Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Debit Cards and IBAN  (Read 13835 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:30:26 AM

what is your skype and does they have online banking ?
I don't have skype and yes it does have an online control panel
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:03:06 PM

Custom name ?
Yes
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:22:45 AM

Can I send money (SEPA) with that iban you sell ? Or we can only receive money?
You get access to the full control panel where your able to Send money worldwide and receive using your Iban
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:43:14 AM

How are these cards any different,than the polish debit cards which were or still are sold all over the place...besides the fact,that your cards cost much more ?
No customer reviews?? Nothing about cards getting blocked ?
Would like to hear more from some members that bought this product and also tested it for several weeks
Polish debit cards get shutdown very easily without any warning, use an escrow instead of relying on other members, I have no issues with waiting for you to review the card before you release the escrow.

I'd also like to know that. Did you send any vouch card for testing to a senior or legendary member of this forum. This would certainly boost your sale.
This is not an ebook that you can distribute an unlimited number, it costs money to make these card, for those who have doubts can simply get an escrow to protect themselves, more than that it would just be a waste of both our time.
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:06:45 PM

So that means that no one ever had any complains about your cards getting blocked,right?
Your service sound promising and interesting,but i do miss some reviews from experienced members of this
forum.
Maybe we/you will find some high ranked members who will give it a go ?
Like I said in my previous post, get an escrow to hold the funds until you have tested the card and your satisfied, I won't mind waiting 3 weeks for you to test it.
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:21:23 AM

have you got any cards left with gpb currency and what is the expiry date on them. are these the same debit cards you can get from Poland you say there not show where do there come from then  are you willing to lower the price a bit if so please pm me me with details of card and price.  
HI, I still have around 15 cards of each currency and I can get more when I run out of stock. Like I already said that these are not polish cards and they all expire after 3 years, I have used these cards for more than 3 years without any issues and I used them mostly for gambling sites and paypal withdrawals.

PM me the amount of cards you want and an offer, I will respond with my own offer to that.
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:33:16 AM

What about incoming 3rd party payments from several different bank accounts?
Ever tried that without getting blocked?
I know that these are not the polish debit cards,but all the restrictions that you mentioned are the same.

if it's all at once and the funds are more than what the limits are the account might get blocked, all these accounts have limits like 5 incoming external transactions a day with a maximum of $500/$2500 per transaction.

And if you don't follow those rules your card will get suspended
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:29:47 AM

What about incoming 3rd party payments from several different bank accounts?
Ever tried that without getting blocked?
I know that these are not the polish debit cards,but all the restrictions that you mentioned are the same.

if it's all at once and the funds are more than what the limits are the account might get blocked, all these accounts have limits like 5 incoming external transactions a day with a maximum of $500/$2500 per transaction.

I don't want to be rude or badmouth you or your product,but now i am pretty sure thats a polish debit card with another outfit,sort of speaking.
If you allow to accept payments from e.g 3 different bank accounts,card will get blocked.
Definately need some experienced member test all that,otherwise,like i said before, it's an overpriced polish debit card that WILL get blocked....just a matter of time.
By the way...you give the same answers exactly,like the polish debit card vendors from the last years.

i won't waste my time lying to you, all i know is that all cards that have their rules and i don't use know how those polish cards work except what i read from other users and what i know about polish cards get limited for no reason and these cards will get closed if you don't follow their instructions and you do as you please.

Any company will stop providing their services to anyone who breaks their rules and do something that is out of their terms and conditions. If your looking for a card you can do unlimited transactions without limits take your ID to the bank and open an account and my price is fair, if you know someone selling cards cheaper i would suggest buying from them.

If anything happens to these cards i will reimburse the amount paid to me only if you followed the instructions that come with the card.
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:56:27 AM

Can you please provide us with a copy of the terms and conditions for these cards?
nope, but i can answer any questions you have regarding it. I will not reveal anything that will give away the info about these cards and the issuer
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:41:31 AM

Can you please provide us with a copy of the terms and conditions for these cards?
nope, but i can answer any questions you have regarding it. I will not reveal anything that will give away the info about these cards and the issuer

Yup..that's exactly what i thought !!!!!!!
Polish iban debit cards with a new pretty costume, issued in maybe another country with a jacked up price.
Cards are not more worth than 3 $.,...you are selling thek for 50$ !!!
I call SCAM !!!!!!!!! 

you can call it whatever you want, Poland is not the only country that offers cards with ibans. I won't waste time with your ignorance, just because you once used useless cards doesn't mean all cards sold online are crap too.
Vanquish_PT

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:27:31 PM

Look at other thread, you can simply order this from company. Qck card looks good, i will try it.

Stop spamming the whole forum with that qck card.

Nobody will fall for that. If they are so good open your own thread and start selling them.
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:26:32 PM

Pls I am interest end in your produced but I need answers to the following question, can you use the card to buy things online ,can you use it to upload fund on skrill, wrbmoney and neteller,is it a hack
Hi, yes the card can use the card for online purchases and its not a stolen card
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:28:34 PM

can shipping via fedex
Yes I can ship via fedex but the fee will be higher
iam2good

Activity: 498

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:12:06 AM

Hello,

is this card a prepaid one or a direct debit card to the iban, can you provide virtual one ?
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:28:22 PM

Can you please clarify limits stated above? If I understand you correctly a grand total of all incoming external transactions per day is maximum of $2500? The maximum number of all incoming external transaction per day is 5?   
Those are not the limits it was just an example, limits are in the OP
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:33:20 PM

Hello,

is this card a prepaid one or a direct debit card to the iban, can you provide virtual one ?
These are debit cards and I can't create Virtual cards
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:56:53 AM

Bought the card the 18 November.

Haven't received anything yet. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Will update if anything shows up.
Please PM me your details of the sale so I can check and if you bought the card on the 18 it should have been shipped on the 21st and arrive anytime from tomorrow.
TrueCryptoinere (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:08:57 AM

Bought the card the 18 November.

Haven't received anything yet. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Will update if anything shows up.
Hi, I still haven't heard back from you, if you seriously have an issue please get back to me so we can resolve it.
yodasoda2

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:13:23 AM

Please pm me the limits this card has. Does it work for PayPal withdrawals in different name?
enroberte

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:26:51 AM

OP, you realize that you can buy a card like this for $0.50, right?
Could you tell me where?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: