Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39582 times)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:33:35 PM

The situation in our country is not so bad.It depends on the persons life.The government do their best to increase the economy  but they always say negative and tell that they are the one to be blame on what happened to them.For me be responsible,do not blame to others on what is happening to your life right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ripti

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:40:53 PM

Unemployment is one of the main reasons for the decline in the economy of any country. The unemployment problem in my country is increasing day by day, so the economic situation is getting worse. In this situation, if the unemployment problem is not resolved, its potential will increase further.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:12:18 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

I honestly think it is really bad. The reason behind me agreeing to this statement is the fact that the problems in my country remains the same, such as over population, traffic, poverty, unemployment rate that continues to grow, graft and corruption. There are improvements, but still there are no definite solution for it. All of this leads to having poor economy.
In my opinion, all things depend on us. We are the human, the owner of the world, even nature can change by us. So, what is the bad after all? By us, is right? The economy of a country become worse more by the people of this country do not work hard and improve their country, they just depend on the result from the government but they do not try to change their bad habits.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:34:48 PM

Our Economy is bad but our President is doing its best to make it better. Lots of corruption was all over in the government sector. The prices of good are increasing and unemployement rate as well. I do hope our dear President could change and fix the problem we have right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:00:58 AM

The economy in my country (the west African republic) is very labor, unemployment is very high and there are frequent demonstrations demanding economic improvement from the government, I hope someday there will be welfare improvements.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:44:51 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Still my country in the list of developing countries list. My country's economy is balancing however with the income goverment plans and tourism. I expect that bitcoin to accepts in my country from tourister atleast.

in my country is also still growing but its natural resources are so abundant that this becomes a support for my survival. In my country also developed a fairly rapid tourism sector and I've heard the news that in the tourist area of Bali island has provided a place to shop using bitcoin so maybe in my country many people who support bitcoin so for tourists who want to use bitcoin can be used for transactions
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:38:27 AM

I honestly think it is really bad. The reason behind me agreeing to this statement is the fact that the problems in my country remains the same, such as over population, traffic, poverty, unemployment rate that continues to grow, graft and corruption. There are improvements, but still there are no definite solution for it. All of this leads to having poor economy.
In my opinion, all things depend on us. We are the human, the owner of the world, even nature can change by us. So, what is the bad after all? By us, is right? The economy of a country become worse more by the people of this country do not work hard and improve their country, they just depend on the result from the government but they do not try to change their bad habits.
I think that the reason for a country that have a bad economy is the leaders who are leading the country and if they are not good enough to lead the country to a righteous path. Bad economy is resulted by the bad leaders who just always think about their self and always promote corruption which leads for decrease in funds and progress of the country.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:52:54 AM

In our country this year is very difficult, anything you buy are increasing. Many people cuts their jobs, wages are too small and security situation are not going well. I think corruption is one of the problem. For now, I'm happy for my job with bitcoin. Nevermind the situation in our countries as long they do not shutdown bitcoin.
Sled

Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:25:00 AM

In our country this year is very difficult, anything you buy are increasing. Many people cuts their jobs, wages are too small and security situation are not going well. I think corruption is one of the problem. For now, I'm happy for my job with bitcoin. Nevermind the situation in our countries as long they do not shutdown bitcoin.
It is better to just work in bitcoin rather than depending on the job that you have in the real world because when you have job in the real world then you will get decreased in the amount of your salary because of the tax and that will result for you to have a smaller amount to spend which is not enough because of the inflation so it is better to work in bitcoin because you will not be taxed and earning is far way better.
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:24:12 AM

Yes the economy situation really sucks.They say that economy is rising but for me its not.Even if for instance that economy is progressing,then why people are still not growing they cannot even feel that their lives elevated even just a bit.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

The economy in Asia country depends on the community of people living in it. Because almost all of the country in Asia are democratic, if the people they are voting to rule the country is corrupt then that would lead the country into demise and the economy will surely fail. I do not know about a lot in our economy but most of our countrymen are very supportive in their own part and i guess thats one step to our growing economy.
The economy in my country is not really up to the standard I will perfect. One thing I really, really don’t like is the fact that youths will spend years in school, only to come out and find out that there is no job for them. Most of them are just ending in places where they don’t really belong. When there are situations like this, people seek to do whatever it takes for them to earn money, even if it’s getting into robbery.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:28:42 AM

Not that bad, in fact our president is a nice one compare to the other president. I admire out president right now for trying to bring us a peaceful nation.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:03:28 PM

Yes the economy situation really sucks.They say that economy is rising but for me its not.Even if for instance that economy is progressing,then why people are still not growing they cannot even feel that their lives elevated even just a bit.
Because the economy of a country is centralized that's why. The reason is that, the progress of a centralized currency is really really slow, but at the same time it is precise. Its so hard to compete for the exchange to other country's currency, so you might need to negotiate with them as well as compete with them. Its not that easy because this needs a lot of strategy. Unlike in the decentralized currency, we might not even know the reason of its sudden increase or decrease, but the key to this phenomenon is its volatility. Once you've know about it, you will surely understand why.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:26:24 PM

One day it'll en..d.nevertheless its utilizes in tangible world very can be not...bitcoin will be used in various services for daily solutions.
no in my country situation is not too bad,but it is on average .but if we can look in past then we can see that every country .including developing or underdeveloping all countries have good or bad days for their economyBack then, the economy of my country was really good. and stable. due to corrupt officers we are suffer from many problem. Today, the economy is starting to be great again because of the new President. It has just been 100 days and there's a lot of changes and all of them are positive, and that includes the economy.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

very bad. an economics system linked to foreign capital dependent on foreign countries. The slight fluctuation is very bad. No production. it is not stable. Political ripple affects diplomatic nonconformity considerably.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:03:48 PM

I can say that it's bad but it certainly say that it has improved quite a bit this year. I'm from a third world country and by saying that means the government is really corrupt. High unemployment rate is the common problem. I have seen numerous college graduates who ended up working in factories and other low paying jobs because they couldn't find vacant slots suitable to their specialization. A lot of them also end up working abroad believing that they have no future in their own country. It's worse for the undergrads because they have little to no chance of getting a job.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:21:56 PM

The economy in Asia country depends on the community of people living in it. Because almost all of the country in Asia are democratic, if the people they are voting to rule the country is corrupt then that would lead the country into demise and the economy will surely fail. I do not know about a lot in our economy but most of our countrymen are very supportive in their own part and i guess thats one step to our growing economy.
The economy in my country is not really up to the standard I will perfect. One thing I really, really don’t like is the fact that youths will spend years in school, only to come out and find out that there is no job for them. Most of them are just ending in places where they don’t really belong. When there are situations like this, people seek to do whatever it takes for them to earn money, even if it’s getting into robbery.
Oh, your country also have same situation as my country. In my country, most of the students after graduating from university can not find the job to working as their knowledge learned in school. Because those jobs all need to pay "some money" as bribe for smooth at first. Embarrassed

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:27:52 PM

Somehow yes. In some part of our country poverty was totally a wide issue circulating the society because of the massive wars brought by our fellowmen who are against our government or they are just seeking attention to let them be recognize on what they totally need but the bad thing is it results to destruction of properties and loss of lives just to state what they wanted to speak out with our national government.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

Oh, your country also have same situation as my country. In my country, most of the students after graduating from university can not find the job to working as their knowledge learned in school. Because those jobs all need to pay "some money" as bribe for smooth at first. Embarrassed
Here in our country, I don't think that we are lacking of opportunities when it comes to job, because a lot of companies are posting online/advertisements that they are lacking people and they need people, but still there are lots of people that cannot find a job as easy as they want, it took time, but still for me there are lot of vacancies out there we just need to be perseverance to find.
YinShuiSiYuan

Merit: 505

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:47:53 PM

Maybe not that bad but it could be better cause nowadays you could just live here and make your life at the normal level but of course some things could change.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: