Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Webmoney suspended my wallet due specific transfer.  (Read 647 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
designbuyers (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 10:58:28 PM

Webmoney suspended my wallet due specific transfer.

And they require me to send what I've delivered of service for this transfer.
proof of delivery or proof of service rendered.

I can give them the receipt on the trade as proof of exchange. or screenshot of payment sent. besides the transfer happen in July.

But I am worried that WebMoney doesn't accept bitcoins exchange or suspect it as money laundry or something, So what is my choices to keep my account since it has more amount then this transfer.

So, I am worried that they keep my account suspended when I give them this evidence or proof of exchange.

please, advice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quantus
Legendary

Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:02:49 PM

Webmoney is a direct competitor to Bitcoin. What did you expect?
Same thing happened with dwolla a few years ago.

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
Know your adversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:07:54 PM

Someone is doing a chargeback for a transaction that happened 3 months ago, saying they never received goods or service?
This sounds like a pretty shitty service.
I hope you have some sort of proof, and it may not even matter if its for Bitcoins if it violates their Terms of Service.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:27:09 PM

I can give them the receipt on the trade as proof of exchange. or screenshot of payment sent. besides the transfer happen in July.

But I am worried that WebMoney doesn't accept bitcoins exchange or suspect it as money laundry or something, So what is my choices to keep my account since it has more amount then this transfer.

So, I am worried that they keep my account suspended when I give them this evidence or proof of exchange.

please, advice.

Webmoney  doesn't allow exchanges since years ago (maybe 6-7 years).You can read that on their website. So, if you have received or sent money with the purpose, you can say "bye" to your account
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:56:13 PM

Webmoney is a direct competitor to Bitcoin. What did you expect?
Same thing happened with dwolla a few years ago.
We must know, webmoney and bitcoin is different mode, webmoney is money processor service same like paypal, payza or more. I think webmoney not direct competitor can support and growing.
designbuyers (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 12:00:53 AM

Webmoney dose have BTC Wallets, but price is higher then any exchanger and can't be transfer to anyone outside webmoney.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:09:27 AM

Webmoney dose have BTC Wallets, but price is higher then any exchanger and can't be transfer to anyone outside webmoney.
Not have, I just think are caused by for making a transaction into the exchange because WM are not realize the address of the exchange including a suspicious address.
But my advice for contacting them through the support and just saying about for depositing or transacting into the bitcoin exchange are allowed.
https://support.wmtransfer.com/asp/index.asp?lang=eng

Another from that i just have a seen someone are get a suspended by sending the money for the exchange site through the official institution. rather than webmoney for using cainbase are better through the coinbase.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:19:14 AM

This is serious and complicated at the same time. Like someone has suggested that someone is claiming a charge back for the transaction, I guess there is no much thing you can do than to just follow through the process they set for you because no matter what, they will find a way in their terms which you have agreed to to justify their action so I suggest you give them whatever they ask for and hoping it gets resolved.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:57:49 AM

please, advice.

I don`t understand  your thread.

Did you trade bitcoin for webmoney,or you sold an online service for webmoney payment?

If you trade bitcoin for webmoney,i don`t think that any proof will work.

designbuyers (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 08:22:05 AM

They Said, Funds have the fraudulent origin.

I am unsure of why I am paying them fees to protect me from fraud and they become so weak now.

besides it's after 3 months.

designbuyers (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 11:36:40 AM

do not use this Russian payment gateway, they end up badly....

croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:31:34 PM

I have  no idea why you guys use third party wallet when we blockchain wallet along with its official Android , ios app so why should you use other wallets. 3rd party wallets and greedy and they had opened the service to make profit not to make profit for you. Once again i suggest you please use blockchain wallet. Which  is official and 100% secure.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:45:06 PM

Hence the whole point that bitcoins is in exsistance, never trust a third party man and if you have to use the service then be prepared for shit like this.
designbuyers (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 02:21:00 PM

It's true,

But I used wallet for WMZ, and they want to refund the user.

requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:06:41 PM

I have  no idea why you guys use third party wallet when we blockchain wallet along with its official Android , ios app so why should you use other wallets. 3rd party wallets and greedy and they had opened the service to make profit not to make profit for you. Once again i suggest you please use blockchain wallet. Which  is official and 100% secure.

Yes i agree with you because when we have official wallet will all functionality so why should we depend on other wallets. other wallets are developed and maintained by other developers and when they still run out of money they will steal from user account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: