Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39585 times)
Chusnul

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

I think the economy situation in Indonesia is bad because Indonesia has many economics problems in the short term or even in the long term. A few of them is a big problem that’s very difficult to overcome. Actually, the government is trying to overcome the problem by implementing the economic system of Pancasila. But this system run unmaximally. Because of that, the government must improve that economic system to resolve or even to overcome the economic problems to make Indonesian economy better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thil87

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

I see that this is an old thread, i just happened to see it while i was scrolling down. I hail from a little known country called Sri Lanka off the coast of India. Its an island nation with a little over 22 million people.
We have had an open economy since 1970, it's close to 5 decades, its sad to say that our economic policies have run us into the ground. Back in 60's our country used to much much better than most other countries and we had so much potential. But a corrupt elite appointed politicians have ruined our chances of becoming the economic powerhouse it had the potential to be. Our neighbouring countries and fellow asian countries took advantage of our poor economic management and established themselves in the region. We are lagging behind massively and neither the people nor the politicians have realised that yet or care about it. Its a sad sad situation.
James_Spider501

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

Better believe it really one of the issue of our nation is the territory rate of work with the goal that numerous individuals in our nation endure it. In any case, now if the federalism will be affirm in our nation possibly our territory will be grow more in light of the fact that or area is rich in normal assets.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

well all of countries now are facing difficulties but whats important is how the government react and do actions about matters.even those giant countries experiencing economic problem too.in my country though having lots of issues still our president standing in front of us,and doing everything he can to make our economy improve and be competent to other countries
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

the level of income per-capita family is still very low,
the high rate of corruption and money laundering,
the high price of staple goods does not match the salaries
and social gap between rich and poor are very pronounced.

this situation is happening in my country, economic and social situation is still very bad...  Sad

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

well all of countries now are facing difficulties but whats important is how the government react and do actions about matters.even those giant countries experiencing economic problem too.in my country though having lots of issues still our president standing in front of us,and doing everything he can to make our economy improve and be competent to other countries
- Exactly, each country will have its own difficulties, especially in economics, it can be bad in this field, good in other areas, no economy is perfect, it will always have the bad side, we can feel that the economy in that country is good but it does not mean that people in that country feel their economy well. We will never be satisfied, people will always want to grow and grow, so although the economy in my country is also bad but I still know that it's better than many other countries, it will improve and better over time, the problem is only time

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

- Exactly, each country will have its own difficulties, especially in economics, it can be bad in this field, good in other areas, no economy is perfect, it will always have the bad side, we can feel that the economy in that country is good but it does not mean that people in that country feel their economy well. We will never be satisfied, people will always want to grow and grow, so although the economy in my country is also bad but I still know that it's better than many other countries, it will improve and better over time

Some countries have some sectors that are good. In my country, the situation is moderate, not that bad and not that good. I admire US and Japan. They're amazing countries for several reasons.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

The economy here in our country is more better than in the past. Our government is doing whatever they can to improve our country.

Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:09:23 PM

The economy here in our country is more better than in the past. Our government is doing whatever they can to improve our country.
The economic system has changed a lot, once all fully controlled by the government to make the private sector die, but now the government opens all businesses for private and even foreign.
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:03:31 AM

My country is progressing economically, but has huge debt. Every baby born has been given debt by the State. That is very bad.
I'm not sure when it's over.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:34:31 AM

For me, it is bad, but not like really bad not like in past administrator the people inside the government that control all situation in the country. For now, our country still has a high rate of unemployed or even they have a job the problems are; they have a small salary that cant sustained daily needs. But the government now is in the period of improvements in the economic growth because of the new leader.
Changes are coming,.
thank you
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

Not that bad, but as we all know that every ecobomybof different countries have flaws. In the story of the elders we have a good economy, cheaper price of goods. Our currencies versus dollar has good competition, least corrupt officials. But as time goes and what i experience as i grew up as an adulT, i live my life with bad economy all things are become expensive. Hoping that this year, we are slowly gaining a new record in our economy

Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:33:50 AM

let us see it is in the middle, maybe. There are parts that is bad and also the other part is good. With the latest economic situation, the boosting level of our country is high because our President is pretty much doing his work in dealing businesses to other countries where he reach a high rating approval, hence, the people are contented of what he does. He negotiate about terrorists financing by other countries so that our county will be strong enough to control the terrorists groups and also to abduct drug addicts. But the manner of doing sometimes led to economic decline especially on the fights of drugs because of the bad news about it, therefore some countries are afraid to invest.

Bitcoin to the moon
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

Its neutral for me in my country I dont think they do there best to create something new in our economy so its defferent because many of the government fight for the highly recomended new generations of economy so its the one who helps to create a economy that helps a lot of people that will grew up and compete to highly economy in other country so that helps a lot. 
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

I think the problem in every country is almost the same
namely the unemployment rate, and the high poverty rate
This is a major issue in every country, it is the government's job, how to solve the problem
I read some opinions, if bitcoin could be the solution for that, bitcoin could be a job and could reduce the unemployment rate.
and I strongly agree to that
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:30:00 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 10:49:54 AM by anjaydut

In my country, the most important issues are about work, and health
high poverty rates, and poor sociopolitical education, resulting in a lot of unemployment, and therefore made the crime rate even higher in my country.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

In my country, the most important issues are about work, and health
low levels of poverty and education, resulting in a lot of unemployment, and this makes the crime rate even higher in my country

If the country lacks the basic infrastructure , education and health facilities it means that the country has a long way to go before it can self sustain themselves and each of their citizens can live happily in their country. Majority of the country face this problem and it is indeed a huge problem as human beings who are poor and cannot afford basic stuff government is not able to provide them or do not care much for them.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

Well the economic situation in my country is so bad that the country is in economic recession right now,the rate of unemployment is very high no security and attacks every now and then. Infact we are the true definition of the 3rd world country, political instability every now and then corruption is at alarming rate poverty ratios very high and the government don't even care about the welfare of the citizens.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

Well the economic situation in my country is so bad that the country is in economic recession right now,the rate of unemployment is very high no security and attacks every now and then. Infact we are the true definition of the 3rd world country, political instability every now and then corruption is at alarming rate poverty ratios very high and the government don't even care about the welfare of the citizens.
You just need another type of leader for the problem of your country to be solved because if you will not vote the right person in the election then the problems that you guys facing in your country will not be solved and this is bad because instead of improving the country, those leaders and elected people are the one who is robbing the money of their own country.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

Our economy today is rising more investor are interested to invest here again, it seems that they trust is back again,  more project are making, infrastructure is developing so fast and despite many natural calamities that happens still people are resilient and continue in their lives with a smile with faith and hope that everything's will going to be fine
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: