Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alanay's Bank Service  (Read 552 times)
Alanay (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:32:02 PM

Investing -

You must invest at least 0.01 BTC, maximum is 1 BTC until I start earning more.

You can invest for 5 days for 0.5% interest, or 10 days for 1.25% interest, your BTC is not withdraw-able during this time.

Loaning -

After you have invested at least 0.02 BTC, you may request a loan of up to 0.02 BTC.

Loans can be paid back within 5 days with 5% interest, or in 10 days with 7.5% interest.

I require a picture of yourself and your ID before I give you a loan.

-

PM me for instructions on how to invest or take out a loan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:35:13 PM

Since what you're doing is exactly taking and giving loans, doing this on the lending sub forum might make more sense.

Not sure if your negative trust is going to convince anyone to deposit money with you though...

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Alanay (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:38:22 PM

Since what you're doing is exactly taking and giving loans, doing this on the lending sub forum might make more sense.

Not sure if your negative trust is going to convince anyone to deposit money with you though...

Can a moderator move this to "Lending" please?

My negative trust will be changed soon, as the people I scammed in the past are being paid back. The profit of the scam was only $5 so it's nothing to worry about.

We can invest 0.02 and request a 0.02 loan, why would anybody do that?

Sometimes you want to keep your money away so you don't gamble, and sometimes you may be in need of a loan. Since you would have already invested with me you'd have my trust plus I'd have your ID and photo.

MartinL

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:49:42 PM

My negative trust will be changed soon, as the people I scammed in the past are being paid back. The profit of the scam was only $5 so it's nothing to worry about.

Previously you claimed that you stole $421, not that it matters much. The fact that you stole at all is more significant than the amount you stole.
Alanay (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:55:51 PM

Previously you claimed that you stole $421, not that it matters much. The fact that you stole at all is more significant than the amount you stole.

The amount I profited from it was around $5.00, and it is still unavailable to me as Bitcoin Core catches up with network. The amount does matter, and the people matter. If you see $10 on street and take it, you're still stealing from somebody but for some reason you wouldn't be called a thief.

Every kind of business requires trust, I am not going to risk the little money I do have by giving people loans without them investing first. You can believe this is a scam if you want but it is not and you are free to leave.

MartinL

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:26:02 PM

The amount I profited from it was around $5.00, and it is still unavailable to me as Bitcoin Core catches up with network. The amount does matter, and the people matter.

Talking about your profit is disingenuous as the cost of the scam to yourself is irrelevant. If you believe that the precise amount is so important then surely the amount you embezzled ($412) is significant, not how much of that is left.

If you see $10 on street and take it, you're still stealing from somebody but for some reason you wouldn't be called a thief.

One would not be called a thief because in most jurisdictions keeping something of so little value is not a crime. On the other hand, defrauding players of hundreds of dollars is a crime in virtually every jurisdiction. Developing a non-functioning gambling site, advertising that site as functional and keeping all deposits made to it requires significantly more criminal intent than keeping an abandoned bank note, so do not equate the two.
Alanay (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:35:40 PM

The amount I profited from it was around $5.00, and it is still unavailable to me as Bitcoin Core catches up with network. The amount does matter, and the people matter.

Talking about your profit is disingenuous as the cost of the scam to yourself is irrelevant. If you believe that the precise amount is so important then surely the amount you embezzled ($412) is significant, not how much of that is left.

If you see $10 on street and take it, you're still stealing from somebody but for some reason you wouldn't be called a thief.

One would not be called a thief because in most jurisdictions keeping something of so little value is not a crime. On the other hand, defrauding players of hundreds of dollars is a crime in virtually every jurisdiction. Developing a non-functioning gambling site, advertising that site as functional and keeping all deposits made to it requires significantly more criminal intent than keeping an abandoned bank note, so do not equate the two.

You don't understand, I didn't mean profit. I made $5, not $412. That was a joke. I was under no obligation to return funds and so there was nothing criminal about it. I just did a bad things which I won't do again.

Bitspenser

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:14:01 PM

Where are the funds invested to, or how can you get the profits? Can't be from loans as you don't have a backup plan in case you don't get any volume.

Seems scammy.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:25:36 AM

Scam!!!! He only wants to steal bitcoin on some people. Why dont you try to look for a good job.
No one will gonna believe you.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:38:17 AM

I require a picture of yourself and your ID before I give you a loan. go and do more home work because this idea does not appear interesting because an investment must have a purpose and long life span but your appear to be short lived and rely more on other peoples money for survival and you will be borrowing them back when and if you survive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: