Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: During The Coming Economic Crisis Two-Thirds Of The Country Will Be Out Of Cash  (Read 338 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:44:09 AM

During The Coming Economic Crisis Two-Thirds Of The Country Will Be Out Of Cash Almost Immediately

As you will see below, a brand new survey has found that 69 percent of all Americans have less than $1,000 in savings.  Of course one of the primary reasons for this is that most of us are absolutely drowning in debt.  In fact, the total amount of household debt in the United States now exceeds 12 trillion dollars.  So many Americans are so busy just trying to pay off their existing debts that they can't even think about saving anything for the future.  If economic conditions remain relatively stable, the fact that so many of us are living on the edge probably won't kill us.  But the moment the economy plunges into another 2008-style crisis (or worse), we could be facing a situation where two-thirds of the country is in imminent danger of running out of cash.

If you are living paycheck to paycheck, you live under the constant threat of your life being totally turned upside down if that paycheck ever goes away.

Read more at http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/during-the-coming-economic-crisis-two-thirds-of-the-country-will-be-out-of-cash-almost-immediately.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LisaLee555

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:23:16 AM

The whole world is experiencing economic crisis, according to http://planetaryproject.com/global_problems/economic/ ( I like the thoughts these guys are sharing ). Thanks for posting your info, rather interesting. I didn't know so many people really live without savings.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:54:32 PM

The same thing I have read all over and over again, if you say we are owing then who are we owing if not ourselves, USA is owing China, China is owing United Kingdom and the circle continues. So if we run out of cash as a result of debt, then we pay someone who initially lends us the loan then this same person because he is a capitalist, wont keep this money at home but will send it out and to make additional money for him or her which means the money is back in circulation. Unless the money is owed to someone not in this world again and its not coming back then I agree that the world will run out of cash or some of the countries will run out of cash.

During The Coming Economic Crisis Two-Thirds Of The Country Will Be Out Of Cash Almost Immediately

As you will see below, a brand new survey has found that 69 percent of all Americans have less than $1,000 in savings.  Of course one of the primary reasons for this is that most of us are absolutely drowning in debt.  In fact, the total amount of household debt in the United States now exceeds 12 trillion dollars.  So many Americans are so busy just trying to pay off their existing debts that they can't even think about saving anything for the future.  If economic conditions remain relatively stable, the fact that so many of us are living on the edge probably won't kill us.  But the moment the economy plunges into another 2008-style crisis (or worse), we could be facing a situation where two-thirds of the country is in imminent danger of running out of cash.

If you are living paycheck to paycheck, you live under the constant threat of your life being totally turned upside down if that paycheck ever goes away.

Read more at http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/during-the-coming-economic-crisis-two-thirds-of-the-country-will-be-out-of-cash-almost-immediately.

Cool
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:35:37 PM

And that is another method by which the elite can be sure to eliminate the use of cash. I expect all the government stipends will require you spend them via electronic currency.
Berns

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:00:26 PM

If you do not start world war will be no money for anybody. Electronic currency will not help in this. The necessary demand for the products, but it needs to destroy everything.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:59:20 PM

Show me economic growth that doesn't involve population growth. Show me population growth that doesn't deplete natural resources. Show me economic growth that is genuinely sustainable.

Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:09:25 PM

Show me economic growth that doesn't involve population growth. Show me population growth that doesn't deplete natural resources. Show me economic growth that is genuinely sustainable.
The economy is ever to grow again. If your house, then who is going to buy a new home? War solves this problem. There is demand from those whose houses were destroyed. And so on.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:55:33 AM

Are you from America?  So you are referring to the 2/3 of the population in your country that will run out of cash.  It is not new to poor and belong to third world countries.  It is not an issue anymore on having no money at all. 

I belong to people who are living paycheck to paycheck.  I do not want it but I have no choice.  I will do something to stop it.  I want to reitre earlier and have a life.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: