakes, which is very low as the total amount of tokens being issued is 50% more than what Iconomi has, meaning the value is more than 50% less than what Iconomi was awarding.

The word count of 200 words for the blogs are not really sufficient in order to incentivise good quality content. 200 words would not be considered as being a blog.

You want to promote good content creation with good incentives to decent writers to help Ark's PR and awareness campaign.

cannabanana

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:09:21 PM

I got the top tier bounty bonus for the two blogs I wrote for Iconomi, so I don't think any reviews or scrutiny is required  Wink

I've got to take a bit of time to really look into Ark, by the end I'll have some questions. Who would I direct these questions to?

Okay, thanks. Will do. When will bounties be eligible until? I'm guessing until the end of the ICO?

depends on which bounty you're talking about.  We have a lot of different ones for different people.  Social Media, Creatives, Developers, Writers.   Making sure everyone get's a chance at some free ARK for whatever their skills may be.

Yes, I saw that actually in your blog, I meant to say when will bounties for blogs be eligible up until, and also, is there a limit to how many blogs an individual can submit?

Cheers

Nope, you can do as many as you want.  For every one we select we give you "shares".  at the end we will tally all share and divide the bounties based on the percentage of share you have for each bounty section. 

So technically you can earn a good portion if you do a really good job and nobody else want's to also participate I would guess.  I'm not in charge of the bounties but that's how I would think it would be done right Cheesy

Looking at the stake reward for blog bounties, I just want to make a couple of suggestions you should maybe take into consideration in relation a higher stake reward amount of 30 and the 200 wood count requirement;

Iconimi blog bounties in the higher tier were 60 stakes, Ark, it's 30 stakes, which is very low as the total amount of tokens being issued is 50% more than what Iconomi has, meaning the value is more than 50% less than what Iconomi was awarding.

The word count of 200 words for the blogs are not really sufficient in order to incentivise good quality content. 200 words would not be considered as being a blog.

You want to promote good content creation with good incentives to decent writers to help Ark's PR and awareness campaign.

https://blog.ark.io/ark-token-exchange-campaign-bounties-e8f3877bca19#.aupdvk71t

It's a 300 word count minimum.

30 stakes divided by whoever is doing the bounty.  If you have 30 stakes and you are the only one who has any stakes, then you get 100% of the bounty.  I don't think it's possible to determine which one will be better off in the end based off how many coins we're giving out. 

It also took Iconomi like 2 weeks to calculate their bounties.  I bet we'll have ours done in a couple of days.

We appreciate the suggestions Cheesy
BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:13:20 PM

Quote from: ArkEcosystem
ARK is not an ETH Token.  We are our own individual blockchain...

Will ARK use a Lisk sidechain?
Deanero

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:16:13 PM

I got the top tier bounty bonus for the two blogs I wrote for Iconomi, so I don't think any reviews or scrutiny is required  Wink

depends on which bounty you're talking about.  We have a lot of different ones for different people.  Social Media, Creatives, Developers, Writers.   Making sure everyone get's a chance at some free ARK for whatever their skills may be.

Cheers

Nope, you can do as many as you want.  For every one we select we give you "shares".  at the end we will tally all share and divide the bounties based on the percentage of share you have for each bounty section. 

So technically you can earn a good portion if you do a really good job and nobody else want's to also participate I would guess.  I'm not in charge of the bounties but that's how I would think it would be done right Cheesy

Looking at the stake reward for blog bounties, I just want to make a couple of suggestions you should maybe take into consideration in relation a higher stake reward amount of 30 and the 200 wood count requirement;

https://blog.ark.io/ark-token-exchange-campaign-bounties-e8f3877bca19#.aupdvk71t

30 stakes divided by whoever is doing the bounty.  If you have 30 stakes and you are the only one who has any stakes, then you get 100% of the bounty.  I don't think it's possible to determine which one will be better off in the end based off how many coins we're giving out. 

It also took Iconomi like 2 weeks to calculate their bounties.  I bet we'll have ours done in a couple of days.

no worries, just a thought. Still, 300 words really is not a blog, you should maybe consider somewhere between 500-1000 words imo as it would force people to be a little bit more creative  Wink

ArkEcosystem

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:17:12 PM

ARK is not an ETH Token.  We are our own individual blockchain...

No, we're not really sold on the whole sidechain idea.  We instead see it's better to create a method to link together different blockchains.  We want our core to be streamlined and with less potential points of failure.

We then create other specific blockchains with more efficient parameters for that industry and connect them together using SmartBridges or use SmartBridges to connect blockchains that already have features that are unique or desired.
BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:18:40 PM

ARK is not an ETH Token.  We are our own individual blockchain...

No, we're not really sold on the whole sidechain idea.  We instead see it's better to create a method to link together different blockchains.  We want our core to be streamlined and with less potential points of failure.

We then create other specific blockchains with more efficient perimeters for that industry and connect them together using SmartBridges or use Smartbridges to connect blockchains that already have features that are unique or desired.

Great! thx for the quick reply & explanation. Looking forward to it  Smiley
cannabanana

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:20:10 PM

Cheers

no worries, just a thought. Still, 300 words really is not a blog, you should maybe consider somewhere between 500-1000 words imo as it would force people to be a little bit more creative  Wink

Totally, Bring it up on our official forums in the bounty section and maybe you can convince the person running it to change the rewards Smiley

We can be flexible if the bounty has not had any submissions or has not started.

https://forum.ark.io/category/23/blog-article-submissions
Axente

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:31:38 PM

I got the top tier bounty bonus for the two blogs I wrote for Iconomi, so I don't think any reviews or scrutiny is required  Wink

depends on which bounty you're talking about.  We have a lot of different ones for different people.  Social Media, Creatives, Developers, Writers.   Making sure everyone get's a chance at some free ARK for whatever their skills may be.

Cheers

Nope, you can do as many as you want.  For every one we select we give you "shares".  at the end we will tally all share and divide the bounties based on the percentage of share you have for each bounty section.  

So technically you can earn a good portion if you do a really good job and nobody else want's to also participate I would guess.  I'm not in charge of the bounties but that's how I would think it would be done right Cheesy

Looking at the stake reward for blog bounties, I just want to make a couple of suggestions you should maybe take into consideration in relation the planned higher stake reward amount of 30 and the 200 word count requirement;

Well stakes can be the same thing if you do 10,20,30 or 20,40,60 this would in the end  te same thing you could als do 2,4 or 6 the difference is still the same.

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:59:49 PM

Cheers

There is no difference if we are running 10,20,30 or 100,200,300 stakes it simply means higher quality will receive 1/3 or 2/3 more than someone who will get 10 stakes - and regarding your words if you will write 500-1000 you will most certainly have better chances to receive 30 stakes than someone with 300 words to just scrape the bare minimum.

cannabanana

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:06:57 AM

Click the image above or copy this link for our two week Pre-Token Exchange Sweepstakes Smiley

https://gleam.io/W3AB7/ark-pretoken-exchange-sweepstakes

100,000 ARK Up for Bounty!  Enter every day!

Remember you can earn more chances to win the sweepstakes every day!

100K ARK Given away as Social Media Bounty  Shocked
just a reminder Cheesy
Bounties!
ArkEcosystem

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:49:27 AM

yep you are right.  We are not part of the Lisk team.   We were the Community that was keeping Lisk propped up since the ICO.  If you haven't noticed recently, activity at Lisk has dropped off quite a bit in the last two months from the most active community and is nowhere like it was after the Lisk ICO.....

yep you are right.

Yeah, I know that it's François-Xavier Thoorens. I like his lisk-wallet.
Yes, he is quite the talented Lead Developer.  The Lisk Lite-wallet was also funded by part of this ARK group with Lisk from our own pockets for the Lisk community back in the day  Wink
won99

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 04:17:59 AM

Click the image above or copy this link for our two week Pre-Token Exchange Sweepstakes Smiley

100,000 ARK Up for Bounty!  Enter every day!

just a reminder Cheesy
Bounties!

100.000 ARK for 100 winner,,not all people.

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
cannabanana

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:59:48 AM

100,000 ARK Up for Bounty! 100 winners! Enter every day!

just a reminder Cheesy
Bounties!

100.000[/color] ARK for 100 winner,,not all people.
good call Smiley  Not this time but we are going to have more sweepstakes at start of the token exchange.  Instead of everyone getting a small bounty, some  get a chance at a higher bounty and the more you participate the higher chance you have to win a bounty.
Deanero

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:10:33 AM

Cheers

There is no difference if we are running 10,20,30 or 100,200,300 stakes it simply means higher quality will receive 1/3 or 2/3 more than someone who will get 10 stakes - and regarding your words if you will write 500-1000 you will most certainly have better chances to receive 30 stakes than someone with 300 words to just scrape the bare minimum.

True. I hope the community gets involved in this. I guess having a lower word count will attract more people to write shorter blogs which will be a very good thing for the awareness campaign  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: