Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 [633] 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 780895 times)
mrquackquack

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:58:43 PM

Hello very interested and excited in your platform, currently do you have any bounties or funding for new projects running off of the ark network? Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:49:15 AM

97th place in the rating market cap, that not a day and the price is getting lower and lower, the rating is lower and lower, the project will soon fly out of the top 100 and everything can be closed, everything below the top 30 is not needed by anyone.

Please sell ASAP. I'm kind of sick of your whining every day. Thank you Smiley

Yes, please buy from me this $ 5 shit and I will forget about it with pleasure.
This is the worst my investment in cryptomir.
So what do we do a deal, accept webmoney or bitcoin?

I never paid more than $0.20 for 1 Ark, so I can offer you that price. But you can probably get 3x more on Bittrex. Your choice Smiley

at this rate of fall, you will soon see your purchase prices, do not oversleep, otherwise you will sell at $ 0.0001

I sold some for $5-10 during the crazy 2017 bubble. So I don't really care how low the price goes. I did my profit taking when you started your investing... Might start buying again if it hits under $0.20

I know I sound like a snobby bastard. I don't enjoy doing this to you at all. But you need to understand you shouldn't put money you're not willing to burn into this... If you can't handle the loss, sell and forget about it over several vodka bottles...

Or you could try not being a whining crybaby and just wait a while (months, years, ..) for the price to go back up (hopefully).

There is no choice, the price has become such that it remains to wait for the result, either 0 or return on investment. When I studied the book and the roadmap, I was sure that this was the best project, now I’m not sure about that, the team urgently needs to change financial advisers and reduce costs, as well as to engage in aggressive advertising of the project and implementation of projects using the Ark itself, This is not done then in the memory of people they will remain as fraudsters who are not able to fulfill their obligations to investors.
Secondly, I am embarrassed that we are in a conversation in Troy instead of thousands of people. At this rate, you can live to delisting with a good stock exchange.

I am not sure what you are talking about here. There is no ARK book, I believe you mean the original whitepaper. Our vision is still solid and we are constantly hitting milestones and crossing off roadmap items since we launched. We turned $800,000 USD into over 4000 BTC, I think our finances are doing just fine. Our overhead is very small and we have operating expenses to last over a decade, which increases exponentially with the increase of bitcoin price as well. You contradicted your statement about our finances pretty hard with the demand for advertising. You can't reduce overhead by spending more money. I don't know who you are referring to as fraudsters, but the ARK team has done nothing to even justify this accusation. We raised $800,000 USD with the promise to build out the ARK software and code. There was never any promise of anything else, and we even offered full refunds during and after the TEC. I don't know what or who troy is so I cannot understand your embarrassment on that subject. We have not been delisted from any exchanges either.

It's simple. From what I pieced together from his rambling over the last year, it looks like he bought Ark in late 2017 for around $5. Now he's basically asking the team to pump the price so he can make profit.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:06:53 PM

The ARK Monthly Newsletter is back for a June overview, learn more about what team has been up to, what are next priorities and much more!

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-monthly-newsletter-june-2019-edition-a46a7edec5dd

BoldNinja

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:54:02 PM

Become a blockchain hero with the first installment of our new guide series to building your own custom blockchain application with the all new ARK Logic system. These guides will teach you how to build your own dApp with ARK.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/an-introduction-to-blockchain-application-development-part-1-7bb2082e5e44

thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:44:22 AM

Become a blockchain hero with the first installment of our new guide series to building your own custom blockchain application with the all new ARK Logic system. These guides will teach you how to build your own dApp with ARK.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/an-introduction-to-blockchain-application-development-part-1-7bb2082e5e44

This is really good! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see part 2/2 and some working apps. This kind of thing I want to see and if you people keep pushing the whales going to be noticed Ark. We will not able to get cheaper Ark soon.

Oh, the copycats! The level of people copying Ark is crazy!
Totscha

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:04:22 PM

Please name one. I've heard a lot about these mythical copycats, but no one wants to name them for some reason.
thenextking

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:35:10 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2019, 01:15:10 PM by thenextking

Please name one. I've heard a lot about these mythical copycats, but no one wants to name them for some reason.

Lisk is one but there are a bunch, some completely removed all Ark. There is none of the crypto calling or naming itself interoperability or even Ecosystem before Ark. Now most crypto calling itself ecosystem or interoperability, I call that copycat. There is no vendorfield or bridge before with lisk, I call that copycat. There is no hook/plugin/modular or typescript before with lisk, I call that copycat. The lists keep going and going, basically Lisk try to have everything Ark already done a few months or year back. They don't want to fork from Ark so they look weak but rather copying and taunting then naming/calling it something else. They kill Crypti this way, copy/fork it and hype they're better. If you read lisk roadmap now, it's just Ark but a year late because of that copying process. This is way beyond copycat craziness, it's taunting, they don't even care/bother to create anything different from Ark.
BoldNinja

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:13:44 PM

The new ARK.io website is live! This massive upgrade is a culmination of collaboration across all departments within the ARK team. The new website gives a more clear and concise message, with easy to follow links and information hubs.

Visit new website at: https://ark.io

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-website-v2-launch-an-improved-destination-for-everything-ark-2303f56afed3

Totscha

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:24:18 AM

Lisk is one but there are a bunch, some completely removed all Ark. There is none of the crypto calling or naming itself interoperability or even Ecosystem before Ark. Now most crypto calling itself ecosystem or interoperability, I call that copycat. There is no vendorfield or bridge before with lisk, I call that copycat. There is no hook/plugin/modular or typescript before with lisk, I call that copycat. The lists keep going and going, basically Lisk try to have everything Ark already done a few months or year back. They don't want to fork from Ark so they look weak but rather copying and taunting then naming/calling it something else. They kill Crypti this way, copy/fork it and hype they're better. If you read lisk roadmap now, it's just Ark but a year late because of that copying process. This is way beyond copycat craziness, it's taunting, they don't even care/bother to create anything different from Ark.

So to summarize the list of copycats consists of:
1. Lisk
-end of list

Ark started as a fork of Lisk. Something doesn't add up...
BoldNinja

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:32:05 AM

Join the ARK Slack chat and ask questions - Thursday the 11th of July! This week will be about ARK Desktop Wallet (with Alex, 11am UTC) and ARK Core (with Joshua, 8pm UTC)! AMA's with ARK Development Team.

Join Slack at: https://ark.io/slack

Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

Blocking future

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:08:49 PM

97th place in the rating market cap, that not a day and the price is getting lower and lower, the rating is lower and lower, the project will soon fly out of the top 100 and everything can be closed, everything below the top 30 is not needed by anyone.

I never paid more than $0.20 for 1 Ark, so I can offer you that price. But you can probably get 3x more on Bittrex. Your choice Smiley

at this rate of fall, you will soon see your purchase prices, do not oversleep, otherwise you will sell at $ 0.0001

I sold some for $5-10 during the crazy 2017 bubble. So I don't really care how low the price goes. I did my profit taking when you started your investing... Might start buying again if it hits under $0.20

I know I sound like a snobby bastard. I don't enjoy doing this to you at all. But you need to understand you shouldn't put money you're not willing to burn into this... If you can't handle the loss, sell and forget about it over several vodka bottles...

Or you could try not being a whining crybaby and just wait a while (months, years, ..) for the price to go back up (hopefully).

There is no choice, the price has become such that it remains to wait for the result, either 0 or return on investment. When I studied the book and the roadmap, I was sure that this was the best project, now I’m not sure about that, the team urgently needs to change financial advisers and reduce costs, as well as to engage in aggressive advertising of the project and implementation of projects using the Ark itself, This is not done then in the memory of people they will remain as fraudsters who are not able to fulfill their obligations to investors.
Secondly, I am embarrassed that we are in a conversation in Troy instead of thousands of people. At this rate, you can live to delisting with a good stock exchange.

I am not sure what you are talking about here. There is no ARK book, I believe you mean the original whitepaper. Our vision is still solid and we are constantly hitting milestones and crossing off roadmap items since we launched. We turned $800,000 USD into over 4000 BTC, I think our finances are doing just fine. Our overhead is very small and we have operating expenses to last over a decade, which increases exponentially with the increase of bitcoin price as well. You contradicted your statement about our finances pretty hard with the demand for advertising. You can't reduce overhead by spending more money. I don't know who you are referring to as fraudsters, but the ARK team has done nothing to even justify this accusation. We raised $800,000 USD with the promise to build out the ARK software and code. There was never any promise of anything else, and we even offered full refunds during and after the TEC. I don't know what or who troy is so I cannot understand your embarrassment on that subject. We have not been delisted from any exchanges either.

It's simple. From what I pieced together from his rambling over the last year, it looks like he bought Ark in late 2017 for around $5. Now he's basically asking the team to pump the price so he can make profit.

Well done, you are not confused by the fall in the rating from 50th place to 123rd place, along with this price drop by 95%.
And when and for how much I invested in the project do you care?
Yes, and I sold 98% of my ark. I left 2% for memory so as not to forget how the shares turn to zero.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
thenextking

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:00:17 AM

1. Lisk
-end of list

You're just being ignorant just like the Lisk people
thenextking

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:15:24 AM

Well done, you are not confused by the fall in the rating from 50th place to 123rd place, along with this price drop by 95%.
Yes, and I sold 98% of my ark. I left 2% for memory so as not to forget how the shares turn to zero.

I don't think Ark going to be zero. I do blame Ark for lack of communication and marketing. At today price of about $12,000 per Bitcoin and they have about 3000 Bitcoins plus the Ark tokens we could easily say they have $40,000,000 in hand, they could have much more when the price of Bitcoin or Ark going up. They could easily creating some serious noise and impact things in crypto and for Ark, some thing like big reward or contest for people creating big and crazy dApp. What I meant big is something like $50k, 100k or even $1million, not just $100, $5 or even $1 right now. They still have plenty of room with the money. I would fire all their communications and even marketing people right now. To me Ark just can't make or creating noise or hype right now, which they can but choose not to do it. Crypto is all about hype, noise and claim everything to be the first. If you don't have any of these then you should closing your project down.

I think the price of Ark is shxit right now because insiders want to obtaining more Ark for themselves. So basically the price of Ark this low because they're dumping it and will get more Ark at cheaper price. They're the gamers of this game. I would dump all my Ark right now, these guys going to walk it down very low.
TravisARK

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:32:56 AM

I don't think Ark going to be zero. I do blame Ark for lack of communication and marketing. At today price of about $12,000 per Bitcoin and they have about 3000 Bitcoins plus the Ark tokens we could easily say they have $40,000,000 in hand, they could have much more when the price of Bitcoin or Ark going up. They could easily creating some serious noise and impact things in crypto and for Ark, some thing like big reward or contest for people creating big and crazy dApp. What I meant big is something like $50k, 100k or even $1million, not just $100, $5 or even $1 right now. They still have plenty of room with the money. I would fire all their communications and even marketing people right now. To me Ark just can't make or creating noise or hype right now, which they can but choose not to do it. Crypto is all about hype, noise and claim everything to be the first. If you don't have any of these then you should closing your project down.

I think the price of Ark is shxit right now because insiders want to obtaining more Ark for themselves. So basically the price of Ark this low because they're dumping it and will get more Ark at cheaper price. They're the gamers of this game. I would dump all my Ark right now, these guys going to walk it down very low.

There is no lack in communication or marketing, we post daily updates, blog posts and more across over a dozen platforms. You might be in a closed arena or isolated in bitcointalk and already in ARK, so none of the marketing is geared towards you. Therefor you will not see it. The point of marketing is to gain views from outside of current channels and people that already know/use the thing being marketed. As for your suggestion about some big contest and giving away 1 million dollars, I get it, but we are not a hype machine nor are we a security. We are a development company with a serious vision, and we have not changed since our inception. We failed to meet our ico goals and only raised $800k usd. We decided to offer refunds and continue anyway, even out of pocket if need be. We believe in what we are building, and that will not change. We will also never do anything that is questionable such as dividends, promises of token value increases, throwing away money that can be used for development, etc... We have been the first in many parts of this industry, and that will continue. We are a serious project that is trying to make a difference and change the industry, maybe the world. We will succeed.
Totscha

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:20:50 AM

1. Lisk
-end of list

You're just being ignorant just like the Lisk people

Easy there. Ark (v1) started as a fork of Lisk. Even the title of this thread was "no longer a fork of Lisk..." when they launched v2 that was written from scratch. You're not seriously trying to deny this? That might be seen as... I don't know... Ignorant?

I haven't been actively following all the developments, but at the start the Ark team was strongly connected to the Lisk community. There were even bonuses for paying with Lisk during the ICO. What happened?
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:06:16 PM

Easy there. Ark (v1) started as a fork of Lisk. Even the title of this thread was "no longer a fork of Lisk..." when they launched v2 that was written from scratch. You're not seriously trying to deny this? That might be seen as... I don't know... Ignorant?

I haven't been actively following all the developments, but at the start the Ark team was strongly connected to the Lisk community. There were even bonuses for paying with Lisk during the ICO. What happened?

I don't know a lot about when ARK first started or their LISK connection, but I know that the recent development is impressive on all fronts... graphical UI, GitHub activity, new website...
It makes sense that ARK is unique and not a clone of anything.

The only thing that's left is collaborations and marketing.
About that, I've talked with their team not long ago and they assured me they have a dedicated team with a plan ready for marketing.
BoldNinja

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:29:19 PM

ARK Core v2.5 upgrade is now live, and the majority of the network has successfully updated. While we push on to our next, and biggest upgrade yet, check out this blog post for details on what this upgrade entails and what is coming in v2.6.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-core-v2-5-deprecation-of-api-v1-making-a-leaner-codebase-b39942eaa054

RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:27:46 AM

Is 2.6 going to be the "biggest upgrade yet"? Even bigger than v1 to v2? Shocked

And regarding the updated roadmap (https://ark.io/roadmap), I can't find ARK Logic / VM / SmartContracts anywhere, how is it named and when is this expected to be completed?
This is the most likely feature that will bring you customers and my humble opinion is that you should push it ASAP before your competition catch up to you.

Ethereum has some serious scaling problems and LOOM is the only viable solution at the moment, but I've read your whitepaper and what you're building for decentralized apps and games is much better than what we have available at the moment, just..... get it done soon please! <3
BoldNinja

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:46:56 PM

New ARK Desktop Wallet v2.5.1 released! Introducing new features (back button on wallets, market chart toggle) and precision enhancements for numbers following the latest ARK Core mainnet upgrade.

Download available at https://wallet.ark.io

SHA256 ARK Desktop Wallet 2.5.1 Hashes

linux-amd64-2.5.1.deb | 1f61f2524ab6caf2cca338ae01b993a05a93f3e3787a7ff436c41f01e0bcc433

linux-x64-2.5.1.tar.gz | 1d004823750d547f4d7d5ca4471111a14d09d827071042f3c76b56e7a15a997a

linux-x86_64-2.5.1.AppImage | 3712fdf8290c0a0d07b4d7fa0923abed77c664cf6f7265e0b177550ba7b63eab

mac-2.5.1.dmg | fcd535fbb7385ccebcdcd1266db67151d9b417e6751c171ee8dc6e71052c7af4

mac-2.5.1.zip | a2118626fde0cdf731abbb35a96ae72abb872901be32be67ac0a6c2efc991442

win-x64-2.5.1.exe | 3b2d0ee54fbfdb10ac6db93800d4666de83649740259879a099be33a794b87b5

win-x86-2.5.1.exe | aabff0e474705a5d19864fad7cec37ec11b8a6fb4327d0ed87217ccaf23f1923

BoldNinja

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:38:20 PM

New ARK Mobile Wallet v1.5.0 released, now with full API v2 support and integration.

Download available at:

- Android: https://android.ark.io
- iOS: https://ios.ark.io

Pages: « 1 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 [633] 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: