Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 02:28:55 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ?
Yes
No
I don't know/I'm not sure yet
I don't care

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ?  (Read 139025 times)
VladimirsV

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:20:48 AM

Most people love bitcoin just because it gives you the opportunity to escape from taxes, to do a more profitable investment without control.
If bitcoin bank, it is all lost.  Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
tmawheba

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:29:25 AM

The real reason of Bitcoin is people should rid out of Banking system. We no need any taxing and lot of other formalities. So Bitcoin bank is not a good idea also it is not going to happen any way. Already we are expecting that bitcoin should be accepted by all banks so that the users of Bitcoin will be increase more and more.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
cointldr

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:05:42 PM

Crypterium is one of blockchain banking projects I ran into. Prepared short report about it, hope it helps: https://cointldr.com/crypterium-report-26-10-2017
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 686

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:21:29 PM

Most people love bitcoin just because it gives you the opportunity to escape from taxes, to do a more profitable investment without control.
It doesn't really let you evade taxes though. Unless you don't care about buying a house, or expensive cars. As long as you're just ordering pizzas or computer hardware you'll be fine. But that's not what people are hoping to gain from crypto investments.

hynext

Activity: 70

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:00:27 PM

Bitcoin bank is good idea but we know that government owned central bank. If the bitcoin legalized maybe bitcoin bank will ready to go. But bitcoin is anonymous, if we have bank maybe we are not anonymous and we pay taxes on the government.

Lastly

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:04:51 PM

This is not a bad idea. A bitcoin bank may be the place where bitcoin transactions become safer, avoid being fooled. But if there is a bank, then Bitcoin trading will be taxed. This will make many people dislike it.
rainbow169

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:26:37 PM

A bitcoin bank could work but it will need to governed by smart contract, for both lending and deposit so that it's completely transparent and transparency brings trust.

btcdepo

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:29:27 PM

I am totally disagree with the bitcoin bank concept. if it really appears then those banks will be destroying crypto market. banks are against the bitcoin's philosophy of anonymity.

hashtag101

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:56:29 PM

It doesn't really let you evade taxes though. Unless you don't care about buying a house, or expensive cars. As long as you're just ordering pizzas or computer hardware you'll be fine. But that's not what people are hoping to gain from crypto investments.
Most of the investors in Bitcoin are want to become the rich through Bitcoin in a short time. Even, some investors are greedy and want to become the millionaire or billionaire through this field. However, the Bitcoin bank is a definition useless for Bitcoin while Bitcoin decentralized. Cheesy

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
cryptolerant

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:59:45 PM

since it has been started to be talked here I'm against the idea of bitcoin bank. that really wouldn't be good for our crypto currency future.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 686

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:12:44 PM

If bitcoin bank, it is all lost.  Embarrassed
Most of the investors in Bitcoin are want to become the rich through Bitcoin in a short time. Even, some investors are greedy and want to become the millionaire or billionaire through this field. However, the Bitcoin bank is a definition useless for Bitcoin while Bitcoin decentralized. Cheesy
Making millions with cryptos is pretty easy though, at least for someone with a fulltime job. Billionaire is a whole different game that needs very different skills from those required for becoming a millionaire. But yeah, Bitcoin banks are complete nonsense and this thread reveals the ignorance of a lot of people who are buying Bitcoins without understanding them at all.

Geemy

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:28:26 PM

no it's bad idea , bitcoin success because he is ' unique ' , so why we create Bank and make it like usd and eur ?
CowboyKiller

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:45:36 AM

Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

No, I don't agree in the idea of bitcoin bank. If there is a bank what is the essence of bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is only a digital money and how can a digital crypto has a bank. It is so logic.
Exchanges can already be our bank or our wallet so we don't need to invent new things that is similar to bank, when we say of bank that is centralized
and we all know that bitcoin is decentralized so it's like we are not supporting bitcoin in that sense, we have to achieve this real freedom and privacy.
Yeah, why do we need to apply a centralization system for Bitcoin while Bitcoin decentralized? It is impossible even we want to create a bank for Bitcoin. If some people want to make money from Bitcoin without investment and like saving money in Bank, they can starting to create loans through services from exchange like Poloniex.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
BraveSpirit

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:08:51 AM

No, I do not agree. Bitcoin was originally created to be decentralized, and bank is the opposite of it. If that happens, they will already have control on our bitcoin. So they might charge some transaction fees on us, set some rules and regulation, use our personal information, and other things that a bank usually do. With that, it will surely erase the real concept of bitcoin. It's really not a good idea.
coinstatic

Activity: 472

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:15:18 AM

Well I think having a Bitcoin bank would defeat the purpose of Bitcoin being decentralized, which was originally why Bitcoin was created for in the first place.

So I don't agree with the idea

Ahmed28

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:19:12 AM

It is the worst idea ever !! The most important thing in Bitcoin is that it is not centralized ! And anyone can use it freely frome anywhere around the world
BlackRacerX

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

Then I think it defeats the purpose of bitcoins as being a non-centralized cryptocurrency. If you place on banks, then it's no different to fiats. You shouldn't have invested on bitcoins if you'll juat let it collect dust on cryptobanks.

meliodas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:00:27 AM

There is a good in having a bitcoin bank. Just imagine if there was a problem worldwide. Let's say that the internet is down. How are we suppose to get and use our bitcoin without internet connection? So, the safest way is to have a big storage of bitcoin.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
benzen

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:06:17 AM

I was in a store recently which said "Bitcoin accepted here". And I thought how could they verify my payment when a Bitcoin transaction takes at least 10 minutes? The answer is, they most likely expect you to use some middleman (with whom you will make your dealings later). So the idea of a Bitcoin bank/middleman isn't that crazy, considering the shortcomings of Bitcoin. However it does remove the idea of what Bitcoin is supposed to do and achieve and add many layers of human error, centralization, theft, hacking, government regulation and so on. Technically a Bitcoin bank, if influential enough could even cause some sort of inflation to the currency or kill it entirely. Might as well use FIAT at that point.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:39:29 AM

I think the idea of bitcoin banks will make bitcoin services like fiat money, if this happens we must take more than 3 hours to create a wallet because when registering requires original data for verification.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.