Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39585 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:07:05 AM

Yes, it is true that in my country things do not go very well in the economic field, but this has been so for generations.

But despite the usual pessimism of people, I still see people working hard, buying and selling, going out for walks and going to parties, so I do not think things go that bad here.

I too live in a place where economy is not that good, and it's been like that since then, but despite all of that, people are still happy and going with their daily life walks. People around just ignore the situation and just focus on how they will survive a day. News on the TV, radio, and social media are just being ignored except if there is money opportunity. News about the economy of the country, people doesn't care that much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Berns

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:31:27 PM

Yes, it is true that in my country things do not go very well in the economic field, but this has been so for generations.

But despite the usual pessimism of people, I still see people working hard, buying and selling, going out for walks and going to parties, so I do not think things go that bad here.

I too live in a place where economy is not that good, and it's been like that since then, but despite all of that, people are still happy and going with their daily life walks. People around just ignore the situation and just focus on how they will survive a day. News on the TV, radio, and social media are just being ignored except if there is money opportunity. News about the economy of the country, people doesn't care that much.
Here I live in the same country. People earn little, almost all the salary is spent on compulsory payments and food. I do not want to live like that, and I'm looking for a way out of this situation.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:14:46 AM

well im totally living on a country that has a bad economy that's why i wish that this coming year will be good to all of us. because all of the income and the wages are too low inshort its not easy to live in a country like this. i wish im living in united states which has a great opportunity in terms of living and the cost of living was not that much i can earn it through having a job in us but im living in a country with no great opportunity.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:34:32 AM

If I compare my country with US, EU, or some other rich countries then situation is bad, if I compare my country with Libya, Syria, or some countries from Africa then my country is in good economic situation. It all perspective in this moment, I dare to say that rich countries live on poor people expense. I work all day for 15 dollars, its funny when you think about it, in most of the countries that is the minimum pay for ONE HOUR.
   How poor I`m first time I saw two years ago when I was traveling with the plane, airports are so so expensive, and people are spending money like its nothing. There I saw that this world will never be good place for many people of the world.

With the current situation, any country is heaven compared to Syria. I wonder if BT can be helpful there. It's easy to send donation but the problem is if the money can even buy anything.

I suddenly remembered Zimbabwe's 100 trillion dollar note that people just light up as a cigarette.
grta14

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:03:22 PM

for now will not really say that  the economic situation in my country is really bad that because some are there doing what they know best and they happy while some are crying for the government to help them while there are some who are just there making business and investing they are making their money for my country not really too bad but still okay.
blazin4with20

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:14:48 PM

i think that economy situation is very bad in most of world countries, including mine
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:35:02 PM

i think that economy situation is very bad in most of world countries, including mine

That looks right now after reading the comments in this thread, because people from every corner of the world are saying that the economic situation of their country is bad right now, so probably there are a lot of economic problems in the world right now.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:37:55 PM

i think the economy situation in my country is not bad at all, the government still can handle although its not good for all people, at least the economic is work for the people in my country so its a good economy and of course this will be growth from time to time.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:59:08 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

there are so many jobless in my country. so a few people steal in order to keep alive. while the president gives good jobs for foreigners coming here and does not give that chance to his people. but a community is trying to make some local products to sell. it is very good idea to increase buying local products.

interestingly I do not hear so many jobs cuts and loans here. but a few people get or do that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:07:16 PM

That looks right now after reading the comments in this thread, because people from every corner of the world are saying that the economic situation of their country is bad right now, so probably there are a lot of economic problems in the world right now.

Because perhaps all of us are expecting that the government would help us making our lives better and that's not what we feel right now.. we always think that the officials are corrupt that's why the progress in the country is not really good especially for those poor people.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:05:42 PM

yep our economy in my country is very bad because we're trading our own minerals for low price because we are on the thrid world country and living here was so disappointing. if ican live in states i would prefer to live in england or singapore where theres a lot of opportunity and good economy. but im still hoping that my country could get out on thirdworld country
wutard

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:28:06 PM

yep our economy in my country is very bad because we're trading our own minerals for low price because we are on the thrid world country and living here was so disappointing. if ican live in states i would prefer to live in england or singapore where theres a lot of opportunity and good economy. but im still hoping that my country could get out on thirdworld country
Perhaps there is no country today where you can safely say that the situation is positive or at least stable. Of course that first of all the difficulties feel ordinary people, who live on one salary. IMF dictates and the authorities agree. As a result, everything is bad.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:27:54 PM

I do not know what to call my situation in my country. Unless the dollar rose in price three times in the last two years. But the level of people's wages have not changed. Thus it turns out that someone simply profit from financial fraud.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:44:00 PM

Because perhaps all of us are expecting that the government would help us making our lives better and that's not what we feel right now.. we always think that the officials are corrupt that's why the progress in the country is not really good especially for those poor people.
It is the well-being of the population of a country shows the quality of the work of the government and the financial and economic condition of the country. So the poverty level or even its presence speaks volumes.
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:01:03 PM

Thank God that my house is not a chaos in Syria, or what some African countries. It is difficult with the economic situation, but it is still possible to live. It is very hard things is with energy.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 6080

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:31:42 PM

I have two "home countries". The place where I currently are is a upper-middle-income country with serious inflation problems, but it has such a low population density and such a productive agricultural sector that I think it will do reasonably well even if the rest of the world goes down in an economic crisis.

My other home country is a high-income European country whose economy is doing very well (it's often called the "exportation world champion"), but with some drawbacks: a growing inequality and because of this fact also a growing percentage of the population which lives in "poverty" (although it's not comparable with poverty in emerging and developing nations).

Both countries could benefit from international cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin: The first one, because it would constitute a kind of "barrier" for bad governance as the government would have to try to _really_ keep the country's currency stable to avoid capital flight into cryptocurrencies. The second one, because of its many international connections (enterprise world, immigrants, tourism) who benefit from a borderless currency and could further boost the country's economy.

So yes, many countries have problems and Bitcoin is a possible solution, but I think that it's still no time to panic and Bitcoin won't dominate the world in the next years.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 07:53:47 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 09:02:28 AM by sevendust777

The econimic situation here in my country is not that bad...  Since we have our new President, things seemingly new and rising again...
Things changed good in order for many people will eat well and live well... Thus, its good to know that our economy situation is good and doing well...

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
zero1ten

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 08:14:44 AM

Not yet but if Trump pushes through with his campaign promises it will definitely hurt the economy here given that a lot of jobs are from outsourcing services from the US so if they decided to leave and go back to america then unemployment will skyrocket and the economy will suffer a lot considering this industry is worth 10% of GDP.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:57:19 AM

I felt like that, national economic growth below 5 percent, unemployment of 20%, and inflation of more than 7%. Sometimes it makes me frustrated, but I have to think realistically that should be able to survive.
viziano

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:06:38 AM

Fuck yea..
My country has a average salary of 350$..Yeap.
It's really fucked up.My teachers earn a maximum of 400$ like wtf??I earn more than that on the internet lol  Grin

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: