Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39582 times)
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:30:07 PM

Yes,after demonitisation in india,economic crisis has occurred.GDP rate has fallen from 7%to 6.1%.Most people have lost their job.More small scale industries have been shut down.It was done to eradicate fake notes,but it failed.It has made india to go ten years backward.Now,adding fuel to the fire,GST of maximum 28% tax is levied which has seriously affected export.Its a catastrophe in india.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emem03

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:03:35 PM

The economy in my country is bad, because there are people suffer from hunger and poverty. The Government don't care what to do how to improve our country and the situation of my fellow citizen. The economy is falling down and still no improvement.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:43:51 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The economic situation in my country is a very bad one, presently my country is witnessing recession, though we are almost out of it, it shook both the young and the old in the country, it is one the toughest periods in my life.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:12:06 PM

It's bad and it has been bad for the last 25 years give or take. And it doesn't look it will get better any time soon.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:12:20 AM

My country's current situation? I must say that it's economic status isn't good but compared to the past administration, it is now much better. I cannot say that it's economic status is going okay since dollar is going higher.

I am happy for you because what is being witnessed here is a complete opposite of what you are talking about because it seems the economy is just taking a backward trend on a daily basis without end to that in sight and a further testimony of their ineptitude that have made them run the country to the ground. Every sector of the economy is just failing, from education to health, to transportation among high level of insecurity etc. I hope things will get better.

It really seems that your country's not doing good. I also hope for it to be better, and to have changes. Having a good leader could be a start of something new. Something that you can hope to be good.

Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:55:25 AM

It's been kinda downhill for a while, but has been stabilizing recently. Some large companies still needs to save money because of the oil price. The consequences are little, the only consequence the average citizen may experience is slightly more expensive gas.

who cares
sartorpc

Activity: 300

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:07:20 PM

I will only talk about my country (Spain).

Even if you study a lot you only have 4 options to get a good job:

- Enchufe, "Hooked up with" because of knowing someone, instead of due to your qualifications.
- Pay for a masters degree (15k€ minimum) to be able to do some practice with a big company and finally you may be signed up for the position.
- Work for a family business or with a family member.
- Actually finding a job yourself with a good salary(able to rent a flat and sustain your family), probably there is a 1% chance to achieve this or even lower.

And that's it, 90% of job positions are with a really bad salary 12h/day.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:43:31 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

It's not that bad actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. I mean, no jobs cuts or something like that but the security situation is a quite problem here especially for the minority, so many racist people here in my country and that's why the minority rarely do business with them. Other country already think about new technology but my country still talk about religion and racism.
The only problem youths face in my country is mostly lack of job opportunities. There isn’t any job for graduates after they’re through with their study school. Only the rich succeeds, but the poor people gets nothing. This leads to having criminals,  pickpockets, fraudsters and lot more of them. It’s too bad.

One thing that should we have in ourselves is a skill, if you want to get success surely this must-have. Not everything you say is going to happen, because there are some rich people who end up on poverty and the poor also ended in tremendous wealth. It all depends on how individuals think and behave, so this is not the end of it all. Hard working, smart, and a very big desire is the key to success.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:05:06 PM

over the last 5 years my country's economic growth has always been lower than inflation, making the economic situation look bad. unemployment is rising, many factories are closed, I hope there will soon be improvements in my country.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:20:55 PM

In the case of a country's economic downturn, bitcoin is able to provide an effective solution in tackling unemployment domestically, but it certainly would be better to have government support in your country for bitcoin legalization. Because it will greatly affect the economic improvement of users and the progress of bitcoin
Etch_Work

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:49:37 PM

All being said, it's not amazing in the UK. Particularly for small businesses. Blockchain has made equity crowdfunding possible which as we're seeing with ICO's and token sales, is creating waves of innovation and we can only hope that these projects produce tangible results in time to help boost the economy and create some stability as the global banking system does it's thing....

Some of the Etch team are actually speaking with people at the Houses of Parliament in London next week to discuss how this new equity crowdfunding model works. In addition to a bit about how our platform can help create financial security in people's lives. Wish us luck!
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:24:22 AM

All being said, it's not amazing in the UK. Particularly for small businesses. Blockchain has made equity crowdfunding possible which as we're seeing with ICO's and token sales, is creating waves of innovation and we can only hope that these projects produce tangible results in time to help boost the economy and create some stability as the global banking system does it's thing....

Some of the Etch team are actually speaking with people at the Houses of Parliament in London next week to discuss how this new equity crowdfunding model works. In addition to a bit about how our platform can help create financial security in people's lives. Wish us luck!
Not at all! My country is going towards economic stability soon. It will be creating the strongest and most stable economy of the world as soon as CPEC gets completed.

Although my country was experiencing economic instability due terrorism and other factors but in near it will become most stable economy of the world.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:26:44 PM

It's not that bad actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. I mean, no jobs cuts or something like that but the security situation is a quite problem here especially for the minority, so many racist people here in my country and that's why the minority rarely do business with them. Other country already think about new technology but my country still talk about religion and racism.
I feel sorry for you. But I think all the countries are facing a lot of problems when they come across economy. If I talk about my own country, the economic condition is not that much stable and good as it should be after this much period of time of being Independent. Things are getting better but yet not completely better.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:45:53 PM

I feel sorry for you. But I think all the countries are facing a lot of problems when they come across economy. If I talk about my own country, the economic condition is not that much stable and good as it should be after this much period of time of being Independent. Things are getting better but yet not completely better.
i think yes most of the counties and specially the underdeveloped countries are facing such problems. may be there are a lot of reasons for that and i think that the main reason will be the increase in population of these countries, i think that unemployment rate of such countries is increasing because of the increasing population of such such countries.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:37:29 PM

The economic situation in my country is a very bad one, presently my country is witnessing recession, though we are almost out of it, it shook both the young and the old in the country, it is one the toughest periods in my life.
Do you think cryptocurrency can helps the economy of your country improved? Because if the people in your country can improve their economy from trading crypto or invest to this field, it also helps creates a momentum growth economy in your country.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:13:10 PM

The economic  situation  of my country is very hard.
Due to the fact that we're  in a post revolution period and people are still learning about  duty and right and how to assume you responsibility.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:21:51 PM

Our economy is really bad. Most are unemployed here so they decide to go abroad so that they can earn more from what will be earned here
I think the economic situation in most countries is like that, many people that get education cannot find a job and they need to move to another countries to work, and for those that do not have education the only jobs awaiting for you pay a very low amount of money if you are lucky to get one.
Turiettly

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:58:13 PM

Talking about the recent circumstance regarding financial point out of my nation i can say that its somehow recovering up from poverty and other non excellent things that come about on previous governance which is truly undesirable due to the fact of too considerably corruption on peoples cash and criminal offense charge is substantial but now on the new president these factors are steadily reduced which is genuinely a great indication of progress.
Yukyzu

Activity: 244

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:02:26 PM

I think the situation must have been felt by the state of the country although not simultaneously, the uneven education of each region, the population growth is too high and the lack of employment, but every year the government keeps trying to fix the existing problems.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

Since this administration, I think this quarter of his term of office is a bit bad for the economy, since our currency's value is falling a little against the US dollar, I hope the Christmas season could lift this up a little.. Finding a job right now is a little hard since there is a few opening for a certain courses but jobs for Engineers and higher are really good and easy to find and some could even do a side job after their office hours...   Smiley
I will like to work in this your country  Grin. i have masters degree in Chemical Engineering
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: