Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: exchange.bitparking.com  (Read 28778 times)
jdbtracker

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:29:13 AM

I've been following DoubleC for quite some time, he is an impressive programmer.

You should see his work, That dude I can imagine is buried to his desktop in work. I read somewhere where he said that he had only gotten into it as a hobby... phew wow. On his github repository I see the projects he works on and I figure he must be contributing to the Firefox OS development; It's in heavy development right now.

[url}www.bluishcoder.co.nz[/url]

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nitoniwatori

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 07:29:57 AM

I've been following DoubleC for quite some time, he is an impressive programmer.

You should see his work, That dude I can imagine is buried to his desktop in work. I read somewhere where he said that he had only gotten into it as a hobby... phew wow. On his github repository I see the projects he works on and I figure he must be contributing to the Firefox OS development; It's in heavy development right now.

[url}www.bluishcoder.co.nz[/url]

he properly busy ... with his full time job at mozilla .. and yes he doing exchange/pool as his hobby ...even into some console game emulation .. sure he is an impressive programmer...

i wish i can know what is he thinking or doing that because i'm not programmer ... maybe i don't totally understand what happen or how long this must be... or what is first priority of responsibility ..

then accept the truth there nothing i can do... to help myself to help him or others who is suffering from thing that happen

in the bright side i don't think he is scammer like many case that happen around ... he even have real identity and working in nice company that show me he is not scammer type...
and he still care or doing something about to fix this ... that really help me feel better when he post some progress about this case ... or someone got recovered ... even that's not me.... or just a small amount of coins

anyway i have to thank him that he open his exchange that gave me opportunity to trade some btc-nmc and gain some profit over it... to be honest i never want crash happen and never want he to close his exchange .... i'll still using his exchange if he not close it..
Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:02:53 PM

someone know if the hardfork on block 150k can slow down the recovering process aswell ?

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

nitoniwatori

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 02:13:22 PM

someone know if the hardfork on block 150k can slow down the recovering process aswell ?

i hope it's not relate to case of us .. because all data seem to process from internal.

btw

Happy new year Doublec ... if you are here...
and everyone...

wish everyone get good luck in this year ... Smiley
Flam

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:11:14 PM

Hi,

Any refound this year ?

Doublec must have an interresting work taking the most of his time but we are speaking about 300K$ here, it's worth putting some spare time in it right ?
Almost 2 months without update...

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

zx9r

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:47:33 PM

Any news here ?
Flam

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:09:57 PM

This week I tried my best to reach Doublec once again with no success. I can't check his twitter anymore too because it's locked now. No real news since the 10 fold  rise on late November...
Aslo I'm surpised that guys like DavinciJ15, drzem, Saper ar not showing up more often here. If someone on the list have been refunded please come and tell. If I have no news at the end of the next week I will message everyone to set things.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

SAPer

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:38:14 PM

This week I tried my best to reach Doublec once again with no success. I can't check his twitter anymore too because it's locked now. No real news since the 10 fold  rise on late November...
Aslo I'm surpised that guys like DavinciJ15, drzem, Saper ar not showing up more often here. If someone on the list have been refunded please come and tell. If I have no news at the end of the next week I will message everyone to set things.
I am still here, sitting in the corner and waiting a miracle.
prusator

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:01:32 PM

Hi,

I also am a person, whom doublec owes some NMC. I am not that angry, that he has problems recovering the bitcoins. It's infuriating how he ignores people, who entrusted him their coins(or he does not know, how to handle the situation in a professional manner) I hadn't made any transaction for months before the crash happened, so if he really had made backups as he claims he should have been able to return my namecoins in no time.

I have offered him(he replied to my queries twice to let me know, that he couldn't tell me anything yet), that he could hire professionals to recover my account data and cover the expenses from what I had there. If we could do this collectively, I think, that there would be money left to pay them without the process consuming a significant amount. A fraction of what's on each account should be more than enough.

I also think, that we should start thinking about some collective action aiming at getting the truth from him. Namely, if the coins we had there are still recoverable.

If anyone has already planned a collective action, I would like to join such initiative

Cheers
twistedtrick

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:22:14 PM

Waiting on a NMC withdraw for a while here as well, not very many though.

Any tips on getting in touch with the owner of this exchange and/or withdrawing?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:09:35 PM

Almost 3 months ago was the last update on his site.

I don't think it take this long to get people's funds back.

Sure he may be busy but I still think he has a responsibility to return people's coins.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Binary Finery

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:45:45 AM

This is becoming ridiculous now. Chris is certainly not difficult to trace and appears quite open and upfront, but the lack of updates or any movement for three months is just insulting.

It's time we started putting this issue out to tender - anyone willing to trace our funds on a payment on delivery basis should post to this forum or send a BitMessage to BM-2cVpGUVgZJbR7Hj9jjGifT55HmXAcRwrxY and subscribe to BM-2cXPm62PmbKVrqgvivWEM1YhACktWJt2JM for updates from the BitParking Users Forum.
prusator

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:02:35 PM

OK then, count me in.
grzem

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:01:49 AM

It's time we started putting this issue out to tender - anyone willing to trace our funds on a payment on delivery basis should post to this forum or send a BitMessage to BM-2cVpGUVgZJbR7Hj9jjGifT55HmXAcRwrxY and subscribe to BM-2cXPm62PmbKVrqgvivWEM1YhACktWJt2JM for updates from the BitParking Users Forum.
I don't know what you plan to do, yes I still want my money back.
I'm affraid that the only thing we can do, is  publicly call Doublec "THIEF".

Since 2 years https://cryptox.pl low fees, no KYC.
prusator

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:38:28 PM

I would be very careful with publically calling someone a thief unless there's evidence. I think, that if we do not start acting like a collective, we will not receive any answers. I think, that the first thing, that we need to do is to obtain answers to the following questions:

- Have any resources been lost and if so what percentage of it?
- Is the recovery of the data possible, but just painful or has some of the information been lost?
- Is the sum of the claims from the users roughly equal to the amount of the resources, which can be obtain?
- Is the data properly protected from further corruption(disks get old)

Unless we provide doublec with a legal document allowing him to take actions in the name of all of the users, his hands are tied. He cannot for example hire professionals to recover the data(for example paying them with the percentage of the resources), because he does not have the agreement of all the parties involved.

So this is my suggestion:

1. Let us choose a representative - preferrably someone, who lives in the same country as Chris, to talk to him.
2. Let's determine if the resource available for the recovery roughly matches the amount of claims. If so, let us skip identifying accounts and pay everyone proportionally to their claims. I would for one thing would be willing to sacrifice 10% of what I have there to recover the rest.

Please confirm if you think, that these ideas are sound.
grzem

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:15:44 PM

I would be very careful with publically calling someone a thief unless there's evidence.
I'm just affraid. His last activity on bitcointalk forum 3-10-2013.
If there are other methods to wake him up, we should try.

Since 2 years https://cryptox.pl low fees, no KYC.
Binary Finery

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:03:01 AM

Unless we provide doublec with a legal document allowing him to take actions in the name of all of the users, his hands are tied. He cannot for example hire professionals to recover the data(for example paying them with the percentage of the resources), because he does not have the agreement of all the parties involved.

So this is my suggestion:

1. Let us choose a representative - preferrably someone, who lives in the same country as Chris, to talk to him.
2. Let's determine if the resource available for the recovery roughly matches the amount of claims. If so, let us skip identifying accounts and pay everyone proportionally to their claims. I would for one thing would be willing to sacrifice 10% of what I have there to recover the rest.

Please confirm if you think, that these ideas are sound.

This sounds like an excellent proposal - is there anyone based in Wellington or wider New Zealand who could/would be willing to take on this role?
All we really need is a dialogue to work out exactly how much of the funds (BTC and NMC) are available against legitimate claims, hammer out a settlement agreeable to all. The books need throwing open so we can all assess the damage of this crash and work out an acceptable solution.
prusator

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:02:37 PM

Suggestion for further proceedings:

1. Let everyone, who agrees to take part in this deal confirm on this forum
2. Let everyone, who takes part in this deal send Chris an email(he might have filtered it out, but it's still worth a try) with the same topic,

e.g. "Chris, please contact us, we have a deal to offer"

And the same body, for example:

"Chris, several user of bitparkings exchange have come to an agreement, which we want to discuss with you. Can you please inform other users, who still haven't gotten their funds back of the possibility of joining this agreement. Please contact Mr. XYZ at the following email address. We don't want to take any legal actions against you, we just want to talk".

, and reference this post in the thread.

If anyone knows of other means to contact Chris, let them send him the same message - this is important.

3. The selected representative, XYZ, will arrange a conference call(on Skype) with Chris. We will speak with him and try to obtain answers. We will devise the rules of the discussion should it materialize.

4. All of the participants will send a signed document to the representative, allowing him to go to NZ(if a person based in NZ cannot be found) and negotiate an agreement with Chris. This should include the scan of the passport or an ID card. The representative will obviously present other participants with his own ID. This is very unbitcoinlike, but it's probably neccessary.

This may be controversial, but I think, that it is important, that the agreement should contain a clause, that we will not pursue any legal actions against Chris if he does his best to minimize our losses. We should show our good will.

5. The representative will meet Chris in person and the contract will be signed.

The moment most people on this forum confirm, that they agree proceed as laid out above, we should start with point 2. Please PM other people involved
bitcoated

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:29:42 AM

Please add me to the list of those owed coins.

I had been exchanging emails with doublec and he seemed forthcoming and responsive initially but he has been silent since early January.

I still wish to believe that doublec is a decent enough bloke and will eventually come good, but his recent silence has left me feeling increasingly anxious.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:20:47 AM

This has gone on long enough. He either has the coins or doesn't. He has not addressed with matter given his exchange went down about 10 months ago.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: