Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitPistol - Are you smart enough to solve these puzzles? >>>TEST your brains <<<  (Read 5991 times)
BitPistol.com (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 02:17:51 PM

You are correct! But don't celebrate, we got some serious challenge for you.

Here is story like puzzle. In order to find out the truth you can ask any questions, and we will answer them as  "Yes", "No" or "Doesn't matter". Here we go: one guy came to the saloon and asked the bartender for a glass of water. After drinking the water he asked bartender for another glass of water. The bartender didn't give the second one, instead he pulled out the revolver and shot at the ceiling. The guy left the saloon, seemed to be satisfied.

QUESTION: What happened?
I've heard of this puzzle before. It's the hiccups one, right? (The man has hiccups and thus ordered water, and the bartender helped by scaring him)

You are right! But you spoiled all the fun for those who see it the first time) We 'll have to come up with smth new...))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPistol.com (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 10:34:33 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2016, 11:59:58 AM by BitPistol.com

Here is story like puzzle. In order to find out the truth you can ask any questions, and we will answer them as  "Yes", "No" or "Doesn't matter". Here we go: one guy came to the saloon and asked the bartender for a glass of water. After drinking the water he asked bartender for another glass of water. The bartender didn't give the second one, instead he pulled out the revolver and shot at the ceiling. The guy left the saloon, seemed to be satisfied.

I've heard of this puzzle before. It's the hiccups one, right? (The man has hiccups and thus ordered water, and the bartender helped by scaring him)

OK. We finally came up with another puzzle for you all

The bullet is flying towards the cow. You must change 2 matches so cow can avoid the bullet and stay alive. You can't move the bullet itself
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:14:32 PM

Please add some more puzzles I enjoy reading about them and how differnt people solve them and think about them.
Very good thread this has never been done before I don't think.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:42:42 PM

Has anyone noticed the ref link in the OP? Each link and picture ends with ?ref=4309 in the OP and I'm pretty sure that ref links aren't allowed to be use in a post. I'm pretty sure that putting them in the signature is fine though.

You might be pretty sure of that fact, but that's not what reality has to say about it:

4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1]

Key word is spam. Linking it isn't really spam.

Do a little bit of research... you have done so for some of the alt account linking, so why not here as well?

satmas

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:49:22 PM

Has anyone noticed the ref link in the OP? Each link and picture ends with ?ref=4309 in the OP and I'm pretty sure that ref links aren't allowed to be use in a post. I'm pretty sure that putting them in the signature is fine though.

You might be pretty sure of that fact, but that's not what reality has to say about it:

4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1]

Key word is spam. Linking it isn't really spam.

Do a little bit of research... you have done so for some of the alt account linking, so why not here as well?
Yea good point, sorry about that. Edit: although I'm curious on why the owner would need a ref link anyways when a regular link to the site would do the trick(based on the assumption that the OP is the owner and I also haven't seen anyone else do it).
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:52:35 PM

OK. We finally came up with another puzzle for you all

The bullet is flying towards the cow. You must change 2 matches so cow can avoid the bullet and stay alive. You can't move the bullet itself
that is really much interesting puzzle i can done that easily by removing the vertical two matches. I am waiting for more puzzles and can we suggest you some puzzles or you design them yourself?
satmas

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:05:59 PM

I like the game and site so far, although it is a bit confusing at first. The game doesn't tell users how to increase your payout(and decrease your chance of winning(for those who don't know, add in a bullet by clicking on an empty slot in the cartridge and vice versa)). There is also no set of rules for the bonus so users won't know what to do to clear those bonuses(yes, I ctrl+f term of services for this).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: