Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN Gulden Censorship  (Read 1793 times)
Tinus (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:41:41 PM

F*** your censorship Gulden

Gulden has been banning me from slack and deleting my messages in their ANN.

I don't like this kind of censorship, especially because I was asking only 1 critical question:
Isn't the price increase of Gulden the worst for the functionality of the coin (spending)? Hyper deflation seems to me like the worst case scenario for
a coin based on spending.

Seems like a rather normal critical question, however they silence me every way possible. Why? Maybe cause they have no answer? Don't know, ban me for creating this thread here, IDC.

If there is one thing I truly hold dear, it is freedom of speech.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:49:40 PM

All my messaged on price discussions have been moderated as ''scam accusations''. They are insanely strict, but its their choice and the investors seem to agree with their strategy.
Tinus (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:51:34 PM

All my messaged on price discussions have been moderated as ''scam accusations''. They are insanely strict, but its their choice and the investors seem to agree with their strategy.

As long as people don't know any critical questions being asked, i'm sure they are complying with Gulden's strategy
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:52:27 PM

Gulden OP is nuts, OP deleted my every post, all of my posts were positive to the coin. Now I start hating it now.

Since this is a significant premine, OP is worrying about people know the truth. He keeps dumping during the pump
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:54:33 PM

LOL why is this such surprise to anyone?  It is obvious as another whale/bots PnD action on it since dead price SO LONG with no big deal reason for it to pump, so now sucker sheep will 'buy in' during pump now and it will just keep dumping very soon and ppl will baghold for a very long time again.  If you didnt buy up since last 6 months you are too late so don't bother.
Tinus (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:55:55 PM

LOL why is this such surprise to anyone?  It is obvious as another whale/bots PnD action on it since dead price SO LONG with no big deal reason for it to pump, so now sucker sheep will 'buy in' during pump now and it will just keep dumping very soon and ppl will baghold for a very long time again.  If you didnt buy up since last 6 months you are too late so don't bother.

I agree, I thought it noble to show the people in their slack such huge price increases are really bad for the coin. It was not received very well... but it seems like there are more people being shushed by the dictatorial team of Gulden. Let it be known!
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:07:10 PM

awwww so the scammers are all sad that there ponzi schemes are not doing so well. The reason Gulden is doing well is because it's real!

Tinus (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:12:50 PM

awwww so the scammers are all sad that there ponzi schemes are not doing so well. The reason Gulden is doing well is because it's real!

I say this to all you deny'ers , if you don't like it fuck off, we don't need you!

haha this says it all about the people buying Gulden right now. Enough said, this topic can be closed Smiley
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:16:13 PM

I say this to all you deny'ers , if you don't like it fuck off, we don't need you!

haha this says it all about the people buying Gulden right now. Enough said, this topic can be closed Smiley

Good Riddance to bad trash.
Reallist

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:26:10 PM

I don't know why all the jealousy in this ANN, move along, if you don't like something you don't need to turn into a social justice warrior. The coin might get passed Doge and that is where it will end, it's not going to touch DASH, LTC or ETH. So stop panicing!!!
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:06:45 PM

I think we should be free to make our own choice and say as we want. Otherwise they are hiding something because they won't let you speak your mind. It looks like it is probably not a good currency for people like us so I'm going to stat well clear.
a_cat_named_joe

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:12:33 AM

I too was censored for advising caution regarding a post from a supposed whale advertising that he was about to move in. Here is the banned post:

dump coming??

Some of my friends from Poloniex have shifted btc to bittrex, this pump is nothing. More to come.
Yes..I hope  Grin

Why would whales advertise an intention to move in?
Caution advised!

I would like to distance myself from any support I have previously given to Gulden.

gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 06:22:39 AM

I live in the netherlands, I don't see any the real life adoption around me.. only a few times in media

20 million marketcap for:

-60 mechants
-750 Slack Users
-Google Play store stats between 1000 and 5000 downloads..
-Only 3mil coins available for sale on Bittrex and Nocks stats 'Due to high demand, supply may be limited'
Where are all the other hundreds of millions of coins? Available Supply 322,541,503 NLG

My guess is they control over 90% of all coins, like a central bank they can decide to give it out or not,
and keep the price up..

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:31:18 AM

I too was censored for advising caution regarding a post from a supposed whale advertising that he was about to move in. Here is the banned post:

dump coming??

Some of my friends from Poloniex have shifted btc to bittrex, this pump is nothing. More to come.
Yes..I hope  Grin

Why would whales advertise an intention to move in?
Caution advised!

I would like to distance myself from any support I have previously given to Gulden.

Your post was deleted because it contained a FUD quote and was necessary for thread clean up. I'm sure it was nothing personal. Certainly not worth spitting your dummy out for. Get over it.
Glen Hoddle

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:37:51 AM

I live in the netherlands, I don't see any the real life adoption around me.. only a few times in media

-60 mechants
-750 Slack Users
-Only 3mil coins available for sale on Bittrex and Nocks stats 'Due to high demand, supply may be limited'
Where are all the other hundreds of millions of coins? Available Supply 322,541,503 NLG

My guess is they control over 90% of all coins, like a central bank they can decide to give it out or not,
and keep the price up..

Then your guess is wrong. Most of the coins are being held by many many long term holders who have been with Gulden for a very long time. The reason we held them for so long while the price was hanging around at 400 sats for a year was because we recognised that the team behind Gulden is honest and dedicated.

With regards to your comments about real world adoption, no extravagant claims are being made about real world adoption by the Gulden team. Adoption is increasing as the announcement about the Groningen taxis showed - but this will be a slow process. Getting the tech right is the first priority so non crypto people can seamlessly begin using the apps.

The next update coming soon will show the direction Gulden is headed. Hold on to your tin foil hats.
vanarebane

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:39:40 AM

-60 mechants
-750 Slack Users

and keep the price up..

Dev premined a lot, and slowly dump it, some coins do not deposited in one account because we can see distribution in bittrex.
gaazje

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 06:59:38 AM

-60 mechants
-750 Slack Users

and keep the price up..

Dev premined a lot, and slowly dump it, some coins do not deposited in one account because we can see distribution in bittrex.

And mined the rest them selves, and closed the mining pool?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577392.msg16601974#msg16601974

Glen Hoddle

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:25:32 AM

-60 mechants
-750 Slack Users

and keep the price up..

This statement makes no sense. I appreciate that English may not be your mother tongue but before you brush up on your language skills I would urge you to research how crypto works thoroughly before making any more nonsensical comments.
Glen Hoddle

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:26:06 AM

-60 mechants
-750 Slack Users

and keep the price up..

You on the other hand are a senior member and should know better.
gaazje

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 07:39:13 AM

-60 mechants
-750 Slack Users

and keep the price up..

You on the other hand are a senior member and should know better.

Since you ask people to invest their money in your coin but don't allow them to ask any questions about it and simply delete them, instead of honestly anwering them sounds to me like you have something to hide.. or shut up and give me your money..
And yes I still hodl some Nlg

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: