Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins not transfering from ABCPool.co  (Read 548 times)
iLikeCoins (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 08:51:43 PM

Can someone please send this message to ABCPool support.  I apperently have another forum account with my main email address because it won't let me register with that one but I can't remember the username or passowrd.  Also, the "forgot my password" link isn't actually sending me an email so I'm stuck with this account and I can't PM ABCPool support myself, I can only post here.

Anyway, my problem is the transaction just isn't confirming or showing up at all on blockchain.info.  I tipple checked (more like 5 or 6 times because I'm worried now) that the address on ABCPool matches the address in my bitcoin wallet.  I'm using the official original bitcoin-qt client.  The transaction showed up immediately after I cashed out but it's showing 0 confirmations and it's been over an hour.  Usually the first confirmation shows up in like 10 minutes.  Also it's not showing up on blockchain.info at all and usually it'll at least show unconfirmed confirmations instantly but I'm getting absolutely nothing on my receiving address.  Can someone please tell me WTF is going on?  I've never had a transaction do this before.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 08:55:23 PM

Can someone please send this message to ABCPool support.  I apperently have another forum account with my main email address because it won't let me register with that one but I can't remember the username or passowrd.  Also, the "forgot my password" link isn't actually sending me an email so I'm stuck with this account and I can't PM ABCPool support myself, I can only post here.

Anyway, my problem is the transaction just isn't confirming or showing up at all on blockchain.info.  I tipple checked (more like 5 or 6 times because I'm worried now) that the address on ABCPool matches the address in my bitcoin wallet.  I'm using the official original bitcoin-qt client.  The transaction showed up immediately after I cashed out but it's showing 0 confirmations and it's been over an hour.  Usually the first confirmation shows up in like 10 minutes.  Also it's not showing up on blockchain.info at all and usually it'll at least show unconfirmed confirmations instantly but I'm getting absolutely nothing on my receiving address.  Can someone please tell me WTF is going on?  I've never had a transaction do this before.

Done. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=33586.msg1725088#msg1725088

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
iLikeCoins (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 09:03:22 PM

Thanks.  I don't know if they were super fast in reading that but I FINALLY got my first confirmation on that transaction.  Probably not anything they did though because I didn't even give my account name from ABCPool or my Bitcoin Address.  That's a relief though... I've NEVER had a transaction take this long to get a single confirmation.  It's been about an hour and a half at this point just to get a single confirmation.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 03:03:52 PM

Thanks.  I don't know if they were super fast in reading that but I FINALLY got my first confirmation on that transaction.  Probably not anything they did though because I didn't even give my account name from ABCPool or my Bitcoin Address.  That's a relief though... I've NEVER had a transaction take this long to get a single confirmation.  It's been about an hour and a half at this point just to get a single confirmation.
Hi iLikeCoins,

Glad to hear it worked out fine.

The majority of transactions are known throughout the network immediately, and also quickly included in a block. Sometimes it takes a bit longer. Bitcoin clients actively re-broadcast transactions that have not had any confirmations, so the situation will resolve itself eventually. If a day has passed and still nothing is showing up, it's time to take action.

regards,
MC

salud

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 04:09:16 PM

I wear the same thing is happening sapping days and not get the reward I can not get in touch with pcs if someone is kind enough to get us by reposting in fórum
thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: