Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Gulden UK  (Read 1065 times)
unbeaten (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:20:34 PM

Whats the quickest way to buy Gulden if your living in the UK?

I usually get my alt crypt's from Poloniex, but Gulden isn't listed on there.

Found a few sites you can buy from but only using foreign banks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:33:16 PM

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-nlg

Doh!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:33:51 PM

do yourself a favour and wait for the dump before buying in.

legdunes

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:44:38 PM

Or don't buy it at all.
unbeaten (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:32:17 PM

Thanks for great advise, managed to get some from litebit.eu  Cheesy
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:54:22 PM

Thanks for great advise, managed to get some from litebit.eu  Cheesy

Congrats for your Gulden
muhcoins

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:22:26 PM

go for bittrex. if it isnt listed in poloniex, bittrex is the best way to go. i dont know about you, but i dont trust these minor exchanges.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:37:14 AM

should have waited for the dump

manuvuv

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:08:37 AM

I am fairly new to altcoins so I have to ask thi question: How did you predict that there is going to be a dump. Is there a way for understanding if a coin is going to be dumped or pumped soon?
dspje

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:26:30 AM

I am fairly new to altcoins so I have to ask thi question: How did you predict that there is going to be a dump. Is there a way for understanding if a coin is going to be dumped or pumped soon?

It is easy to pump & dump a coin if there is almost no-one buying or selling on the exchanges.

Check: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NLG

Go to: ´Orderbook´ and filter prices to ´all´.

You will see that no-one is willing to buy for these ridiculous prices. (the green area = buying)

Its still unbelievable the prices stayed this ´high' for the past 8 hours. There is no buy-support.

Edit: if you dont know anything about trading/altcoins/etc... just stay away coz you´ll get screwed over.

Sidenote: Coin itself is allright, but there is no market to support these prices.
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:46:59 AM

It is easy to pump & dump a coin if there is almost no-one buying or selling on the exchanges.

You will see that no-one is willing to buy for these ridiculous prices. (the green area = buying)

Its still unbelievable the prices stayed this ´high' for the past 8 hours. There is no buy-support.

Edit: if you dont know anything about trading/altcoins/etc... just stay away coz you´ll get screwed over.

Sidenote: Coin itself is allright, but there is no market to support these prices.

It has rebounded from more then 8 dumps to the 12k price level, going from 400, even if the coin settles at 4k-5k it has made the best gains of the year for any alt.
It was 1 person (LTEX from AUR) who dumped about 1 - 1.5 million coins early this morning that he picked up early on in 2014. Can't blame the guy for taking profits.

manuvuv

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:49:46 AM

Thank you. I have some idea about trading, but not in the speculative market. I thought Gulden is a good coin too, going by the material and the adoption as such. But the price changes leave me baffled. How do you determine a optimum price for buy or sell in these scenarios. Is it the case that if the red side is bigger than the green, we can expect a dump very soon? Is that how you determine it?
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:10:52 AM

This advise would have save this person 50% loss on his investment if he listens to your advice. Thanks anyway
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:54:27 AM

This advise would have save this person 50% loss on his investment if he listens to your advice. Thanks anyway

I don't those guys from AUR have finished trying to destroy the coins price , so I would wait another month before buying into Gulden.

blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:34:37 PM

Luckily you posted here, that kind of talk is restricted on the announcement thread.
buyingcoins

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Gulden (NLG): https://getcrypto.info/gulden/
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

The quickest, but not cheapest way to buy Gulden was for me on Coinomi wallet through changelly. But only buy there, if you don't have another way. Changelly is expensive and has a minimum exchange on Gulden.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: