Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: exchange.bitparking.com  (Read 28784 times)
grzem

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:37:13 AM

No answer from doublec since more than 2 months.
Still waiting for my 27 BTC.

Since 2 years https://cryptox.pl low fees, no KYC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doublec
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:00:07 AM

No answer from doublec since more than 2 months.
Still waiting for my 27 BTC.
I'm working through all the mails I've had. Some haven't had responses, this is because I haven't reached your account yet or there is some difficulty recovering your data. The best way you can facilitate your processing is to provide all the information at http://exchange.bitparking.com:
1. Some addresses you used to deposit or withdraw from the exchange to confirm identity
2. An approximate estimate of the balances you held in the exchange
3. Whether you had any buy or sell orders active at the time of the crash
4. Whether you had any deposits or withdrawals pending at the time of the crash.
If you haven't provided all that, your processing will be slower. If you deposited multiple times to a single address your processing will be significantly slower due to the nature of the recover (I think this is your issue but you haven't provided me with the above to tell - you did read the deposit page about deposit addresses working once only, right?). If you deposited, withdrew or traded during the crash period your processing will be much slower as well. If you have a significant namecoin or bitcoin balance it will also be delayed to confirm the data. Recovery is unfortunately slow and time consuming. I'm doing the best I can. If you have not had a response in the past month you can email/Bitmessage again providing as much information as you can. There was data loss in the namecoin wallet and in the trade database and I'm trying to recover the data which has caused even more delays. I haven't posted progress because whenever I do I get even more enquiries/complaints about progress and I'd rather just work through processing the accounts as a I can. I thank those that have provided positive comments during this process and reported when refunds have happened but I apologise to those still waiting. I don't in general post here or reply to PM's because it just leads to more questions and queries. Emails or Bitmessages are the best approach. Even if I don't respond immediately you'll be put in the queue for processing. Although it is no excuse, this exchange was a hobby project for me to provide namecoin users with a means to get namecoins and the large pump/dump on the day of the crash has made it very difficult to piece trades together. I'm trying my best and working through the queue. Hopefully the responses here where funds have been refunded at least give some idea that this is happening.
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:16:42 PM

Thanks for chiming in here doublec. I'm sure many are like me and just want to know there is progress being made.  I'm sure it is a monumental pain to deal with the aftermath of what happened so thanks for doing so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
patica

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:26:35 PM

13.04 - email - no answer
17.05 - email - no answer
30.06 - bitmessage - no answer

I think there is so lucky people here, but I am not one of them...
cassini

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:05:26 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2013, 01:49:22 PM by cassini

13.04 - email - no answer
17.05 - email - no answer
30.06 - bitmessage - no answer

I think there is so lucky people here, but I am not one of them...
You are not the only one.

However, doublec did answer my bitmessages (just to tell me I ought to be patient for another fortnight. That's been three weeks ago, though.)  Angry

EDIT: 2013-07-07 Today I received the refund. All the NMCs and BTCs show up in my wallets.
It seems there are still quite a few people in the queue. Try bitmessage (don't forget to run the bitmessage client once a day. Bitmessages have an expiry time of 60 hours or so.)
nitoniwatori

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 06:46:43 PM

05.04 - Personal Messages - he answer Smiley offer to help me by send his my informations ... i told him i'll use my email send this instead to verify myself that i'm real owner of account (we talk a lot for what happen... because i think if it's possible to repair and host exchange for only withdraw will be good ...)

07.04 - email - no answer (Sure because he already got lots of mail)

14.04 - Bitmessage - he answer he told me he can't estimate the time but recovery process is ongoing and some people have had funds refunded (as you see Smiley that really good news to me)

30.04 - Bitmessage - no answer.

18.05 - email - no answer. (update my informations for the recovery process)

23.06 - Bitmessage - no answer.

i feel more better everytime when i saw peoples who got refunded and they post update here ... about his/her succeeded recovery process...
i just wanna say thank to DoubleC and peoples who update status of recovery process.

Nito Niwatori
Binary Finery

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:41:51 AM

Are we to assume that DoubleC has given up the ghost?

Has anyone received funds in the last month, please post here if you have. There's been no response to emails, BitMessages nor any updates on here or exchange.bitparking.com site.

Can someone please give an update??
nitoniwatori

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 11:23:35 AM

from what i know ...

i guess he got big queue ... of accounts in exchange to recovery ...
and ... i hate to say it's not easy task to recover transaction ? (i don't know how about the exchange's damage is ... but everyone can tell by the time that already consumed)

from DoubleC the only thing that you can help process faster is provide more informations of your account to him...

it feel hard that i can't help him because i'm not a programmer only thing i can do is waiting in silent to help him focus on the recovery process ...

i wish there is something i can help him to recovery once for all ...
(but what most i want is i want the exchange back ... but it's not possible because it too risk for him...)

good luck bro.
Binary Finery

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 12:58:27 PM

A BitMessage broadcast or a note on the website would be nice. No-one's saying recovering the data is easy, but when people entrust their money to you, it's kinda nice to at least let them know you respect that and you're still working on it, at least once in a while.
nitoniwatori

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 02:48:25 PM

A BitMessage broadcast or a note on the website would be nice. No-one's saying recovering the data is easy, but when people entrust their money to you, it's kinda nice to at least let them know you respect that and you're still working on it, at least once in a while.

I haven't posted progress because whenever I do I get even more enquiries/complaints about progress and I'd rather just work through processing the accounts as a I can. I thank those that have provided positive comments during this process and reported when refunds have happened but I apologise to those still waiting. I don't in general post here or reply to PM's because it just leads to more questions and queries. Emails or Bitmessages are the best approach. Even if I don't respond immediately you'll be put in the queue for processing. Although it is no excuse, this exchange was a hobby project for me to provide namecoin users with a means to get namecoins and the large pump/dump on the day of the crash has made it very difficult to piece trades together. I'm trying my best and working through the queue. Hopefully the responses here where funds have been refunded at least give some idea that this is happening.

Mr. Binary Finery, I know how you feel because i'm one waiting with you, bro.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 08:52:56 PM

Are we to assume that DoubleC has given up the ghost?

Has anyone received funds in the last month, please post here if you have. There's been no response to emails, BitMessages nor any updates on here or exchange.bitparking.com site.

Can someone please give an update??

He runs an active pool in the pools section here.

Rail

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:10:04 PM

Still no refund for me, I've provided the needed info via email and bitmessage, doublec answered the standard stuff that he was working on recovery, it was May 3d, no more messages from him since.
Binary Finery

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:22:03 PM

How many of us are there?
I've only seen people with small balances refunded so far.
Anyone received refund of greater than 10,000NMC?

I just wish DoubleC would explain what is so difficult about extracting at least some of the NMC from the site - even if it means accepting a Cypriot bank hair cut, it would be better than nothing. Why not just rewind the transactions back to the last back up and pay out NMC and BTC from there with some 10% recovery fee?
nitoniwatori

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 05:52:20 PM

I checked my email every 3-4 days .... wish ... to get some good news.
wiseguy

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 12:22:34 PM

I also haven't received my LTC coins ~490 LTC

Sent two messages via BitMessage sometime in May (received reply on the first one stating that my request is in the queue) and one email. So far no transfers and no response.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:47:45 PM

I'm a bit shocked that DoubleC did not keep a tight set of backups of his exchange, given the amount of users that used his exchanges.

Backup of a backup of a backup ...etc...in several locations.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

nitoniwatori

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 07:49:23 PM

i hate to think it badly ... or worse ... like it not possible or forever ... or years to recovering process ...

i know my BTC/NMC might not much when compare to you guys here but ... it still something to me

still remember that time ... the price went up... and crash happen... i feel lots sad not only about crash happen but also about exchange will be close...
doublec
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:32:58 AM

I'm a bit shocked that DoubleC did not keep a tight set of backups of his exchange, given the amount of users that used his exchanges.

The exchange had backups but unfortunately I was caught out by the flurry of activity with the pumping of prices that occurred over the few days around the crash. There were a significant number of transactions during the day of the crash that occurred after the last backup. Hundreds of thousands of namecoins were traded. The disk data was corrupted and I've not been able to recover everything. Recovering the state of transactions and funds has been, and continues to be, a significant amount of work. I'm trying. Yes, I'm not fast as people would like but I'm doing the best as I can. It was obviously a mistake keeping the namecoin exchange going once the price of bitcoins and namecoins went beyond hobby status.

That said I'm still processing data. I've slowed sending refunds out while I process the state of the unrecoverable data and will pay out what exists and then some form of ongoing payment system for the unrecoverable funds.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:03:12 AM

The exchange had backups but unfortunately I was caught out by the flurry of activity with the pumping of prices that occurred over the few days around the crash. There were a significant number of transactions during the day of the crash that occurred after the last backup. Hundreds of thousands of namecoins were traded. The disk data was corrupted and I've not been able to recover everything. Recovering the state of transactions and funds has been, and continues to be, a significant amount of work. I'm trying. Yes, I'm not fast as people would like but I'm doing the best as I can. It was obviously a mistake keeping the namecoin exchange going once the price of bitcoins and namecoins went beyond hobby status.

That said I'm still processing data. I've slowed sending refunds out while I process the state of the unrecoverable data and will pay out what exists and then some form of ongoing payment system for the unrecoverable funds.

Just a suggestion, but after 3.5 months you probably should have a better ETA than "soon". That is what I gather from your post above as you have not indicated any timeline. If the data is unrecoverable then the best thing I can think of is to go back to where the last backup was or cover the costs out of your own pocket.

That would be one of two fair choices in my view. The former at least gives people their funds up until a particular date and the latter is more costly to you.

Davincij15 claimed he has 30,000 NMC on your exchange and has not heard from you in weeks. This isn't a good sign.

Given your activity on your other threads it does appear (not that I am implying it) that you are neglecting work on the returning of funds and or the process of getting all the data sorted out.

I can't imagine this taking forever. 3.5 months is a long time to recover/reconcile data for a period of what a week maybe?

Just trying to give you an outside perspective on the matter as I have used your exchange and trust you and also had 0 coins on your exchange when it went down so I'm completely unbias.

Hope this helps.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 01:04:12 PM

I was just paid what I thought I was owed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: