Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39585 times)
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:20:36 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The economy in our country? Well, I think it is not too bad compared to other third world countries. But it is also not so good because there are still corruption in some area in our country. And I think every country in the world have corruption as a problem and even poverty that always drags us to the bottom. But good thing the president in our country is already trying to solve it. And the good news is that there are already investors who started to invest and build some buildings for business here. It is a good opportunity for us citizens in our country to have many investors so we can have a better job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:15:25 AM

Well I might say that the current situation of our economy has it's worst because the prices of our daily needs still increasing. My country belongs to a third world country were in it is on the process of developing, it always rely on the business of the other country. My country is pretty ironic because it is a type of a agricultural country but still they want it to become an industrialized country and because of it we suffer the consequences on it. But because of bitcoin it somehow helps me to rid some problems when it comes financially and I am very thankful on it.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:09:56 AM

if your country is not in G8 country list hen your country economy is not going good. And Crypto currencies going to change this order very soon.
I believe that G8 countries are hardly looking for ways to ban bitcoin Smiley
mikchail

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:16:58 AM

I consider there is also significantly untrue information about the scenario in the region in the mass media. Individuals particularly demonstrate only negative information, to operate even worse and discover only the poor about.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:18:12 AM

Yes, the economy situation in my country is very bad. Unemployment problems are increasing day by day. Criminal work is increasing. My country is a dependent agricultural country. But only 30% of the people work in agriculture. This leads to food crisis in the country. There is no business entrepreneur in my country, so many educated unemployed young people are sitting in the house. And the lack of people is increasing day by day.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:43:54 AM

Yes, specially in my hometown in Philippines. but our GDP growth keeps booming. hope our president will solve the problem that we are facing. it will be worth waiting for in the next few years of waiting..

DHORBUNOV

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:46:30 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Even I would say under the threat of collapse. Unemployment has risen, the production of national products has fallen, there is no industry, there is only one import, so the rise in prices, and low wages make people homeless.
georgeyves

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:25:18 PM

Within my country the situation is bad because many people do not have work and out of work. My country is facing more problems, such as lower income and terrorist, yet others federal government authorities is another damaged. People suffer form lower income and problem because of the federal government problem. Compare to other country, within my country the economy continues to be poor and the economy is still lower and not develop even now and then. Its hard to find job and it is not easy to earn money in my nation. But the great thing in my country is that they accept bitcoin in terms of having to pay and transactions.
BTCexpert1

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

very bad dollar price keep traditional coin like b**ch and f**k it every day   every day price rise a lot
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:07:41 PM

Back then, the economy of my country was really good. It used to be 1$ = 2PHP in my country. But now, 1$ = ~45$. It is because of all those corrupt governments that handled our country. Today, the economy is starting to be great again because of the new President. It has just been 100 days and there's a lot of changes and all of them are positive, and that includes the economy.
It is sad to know that the history of our economy is quite a reversed of what should happened on the economical state. We all know that the development and the technological growth should help a specific country in having a good and stable form of economy but there is still people who control that growth for their own purpose and it could result on the corruption and the current fall of the state of the value of pesos and the rate of job in the country. But there is still an improvement for today's government despite of the problems we currently have thanks for the president.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:54:27 PM

Within my country the situation is bad because many people do not have work and out of work. My country is facing more problems, such as lower income and terrorist, yet others federal government authorities is another damaged. People suffer form lower income and problem because of the federal government problem. Compare to other country, within my country the economy continues to be poor and the economy is still lower and not develop even now and then. Its hard to find job and it is not easy to earn money in my nation. But the great thing in my country is that they accept bitcoin in terms of having to pay and transactions.
Bitcoin can helps you solve the problem of economy in your country.
There are many jobs can give you income better than the job in reality, as long as you can keep calm and work hard.
Beside that, you should to avoid the way make money like gambling, invest in HYIP, ponzi projects, ... because you are wanting to make money from your work. Wink
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

The benchmark of a country experiencing economic downturn is by increasing the level of poverty of a country. In my country that is still called as a developing country it can be said that the economy began to improve because the poverty rate began to decline from a few years ago, but with the declining poverty rate is not comparable with the price of basic necessities that rise every time so that the poverty rate may occur again increase and the economy in my country will be disturbed and even experienced a downturn.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:51:46 PM

Actually, it's not so bad but probably a little bit unstable. I believe our government is already planning to solve that problem in our country.
It is God to hear that the economy of your country is rising to the higher levels day by day. This is same as mine because I am proud to declare that our country despite of getting richer via the use of bitcoin has a lot many other ways to keep on making progress in different areas such as development of infrastructures, the improvement of facilities at governmental and private level and many others.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:01:21 AM

Even I would say under the threat of collapse. Unemployment has risen, the production of national products has fallen, there is no industry, there is only one import, so the rise in prices, and low wages make people homeless.
really, the increasing number of unemployed in my country, making the economy in my country more and more restless. because the price needs and the value of currency also sometimes rise sometimes down.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:41:20 AM

really, the increasing number of unemployed in my country, making the economy in my country more and more restless. because the price needs and the value of currency also sometimes rise sometimes down.
It is normal to see that the price of the currency in your country is not fixed and it is having some ups and downs. Unemployed rate in your country should be fix by the government and if you can do help them then introduce bitcoin because it is a good source of income and alternative to bitcoin so why not just try it by them and let them see the opportunity that bitcoin has.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:25:49 AM

Well the current situation of our economy has been at its worst because jobs in my country was sufficient and prices of our daily needs in this country still increasing and never decreasing.My country belongs to a third world country where in it is on the process of developing and it only relies of the businesses of the first world country that's why the poverty state in this country was very high. And for me bitcoin is a way to surpass this kind of obstacle in life. 
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:27:45 AM

i think poverty,corruption,and being greedy with power was the most main reason why our economy is not that good in ph....unemployment was getting higher,low salary high expenses.just hoping that the recent administration will take part even just to ease the situation.and im waiting for that moment.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:41:18 AM

I think not, in our country the economy is going well and prosperous. perhaps the country's debt is very much, but it does not affect the state of the country's economy, even its people are prosperous.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:38:22 AM

Well not really, as of now the economy in my country is doing great. Government are building infrastructure here and there which what our previous Government did not do in the past. The current government are trying to benefits the middle to lower class by building this infrastructure but while the infrastructure is being build, the middle-upper and upper class are at benefits.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:55:37 AM

In my country, Philippines, the economic climate is actually truly powerful. This can be a fact and not simply my estimation.The main reason for this is because of the OFW or Overseas Philippine Employees. It's quite common in the middle-class loved ones in the Belgium to possess a parent or both mom and dad working overseas. Thus, lots of money that's gained through the OFWs are being put in the Belgium. Cash is pointed in the Belgium. One more reason may be the companies that are created in the Philippines. Our nation have great relationships with various nations and created business ventures together. China, Japoneses, Korean and United states citizens would be the typical business investors we have within the Philippines. The relationship we'd in these nations stored the investors coming in thus increasing the cash being distributed throughout the economy of the Belgium. In addition, these firms are being joined with a Philippine citizen since there is a law within the Belgium that no foreigner can fully own a business in the country.
We are really doing great when it comes to our economy nowadays because we do have a great leader and a great team behind him, not only he is focusing on the war on drugs but on the whole situation of the country especially the poverty which has been a great issue in our country for a long time, and I can see now that a lot of investors has been putting their investments here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: