Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange Launches Blockchain Voting Services  (Read 275 times)
Chronobank (OP)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251

Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 01:25:57 PM

About ADX Blockchain eVoting Services

ADX Blockchain eVoting Services could benefit companies’ shareholders. They will be able to directly connect and monitor voting in any Annual General Meeting (AGM).

This will save time, cost and efforts. The exchange also hopes that these services will increase attendance at AGMs as well as aid decision-making processes. Additionally, shareholders can access reports and statements relevant to AGMs using their smart devices.

“We are proud to be the first stock market that employs blockchain technology in the services provided to stakeholders,” Rashed Al Blooshi, Chief Executive of ADX said in the announcement. He said his exchange aspires to become a fully digital exchange. He noted that:

“Adopting blockchain technology in our projects comes in alignment with the digital transformation of Abu Dhabi’s government services as we constantly strive to introduce new ways that ease the process of doing business in the Emirate.“

https://news.bitcoin.com/abu-dhabi-securities-blockchain-voting/

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:48:32 PM

I am always amazed for the fast actions and adaptation of this kind in Abu Dhabi. They are always open to innovation and new technology.In middle East, I think UAE in general / Dubai is really an open city where people are pro advancement and a real diversity of culture unlike most neighbors who are more conservative.

Open for Campaigns
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:45:07 PM

I am always amazed for the fast actions and adaptation of this kind in Abu Dhabi. They are always open to innovation and new technology.In middle East, I think UAE in general / Dubai is really an open city where people are pro advancement and a real diversity of culture unlike most neighbors who are more conservative.
UAE is always open to adapting new innovation and technologies ,it does have a diverse culture from people all over the world than any other arab country,dubai's crown price Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum is a really active ruler who takes innovation and development to the next level and makes use of the new technology with the help of and they can make a change as a country
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: