Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39581 times)
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:51:38 PM

My economic situation thank God is at the top right now. USA is having the best economic moment since early 2016 and is keeping momentum. I am only worried about the new president Trump, he is capable of ruining any beautiful thing even a stable economy.
I even envy you and your abilities. A strong and stable country is the financial condition of the people and confidence in the future. But my country has always depended on strong.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:19:06 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

In my updates news now in my country was the average percentage problems in drug syndicate and criminality, unemployed, economy, and others has been being resolve anyhow.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:43:41 PM

The economy situation of my country right now isn't that bad because employment right now is uprising due to more education for less previledge families were now offered to them. Government right now is imposing short courses training to those who are willing to have immediate job afterwards and that really made the country progressive today, and this generation will be inspired to finish their study for the future. Aside from country's economy I together with my friend are teaching other people to learn digital currency so that if he earns bitcoin, it could help them in times of money needs desperations.

DrVaribo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:14:50 PM

The economy situation of my country right now isn't that bad because employment right now is uprising due to more education for less previledge families were now offered to them. Government right now is imposing short courses training to those who are willing to have immediate job afterwards and that really made the country progressive today, and this generation will be inspired to finish their study for the future. Aside from country's economy I together with my friend are teaching other people to learn digital currency so that if he earns bitcoin, it could help them in times of money needs desperations.
And as if to consider the desire to achieve a stable financial and economic situation in the country, if everyone wants to be in a single bitcoin as a currency. But this absence of payment of taxes and the lack of means of replenishment of the state treasury.
artows21

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:24:56 PM

The actual economic situation used to be quite poor after the 2008 Crisis, but this have been greatly enhanced. It is not perfect but this is not critical.
GooCust04

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:13:25 PM

The actual economic situation used to be quite poor after the 2008 Crisis, but this have been greatly enhanced. It is not perfect but this is not critical.
People are living in constant crisis. Countries have always taken the commitment to each other, get loans and other financial assistance, but in the end it is not clear what happens to the money, and it is clear that it is the citizens of this country will give external debts instead of the power that they have.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Our economy situation now is much more better than the last 6 years past. Because many of unemployed are not layoff anymore, and the criminality average was also reduced and many of the drugs syndicates involved surrendered initiative to the policemen.
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:52:07 PM

No country will get out of debt or other problems while officials begin to think about the people and about the country, not his wallet. This is a problem of many states, or even all completely.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:38:03 PM

The situation of my country now is more on focus in drug syndicate/drug lords, Then the average of unemployed citizens is getting lessen now, also the economy was in progress too, which means everything has a good result of resolving the problems of our country.

diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:17:43 AM

No country will get out of debt or other problems while officials begin to think about the people and about the country, not his wallet. This is a problem of many states, or even all completely.

If there are officials who are always after their own welfare, it could affect their work and how they serve their people. But one thing that I think that really affect the economy of the country, wrong people at the wrong positions.

Government sometimes put a wrong officials who are sometimes inefficient and performs only the task given. Also, another thing is the "initiative" of the people, if people don't help themselves, then they are another liability of the country.

Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:21:20 AM

I live somewhere here in Asia, and all I can say is the economy is still good, only that it is not that equally distributed thru out the country. Mostly the benficiary are those who are in the mainland and at the capital. People who stay in the province and farmlands still has the same life that they have since they were born.

In short, if you happen to stay in places where local leaders are not allied with the majority, then you will be away from improvement.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1831

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:44:24 AM

SE USA.  Both the the stock market and local economy (and for the most part all of the USA) are booming.

The DOW (our most visible stock index) is up 10 days in a row (and has hit record highs on most/all of them), that is fairly rare.

But, when the "good times" are THAT good, a reversal is typically around the corner.

Beware.  Hedge your bets.  If you have big gains (esp. in stocks), consider selling some.  NO ONE ever went bankrupt taking profits.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:59:38 AM

With a lot of infrastructure projects in the pipeline to help further boost the economy, I can see that my government is trying to exert more effort in making lives better for its citizens. But these planned projects might be derailed by the slow execution due to the bureaucracy and a somehow weak politcal will to get things done in a few years time. The government projects to improve our airports and to build more roads could potentially attract more investments, as well as tourists, but I doubt if anything really gets done in the next few two years or so. The traffic problem is still a mess and the political bickering is not going to stop anytime soon.
chrisivl

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:27:44 AM

With a lot of infrastructure projects in the pipeline to help further boost the economy, I can see that my government is trying to exert more effort in making lives better for its citizens. But these planned projects might be derailed by the slow execution due to the bureaucracy and a somehow weak politcal will to get things done in a few years time. The government projects to improve our airports and to build more roads could potentially attract more investments, as well as tourists, but I doubt if anything really gets done in the next few two years or so. The traffic problem is still a mess and the political bickering is not going to stop anytime soon.
Such problems are only to collapse in the country. Only the replacement of the political elite can make a difference and make a difference.
one-day0

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:57:55 AM

SE USA.  Both the the stock market and local economy (and for the most part all of the USA) are booming.

The DOW (our most visible stock index) is up 10 days in a row (and has hit record highs on most/all of them), that is fairly rare.

But, when the "good times" are THAT good, a reversal is typically around the corner.

Beware.  Hedge your bets.  If you have big gains (esp. in stocks), consider selling some.  NO ONE ever went bankrupt taking profits.
These capabilities are only to those people who are versed in all the wisdom of financial speculation. The common people do not understand. Even bitcoin is already a lot.
elena-tur

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:33:17 AM

I live somewhere here in Asia, and all I can say is the economy is still good, only that it is not that equally distributed thru out the country. Mostly the benficiary are those who are in the mainland and at the capital. People who stay in the province and farmlands still has the same life that they have since they were born.

In short, if you happen to stay in places where local leaders are not allied with the majority, then you will be away from improvement.
Asian countries are a special case. Many corruption is such that the scales of other countries simply can not be, but there is still a dictatorship and as North Korea or Russia, but the DEV of the Communist China, already legendary.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:44:20 AM

I think the economic situation in each country is different. possible crisis in a country but does not give effect to the economies of other countries. economy in the country can be said to be stable.
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:55:23 AM

I think the economic situation in each country is different. possible crisis in a country but does not give effect to the economies of other countries. economy in the country can be said to be stable.
In many countries, make the appearance of stability, and as a result of large foreign debts which will be calculated for ordinary citizens. It seems that the World Bank specifically does the debtor country, the people turned into slaves. All these loans and other commitments already buried economy.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1018

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:01:58 AM

You are right every country does really have different economic state because it would depend on what kind of leader or president you do have and speaking on my country i am glad that we do have a new president which do really have love for its country and doesnt like corruptions thats isnt like on the previous administration.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:55:45 AM

Most of the things said in holy scriptures are fulfilling today. All over the world there is fear of unknown, poverty, corruption, hatred e.t.c. From the beginning it was not so. Insecurity we are seeing this days in all sections of economic today is alarming, insecurity in water we drink, insecurity to climates, insecurity of foods, insecurity to life property. This is a sign that the end is here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: