Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:52:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Help Sodomites?  (Read 5707 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:06:50 PM

Look at it this way. Any time sodomites sodomize - or any unbelievers do their sinning - they heap up more sins to be punished for in the eternal Hell. So, the best way we can help locked-in (won't change) sodomite unbelievers, and all locked-in unbelievers, is to execute them as fast as possible. How does this help them? It keeps them from sinning more, so that they don't have more sins to be punished for forever in Hell. This reduces their eternal pain in the hereafter. So, it is helping them where it really counts, in the long, long run of eternity.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:22:33 AM

Q: What time is bedtime at the Vatican?

A: When the big hand touches the little hand.

Kiss
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:02:39 AM

The fact that you think that a straight person could just be turned gay through propaganda is kind of dumb, but at least it's nice that you're trying to help them rather than sending them to a concentration camp situation with happiness about their torture. Like most other religious people.
v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:32:21 PM

The fact that you think that a straight person could just be turned gay through propaganda is kind of dumb, but at least it's nice that you're trying to help them rather than sending them to a concentration camp situation with happiness about their torture. Like most other religious people.

Help can be one who is ready to accept help. And these people believe that they are right. Violently do not make people think differently. They themselves must realize that wrong
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:39:39 PM

Sodomy can be quite enjoyable in both forms, maybe you should try before you climb on a high horse, delusionally thinking your beliefs are more valuable than those of others?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:33:15 PM

Kiss

While faith in God is no excuse, if, at the time of death, a sodomite turns to Jesus for forgiveness, he will be saved for eternal life in Heaven. The danger is that those who sin intentionally weaken their faith in Jesus... some to the extent that they lose it... and lose Heaven while gaining Hell. Nobody can judge the heart of someone else.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:13:41 AM

Kiss

While faith in God is no excuse, if, at the time of death, a sodomite turns to Jesus for forgiveness, he will be saved for eternal life in Heaven. The danger is that those who sin intentionally weaken their faith in Jesus... some to the extent that they lose it... and lose Heaven while gaining Hell. Nobody can judge the heart of someone else.

Cool

Kiss
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:15:37 PM

Sodomy can be quite enjoyable in both forms, maybe you should try before you climb on a high horse, delusionally thinking your beliefs are more valuable than those of others?

Everyone let him decide how to live. Why intervene in the lives of others.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:16:50 PM

Everyone let him decide how to live. Why intervene in the lives of others.

Easy: he intervened in my life by posting this drivel in a public thread, so I am just trying to help him, by suggesting to not judge things he does (presumably) not have any experience in.
ovvidiy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:26:23 PM

And why should they be treated? For them it is very fun to watch. Supporters have almost none. To whom they interfere? And generally than they differ from those who vote for Trump?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:27:31 PM

LOL putting shit in your ass does not make you gay.. fucking guys does.

FUD first & ask questions later™
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:39:01 PM

LOL putting shit in your ass does not make you gay.. fucking guys does.

Unless you're a woman, of course.     Cheesy

DimidoffVany

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:01:25 PM

They need to just not pay attention. The less they talk, the faster you forget about them and they will not have followers. To exist they need a constant scandal.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 12:06:00 AM

If some of you truly believe that these people will go to an eternal hell, then why get angry about them? Why not just let things be and just be happy with your satisfaction that they will be in endless pain.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:17:52 AM

If some of you truly believe that these people will go to an eternal hell, then why get angry about them? Why not just let things be and just be happy with your satisfaction that they will be in endless pain.

For the children!

We love our children, and do not want them influenced by these sodomite perverts.

Besides, how cruel can you be? Let them go to Hell to face eternal torment? You certainly seem mean spirited.

Cool

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:52:27 AM

For the children!

We love our children, and do not want them influenced by these sodomite perverts.

Besides, how cruel can you be? Let them go to Hell to face eternal torment? You certainly seem mean spirited.

Cool

That is retarded.. "influenced" ?

Oh yeah if i had gay guy parents growing up i am sure they would have persuaded me to "turn" gay.

Buddy.. they are born that way.
And that means by your own logic.. it's how god made them.
Probably to test you Christians and your holier than thou ideals. LOL

Never had any gay experience in my life nor any desire to.
But i support their rights.
I have no problem with what 2 gay guys do (or gay women)

I have a female dog trying to mount the other male dog in my yard for a long time.
Possessed by Satan evil sinner sodomite gay dog destined to burn in hell huh ?

I support the ideals of the Church of Satan..
I'd do that in a heart beat over retarded Hypocritical fantasy garbage by lunatic Christians.

Don't like what gay people are doing ?
Then mind your own business.. problem solved.

FUD first & ask questions later™
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:15:45 AM

It's in DNA but can be fixed by spending time and effort with some medicine as well.

Also people really should stop fu**ing their close relatives like mother and sister because the baby will born with all kinds of unnatural disorders and wutnot.
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:51:03 AM

They will burn in hell. But if they are not to write and not to talk about them, they very soon they will take over your mind. Without PR they will not be interested.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:18:57 AM

For the children!

Cool

That is retarded.. "influenced" ?

Oh yeah if i had gay guy parents growing up i am sure they would have persuaded me to "turn" gay.
Not necessarily. But you would have been persuaded to test it out. And you might turn to it because of the testing, and the example of your parents. We don't need the example.

Buddy.. they are born that way.
And that means by your own logic.. it's how god made them.
Probably to test you Christians and your holier than thou ideals. LOL
No, it's not how God made them. Rather, it's the result of people accepting evil and the devil over the ages, thereby converting themselves into what they are. What better reason to keep temptation away from them? I mean, if they are so inclined genetically, they will be much more easily pushed into it than if they weren't.

You missed the whole idea about Christianity. It isn't a "holier than thou" idea. Rather, it is a recognition of how sinful, mistaken and evil we all are. The idea is to move away from the evil.

Never had any gay experience in my life nor any desire to.
But i support their rights.
I have no problem with what 2 gay guys do (or gay women)
Even God supports people doing whatever they will do. It's called freedom, and God is in favor of freedom. But He is also in favor of people using their freedom to freely do what is right. Why? Because of the trouble they will have in life and the hereafter if they don't. He warns them, but He gives them freedom.

I have a female dog trying to mount the other male dog in my yard for a long time.
Possessed by Satan evil sinner sodomite gay dog destined to burn in hell huh ?
No. Animals don't go to Hell. But you will if you don't find Jesus-salvation.

I support the ideals of the Church of Satan..
I'd do that in a heart beat over retarded Hypocritical fantasy garbage by lunatic Christians.
Christians are people. Being people, they have some hypocritical fantasy garbage. But they also have Jesus salvation.

Turn from the Church of Satan to Jesus salvation, or you will end up in eternal torment in Hell.

Don't like what gay people are doing ?
Then mind your own business.. problem solved.

As I have shown above, it's for the children.

Besides, it's for the best benefit of the gays.

Now if they would move into their own land and cut off all communication with the outside world, and have no more children, that would be okay. They would all die out after a few years.

Cool

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 01:23:37 AM

Now if they would move into their own land and cut off all communication with the outside world, and have no more children, that would be okay. They would all die out after a few years.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: