Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 [637] 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781259 times)
Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

Blocking future

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:00:35 AM

I sold my ark at 4,000 satoshi, now I bought it again at 2,000 satoshi.
To redeem your coins from the market, there must be a profit, it, in turn, must be obtained from the sale of a product (service), for example, as a binance.
While there is no product, there is no question of profit, which means that the redemption of coins from the market, too.
It remains to believe that the team has a clear plan for applying their development in real life, for example, to conduct lotteries on a smart contract without cheating.
Holding an ICO would be a good impetus for the hype and relevance of the coin.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:23:17 AM

Once a former cmc 15 to now 144. Completely embarrassing to be part of the team. One of the biggest failures out there. It was all their fault as well. They have lost so much ground and now with such a small marketcap no one is going to take them seriously. Ark has truly turned into a sh*tcoin. Other coins like cosmo and eth will just wipe their ass with Ark since they have the power and following to do so.

Who said that small cm turns a coin to a shitcoin? Hype comes and goes, today we have these crypto in top, tomorrow the other. That doesn't mean anything in the long term. Those who read the white paper will take it seriously, but I bet you didn't.

still chasing unicorn farts?

ark bagholders(unicorn farts) now and soon will be whales.
i already started buying ark now.
i found out ark people have about 3.3k bitcoin right now worth almost $40,000,000
i see they chose not to manipulating the ark price.

ark people have lot and lot of ark tokens, if they chose to do the stellar style airdrop that would creating ton of hypes or if they burn it, it's also creating lot of hypes. i just hope they would do something instead of pretty much stand still in term for investors. they are just have too much money and ark tokens, they really need to do something for the investors so everyone can be happy.
eth is eth today because it was manipulated so hard on poloniex when it started.
Thats a good idea, but they will not airdrop or burn those tokens. I already asked.
Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

Blocking future

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:57:14 AM

Once a former cmc 15 to now 144. Completely embarrassing to be part of the team. One of the biggest failures out there. It was all their fault as well. They have lost so much ground and now with such a small marketcap no one is going to take them seriously. Ark has truly turned into a sh*tcoin. Other coins like cosmo and eth will just wipe their ass with Ark since they have the power and following to do so.

Who said that small cm turns a coin to a shitcoin? Hype comes and goes, today we have these crypto in top, tomorrow the other. That doesn't mean anything in the long term. Those who read the white paper will take it seriously, but I bet you didn't.

still chasing unicorn farts?

ark bagholders(unicorn farts) now and soon will be whales.
i already started buying ark now.
i found out ark people have about 3.3k bitcoin right now worth almost $40,000,000
i see they chose not to manipulating the ark price.

ark people have lot and lot of ark tokens, if they chose to do the stellar style airdrop that would creating ton of hypes or if they burn it, it's also creating lot of hypes. i just hope they would do something instead of pretty much stand still in term for investors. they are just have too much money and ark tokens, they really need to do something for the investors so everyone can be happy.
eth is eth today because it was manipulated so hard on poloniex when it started.
Thats a good idea, but they will not airdrop or burn those tokens. I already asked.

It would not be bad to return to the top 100

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:10:27 AM

By asking them to manipulate the price, you mean that you want them to spend their development budget to buy up more of their own coin, centralizing it in the process so that you and some other "investors" can sell their ARK at a higher price, right?

Then the price would fall again, ARK team wouldn't have enough development budget, the projected would die.

Is that what you're asking? Is this what an investor wants or maybe what a short-term moon-boy wants?

I would consider myself a real investor and what I want is for ARK to finish their product, start big collaborations and have many apps and games built on it. Then, I can feed from the fee profits on these services.

Not that you are wrong for preferring coin development over manipulation, but it just struck me how the entire US stock market works exactly the way the other fellow suggested. Companies are constantly buying back their own stock.

Some of the coins now being crushed by BTC may have to resort to a 'stock buyback' so to speak, if they hope to survive to see another altseason, that is. I wouldn't view it as short term moon-boy stuff, it's more like an issue of coin survival.

You have a good point, but I believe stocks might be a different case and they can't be compared to altcoins.

For example if a US company doesn't keep their investors happy and they sell its stocks, their stock price will fall and so will their buying power since the company could sell some stocks in order to invest in development or make a deal.

But when an altcoin company holds part of their budget in other currencies other than their own, then they don't have to immediately worry about their own token's price.

For example if a company holds enough money in BTC and USD to last 3 years without extra financing, then they can focus on development and not bother with their token's price for 3 whole years.
Heck, it might be even better for them to allow the price to fall, it'll become easier for them to do a 1000% like pump when they decide "now we're ready to focus on investors, let's buy our cheap tokens"!
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:55:34 PM

By asking them to manipulate the price, you mean that you want them to spend their development budget to buy up more of their own coin, centralizing it in the process so that you and some other "investors" can sell their ARK at a higher price, right?

Then the price would fall again, ARK team wouldn't have enough development budget, the projected would die.

Is that what you're asking? Is this what an investor wants or maybe what a short-term moon-boy wants?

I would consider myself a real investor and what I want is for ARK to finish their product, start big collaborations and have many apps and games built on it. Then, I can feed from the fee profits on these services.

Not that you are wrong for preferring coin development over manipulation, but it just struck me how the entire US stock market works exactly the way the other fellow suggested. Companies are constantly buying back their own stock.

Some of the coins now being crushed by BTC may have to resort to a 'stock buyback' so to speak, if they hope to survive to see another altseason, that is. I wouldn't view it as short term moon-boy stuff, it's more like an issue of coin survival.

You have a good point, but I believe stocks might be a different case and they can't be compared to altcoins.

For example if a US company doesn't keep their investors happy and they sell its stocks, their stock price will fall and so will their buying power since the company could sell some stocks in order to invest in development or make a deal.

But when an altcoin company holds part of their budget in other currencies other than their own, then they don't have to immediately worry about their own token's price.

For example if a company holds enough money in BTC and USD to last 3 years without extra financing, then they can focus on development and not bother with their token's price for 3 whole years.
Heck, it might be even better for them to allow the price to fall, it'll become easier for them to do a 1000% like pump when they decide "now we're ready to focus on investors, let's buy our cheap tokens"!

I have thought about your post and re-read it several times. I'm convinced that you have no idea what you are talking about.
stealth.cash

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:47:35 AM

When Ark pump Grin? It's way overdue! Shame on Arkies for allowing the bots and competitors to take over.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:38:46 PM

AMA's with ARK Development Team. Join the ARK Slack and ask questions - Thursday the 15th of August! This week will be about ARK Desktop Wallet (with Alex, 11am UTC) and ARK Internet of Things (with Simon, 8pm UTC)!

Join at https://ark.io/slack

avfcpieface

Activity: 117
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:57:58 PM

The ARK token is not a stock.  Doing any form of "buyback" would result in the ARK token being labelled as a security, and could therefor be delisted on various exchanges such as Bittrex. This would also prevent the token from being listed on exchanges going forward. A buyback is not an option for ARK. 
RivAngE

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:27:11 PM

The ARK token is not a stock.  Doing any form of "buyback" would result in the ARK token being labelled as a security, and could therefor be delisted on various exchanges such as Bittrex. This would also prevent the token from being listed on exchanges going forward. A buyback is not an option for ARK.

I don't think buyback is a deciding factor for a coin to be labeled a security.
Maybe IF a company was to "promise" (high) returns through buybacks, then that'd be considered as a security.
But a project team buying and/or using their own token/coin sounds fine to me.
BoldNinja

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:26:03 PM

New Tier 0 Project completed! The developer earned $750 USD for completing this custom project for ARK. Are you a freelance #developer looking to earn?

Take a look at the projects available at https://ark.io/projects

BoldNinja

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:30:22 PM

New ARK Mobile Wallet v1.5.1 released!

Enhancements
 - Show delegate name in the transaction confirmation
 - Show unvote label in the latest transactions
 - Update to Swift 5

Bug/Minor Fixes
 - Request second passphrase to sign transactions
 - Set address value after rendering in the transfer page
 - Update network when peer list is empty

Release page:  https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/mobile-wallet/releases/tag/1.5.1

Download available at:
- Android: https://android.ark.io
- iOS: https://ios.ark.io

BoldNinja

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:49:29 PM

Introducing the Powered By ARK Program. A free initiative supporting bridgechain development and growth across the ARK Ecosystem. The PBA Program will provide priority development support, networking opportunities, audience expansion and more.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/introducing-the-powered-by-ark-program-expanding-support-for-the-bridgechain-community-5c81303f357b

Program information available at: https://ark.io/powered-by-ark

BoldNinja

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:35:14 PM

Welcome Ray Alvarez to the ARK Team, a long time community member and our latest hire! As the Strategic Partnerships Manager, Ray will be using his experience to develop new and existing partnerships in our Powered by ARK program.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/meet-ray-alvarez-arks-newest-strategic-partnerships-manager-bb0efe4a5a10

RivAngE

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:07:02 PM

Welcome Ray!
Please, bring a good game into ARK!!

One good candidate I'd like to suggest is Ember Sword, they are on a kinda early development stage... they have created many assets for their game but they haven't announced any collaboration with a blockchain.
They plan to have a hybrid model of off-chain and on-chain assets and from what I've read on their Whitepaper, ARK would be perfect for their plans!
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 05:09:31 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 05:27:21 AM by benthach

Welcome Ray Alvarez to the ARK Team, a long time community member and our latest hire! As the Strategic Partnerships Manager, Ray will be using his experience to develop new and existing partnerships in our Powered by ARK program.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/meet-ray-alvarez-arks-newest-strategic-partnerships-manager-bb0efe4a5a10

is blockpool and phantom considered a pba-powered by ark? i like this idea powered by ark as it's more legit if project have the approved by ark instead of endless scam ico on eth network which anyone can create.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866437.0

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
candrammm

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

research > buy on dip > and HODL

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:26:22 PM

is blockpool and phantom considered a pba-powered by ark? i like this idea powered by ark as it's more legit if project have the approved by ark instead of endless scam ico on eth network which anyone can create.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866437.0

people will soon realize that this project will become a big community, I know this is a hidden treasure, don't be trapped and regret having dumped it at a cheap price just because of the manipulation of bad bots,
This might open your eyes and be an example of the first step in how later powered by ARK works on its ecosystem, even smartcontracts can be made on each bridgechain, because ARK provides a customizable blockchain to suit your needs or products,

https://mobile.twitter.com/Qredit_io/status/1158128016498798601

Qredit and Hodler enterprise just begin to build and launch their own smart contract and some ICO

https://mobile.twitter.com/arktoshidotcom/status/1162150595668541440
RivAngE

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:19:42 PM

people will soon realize that this project will become a big community, I know this is a hidden treasure, don't be trapped and regret having dumped it at a cheap price just because of the manipulation of bad bots,
This might open your eyes and be an example of the first step in how later powered by ARK works on its ecosystem, even smartcontracts can be made on each bridgechain, because ARK provides a customizable blockchain to suit your needs or products,

Qredit and Hodler enterprise just begin to build and launch their own smart contract and some ICO

I believe the current situation is making sense if you realize that there are not many real traders at this time, what we have is the following groups...

• Bitcoin maximalists: Always active even in bear markers, real believers of crypto but in a blind way, they think everything other than BTC is trash.
  • Bots: Most of the volume in every or most exchanges is fake.
  • Idiots: They'll follow the masses without doing any research. When it becomes obvious a coin is favorable they'll buy the top too late and when something is in correction or a doomed fail, they'll sell the bottom.
  • Clever investors: Most of them have already made a lot of money, therefore some don't bother with crypto anymore, some might be waiting for better prices and some might be buying in again in every drops little by little.

From all of these groups, ARK is only being benefited by the last one, and there are not many of them unfortunately.
I hope in the future Bitcoin will bring in more clever investors in the space and they'll find ARK.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:51:29 PM

I believe the current situation is making sense if you realize that there are not many real traders at this time, what we have is the following groups...

• Bitcoin maximalists: Always active even in bear markers, real believers of crypto but in a blind way, they think everything other than BTC is trash.
  • Bots: Most of the volume in every or most exchanges is fake.
  • Idiots: They'll follow the masses without doing any research. When it becomes obvious a coin is favorable they'll buy the top too late and when something is in correction or a doomed fail, they'll sell the bottom.
  • Clever investors: Most of them have already made a lot of money, therefore some don't bother with crypto anymore, some might be waiting for better prices and some might be buying in again in every drops little by little.

From all of these groups, ARK is only being benefited by the last one, and there are not many of them unfortunately.
I hope in the future Bitcoin will bring in more clever investors in the space and they'll find ARK.

No doubt that is mind blowing analysis of ongoing situation of the altcoins markets and how big whales are creating big fear and panic in the market. I also agreed with you ARK is the smart investment surely it will show wonderful results.
BoldNinja

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:39:11 PM

ARK will soon be listed on BW.com Exchange, with ARK/BTC and ARK/USDT pairs. Deposits to open on August 20th.

Read more on https://bwexchange.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032608191

BoldNinja

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 04:44:51 PM

Welcome Vinicius to the ARK Team, our newest Full-Stack developer! As our newest dev hire, Vinicius will be taking charge of the ARK Deployer enhancements and feature additions.

Read more at https://blog.ark.io/meet-vinicius-munich-arks-newest-full-stack-developer-a3765e6bafd0

Pages: « 1 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 [637] 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: