Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a FAST big loan with a "not so valid" 1000€ colateral  (Read 576 times)
valta4065 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:18:03 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 12:35:06 AM by valta4065

Hello everyone.

Short version: I need a big loan, as close as it can be to 1BTC
collateral: an account in an exchange (btc-e.com) with 1000€ but I'm not exactly sure it's valid because I guess you can somehow take it back through support :/

As you can see in my trust rating and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808694.0
I'm a paypal btc reseller.

Now I've got a huge problem. I've got plenty (actually 3) clients which I highly trust (already made about 500$ of deals with them) who want to exchange about 800$ with me since Saturday.

Problem is that they're becoming a bit impatient as I've made them waited for already 4 days. Why? Because my freaking BTC is blocked on my exchange --'

I've made a 1000€ deposit on btc-e.com through bank wire and the security makes them unavailable for 1 month unless I provide certain documents. I did, but the problem is that btc-e support is SO FUCKING SLOW ><
So I'm still hanging here with all the money on the account and I can't do business which is extremely unsatisfying.

Hence I'm looking for a big loan to close those deals as fast as possible.
I can provide the btc-e account as a collateral but I'm sure it's not exactly a valid collateral, first because money is on hold until they finally answer.
I can provide ANY DOCUMENT you might ask me in a few minutes. We can even meet on Skype so you can check ID live or things like that.

Again, I'm aware this is not exactly a classic loan request so... Well I'm just trying. The support should finally answer in the week but I don't want to make my clients wait. The loan request is opened of course only until btc-e finally react which, I hope, should be done fast.

PM me if interested, and don't hesitate to ask for proofs/precisons or whatever if you need so.
Oh and of course no need to add that I won't share private informations if you haven't proven that you have the money (at least 0.5BTC) and that you're willing to deal with me...

Cheers.

Edit: oh and I can provide huge amounts (about 800€) of Paypal as I'm a Paypal reseller. I can send as f&f or gift, Paypal policies say they don't refund f&f and gifts and I've never had a problem BUT everyone here says to be careful with such payment so... Your call here, but as soon as I've made the Paypal payment you can withdraw it or send it to another account thus you can secure the funds (I believe, at least that's what I do)

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:42:22 AM

Excuse me, have you tried to cashout the Paypal funds and buy BTC ? Totally understood you'r concern, at least you can get more than 0.5BTC with the Paypal amount you'r holding atm, of course if not provided with CC.
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:53:32 AM

Excuse me, have you tried to cashout the Paypal funds and buy BTC ? Totally understood you'r concern, at least you can get more than 0.5BTC with the Paypal amount you'r holding atm, of course if not provided with CC.
Hey,
well that's kind of my job to cashout PP and buy BTC ^^
That's what I've done here, but problem is that it's the first deposit I've made from this bank account and btc-e has rather... Strict security policies. I've got no problem with that as their policies already saved my money from a hack so that's very cool, but they have a professional BUT SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW support so it takes time to get anything resolved xD

And as I want to use BTC nearly immediately I'm looking for a loan.
Cause even if my clients like me a lot I guess they won't wait for 1 week before going to see the other service providers :p

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:38:42 AM

I sent you a PM with my offer.

Please reply, cheers!
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:18:55 PM

Please reply, cheers!

Sorry I was out but it's done now.
I hope we'll be able to trade together Smiley

However the offer still stands because I might need numerous loans as long as my btc funds are blocked on the exchange.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Yuuto

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:29:39 AM

Please reply, cheers!

However the offer still stands because I might need numerous loans as long as my btc funds are blocked on the exchange.

I had sent you a PM in reply but with no response, although you were online.

Please give me a response. If you are not interested in that deal anymore please let me know as well.

Cheers,

Yuuto
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:37:01 PM

Please reply, cheers!

Please give me a response. If you are not interested in that deal anymore please let me know as well.

Cheers,

Yuuto

As i see Op is looking for multiple Loans but yet, he didn't respond to your PM... Undecided

Maybe Op, you get your funds from the exchanger or you don't want a Loan anymore?
It would be nice to tell us what happend, because you have an offer and you don't answer at all...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yuuto

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:36:29 AM

Please reply, cheers!

Cheers,

Yuuto

As i see Op is looking for multiple Loans but yet, he didn't respond to your PM... Undecided

Maybe Op, you get your funds from the exchanger or you don't want a Loan anymore?
It would be nice to tell us what happend, because you have an offer and you don't answer at all...

Yeah, same here.

You are online but you are not responding to any communications we are trying to establish. In your first PM you said that you were very interested and would like to establish a partnership as soon as possible.

What happened? Did you already get a loan and no longer need one? Or do you no longer need a loan anymore?

Either way please let us know. Also I don't think it is a good idea to take out loans from multiple lenders at once in private, as that has often led to tragic scams...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: