Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39585 times)
pixelbtc

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:24:28 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Actually, it's not so bad but probably a little bit unstable. I believe our government is already planning to solve that problem in our country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diamondfx

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:31:19 PM

I'm from Nigeria and I'll say the economic situation over here is fair compare to other countries.
Bakukang

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:35:36 AM

I could not say that the economy of our country is as good as other countries.It is not stable there are a lot of things that are not yet solved.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:45:58 AM

Well the bubbles are bursting and the bad karma is biting our backs. All these years of extravagance, used to living on expenses higher than the monthly household income which in turn leads to loans as well as other bad investments have resulted in this. If only we could have invested in education we could have achieved a lot more but instead we have invested in half baked dreams and the inherent laziness of human beings. All these things combined over he last 100 years or so has led to this Coz we never learn and probably never will either! Coming to your question, yes it is equally bad on my country too. In fact Bad sounds very light given the economic condition and the cost cuts accompanying it.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:00:37 AM

In my country,  the situation is not to difficult. We can call them is normal although we are developing country. Industrialize replace tradition agriculture slowly. But inflation and unemployed rate is still high. We have many debt from World Bank and ODA (Japan, USA, Korea). Btw, my country is so peacefull. So this, Economy have a chance to developing.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:43:58 AM

Here in my country, the economy is good and stabilize its value. But, as I observed only those rich people were getting  more wealth especially politician people's. Well, not all of them but im sure many of them used there power to have an extra money. What im talking about is only I heard on the news there are always corrupt politicians. Also, those people using Illegal drugs are connected to politician's. I know that some of them used there wealth as good for many but doing bad is always bad. Here in my country I know some people doing good things and hoping those bad people will stop there bad doings.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:14:55 AM

Yes, in my country , inflation grows with the insane percents , which is really bad and it damages to the economics which was weak already. But generally , everything is still not too bad. Hope they will handle it in the near future.

Actually the economic situation in my country is so far so good. The government are working so hard to have a good economic stability be stable and continuing growth of imfrastraction for the better future of netezen and building new jobs for the new coming graduates to be able to work directly.
You are very much lucky that your government is working so hard and is providing you this much opportunities for better living. The economic condition in my country is very much different from that of yours. Our government is not that much serious in making our condition better. They are only working for their own benefits and they are least bothered about anything.
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:17:38 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

This is reality and it is not known much worse. Not only unemployment but stagnation both in the economy and in other spheres of society. People either drink or just die slowly. In general, there is an oppression of their own people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:28:56 AM

I have been working for two years overseas, and according to the news I get from various sources, the unemployment rate in my country is on the rise, inflation is high so it can be said that the economy in my country is not good.

The only reason why people leave their country to work abroad is because of the low salary and it was an advantage for those who knew how to earn bitcoins because it was really easy to earn by working on bounty campaigns.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:02:24 AM

In my country, too, the gap between poor and rich is getting bigger. High unemployment, wages too small - many people have not enough money to live.
Happywarren

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:38:38 AM

No but it is never too bad to want more that is our nature and also the people who can not work are most here and the people who do not earn enough can do this too it is a new hope for those people the millionaires invest in it to just become more richer and richer.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:50:26 AM

Sadly, yes. The economy of Philippines is not getting worse though. Still, I can't say that it is turning good. Our country still suffers from poverty, hunger and unemployment. If that's the case, then I wouldn't consider our country as good in economic status.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:53:34 AM

I lived in a small and developing country here in Asia. We have a new leader.
Our economy, according to some politicians, has been "relatively healthy", the Gross Domestic Product stood at 6.8% in the last half of 2016. The poverty rate fell to 21.6% thanks to higher employment, low inflation and improved incomes. Not to mention the latest investment worth $6 billion expected to generate at least 500,000 jobs.
With this latest development, our economy is starting to climb the stairs. Yey!
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:58:45 AM

I really think that the economic situation in our country is getting better compared to our economic situation during the reign of our former president. Even if our current president is not an economist, he was able to provide a lot of jobs and opportunities for his people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:04:16 AM

Yes i am sure that the economy situation in my country is very bad, it is very hard to get a job unless you already have a lot of experience, the government is corrupt , the tax is very high that you only get a quarter of your salary and the rest goes to tax. Good thing cryptocurrency was invented and i was able to have an opportunity in having an extra income by trading besides my day job salary.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:48:05 AM

compared to the way it was before, were doing better, thanks to the new president who keeps on doing the best thing he could, now nation all over the world are helping us to re-build, catch up and become better nation, hopefully we break the chains that bind us from being third world country.

Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:16:18 AM

Same in my country as well. Here unemployment increases every year, theft is rampant where people find it difficult to find work and even enter the factory have to spend money for entrance fees.However, their high officials are gratuitously corrupt, where the situation here rich get richer and poorer still poor

swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:22:44 AM

Actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. For me, it is quite good. The thing is the employment rate through out the years keeps on decreasing which means a lot of people are getting money from working.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:40:06 AM

so far so good in my country, the economy is growing now,, i think after 2-3 years more business,  investor and projects are build in my country.,,they trust the government so they invest more and other country too.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:20:17 AM

Actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. For me, it is quite good. The thing is the employment rate through out the years keeps on decreasing which means a lot of people are getting money from working.
Oh that’s lucky of you, cause the economy in my country is not just that bad, but worst than being bad. Especially, the tribe I come from, they look down on us and we don’t gain anything from government. We don’t have free education, we rarely have light due to poor electricity still we pay the bills even when we don’t get light, the government doesn’t give us job but they go around collecting taxes from us.

We suffer a lot where I come from and that’s what leads to our youths getting involved in crimes, becoming thieves and fraudsters. But I don’t support the idea of someone becoming corrupt just because of their economy being bad. I rather remain poor than get money through the evil way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: