Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ?  (Read 142233 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

Do you suggest a tax on wealth or what?
Suggest ? Isn't that''s what happens in the real world ? I mean,you could be all rich you want but if do need to pay taxes for every asset you have owned in terms if property/Fixed Deposits

In the real world things happen in the opposite way

That is, it is not really wealthy that get taxed first (or taxed at all, for the record). Those who are superrich are powerful enough to exempt themselves from taxes altogether. It is mostly middle class and those wanting to enter the "inner circle" who get taxed up to the hilt. It could be interpreted in the way that the elites are thus saving themselves from competition via heavily taxing those who could potentially dethrone them and take their place

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:16:06 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 02:19:38 PM by naidray

Bitcoin is an ideal system that is designed to do without the services of banks. Therefore, I do not understand why complicating this process. Bitcoin Bank will not bring anything for users except for extra costs and control
For the people who are not much educated to use the computer and internet facilities can start using bitcoin if banking service is started. But as said the decentralization will soon gets destroyed, because the firm having control of the banking system hold the control.
I don’t agree to the point as you are thinking only in a narrow perspective. Looking to it with a broad perspective there maybe people who may not be good users of the internet and computer. Like if someone has invested in bitcoin but he is not capable enough to keep his wallet properly or work with it properly. He may need someone’s services to drive for him.

However the idea of bitcoin bank will be getting realized into our life very soon. I believe people will make themselves get ready for adopting it. Otherwise they could not survive in this digital era.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:17:10 AM

I do see bitcoin bank as a big problem due to we would centralize a lot bitcoin into a single place, soo it could be hacked or use our coins to manipulate the bitcoin market, soo it could be good as well bad for all. The only atractive thing could be the deposits interest that could be 5-10% each month but the risk to get such its better we try our lucky with trading.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:07:09 AM

I don't like bitcoin bank. Its like they will store your bitcoins for an small interest? Its not worth it in nowadays because of the increasing price of bitcoins now. I just want to store my bitcoin in my wallet much more safer for me.

Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:27:28 AM

I don't like bitcoin bank. Its like they will store your bitcoins for an small interest? Its not worth it in nowadays because of the increasing price of bitcoins now. I just want to store my bitcoin in my wallet much more safer for me.
They can't prevent the growth of the value of your money because that is inherent feature of a bitcoin, if there is a bank the insurance thing is something that I'm looking forward, if they can also cater than to our bitcoin I guess it will attract more depositors, that if all the scenarios we are talking will take place in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:18:29 AM

That is one of the disadvantage of bitcoin bank and also the main reason for creating the bitcoin bank is the centralization for the bitcoin because they can take control of bitcoin and they can also manipulate or dictate the market if they got a lot of supplies from the depositors of bitcoin, bitcoin bank is a hidden agenda and we should not approve that.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:35:35 AM

As an individual, I, too, support the freedom of BTC, but how would a Bitcoin bank damage this freedom?

Bitcoin bank could provide higher-volume services than your local BTC exchangers. Also, it would be a good reason for companies to trust in BTC.

It would not have to close off our current ways of BTC either (individuals traders, smart contracts, local investment holding...etc).

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:32:45 PM

well bitcoin bank will create increased market confidence and also better than safety issues

How could it be safer than you holding your privatekey and having an exclusive access to your coin?  Remember if this bank decided to freeze your bitcoin account, then you won't be able to move it anywhere you wanted. Worst it will be lost forever since it might probably seized by the same bank where you put your trust.
dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:20:16 PM

If Bitcoin Bank, provide legal certainty and legal protection, why not. Or give more facilities than the present, of course that's a good step ..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 06:03:13 PM

well bitcoin bank will create increased market confidence and also better than safety issues

How could it be safer than you holding your privatekey and having an exclusive access to your coin?  Remember if this bank decided to freeze your bitcoin account, then you won't be able to move it anywhere you wanted. Worst it will be lost forever since it might probably seized by the same bank where you put your trust.

Many coins get stolen from desktop wallets

We just don't hear about such events since no one is likely going to admit that it was his fault, and thus these people prefer to chew on the bullet in silence and solitude. It is like car incidents versus aircraft crashes. People are killed daily in massive numbers but most of these cases pass completely unnoticed because they happen quite regularly. On the other hand, every aircraft crash gets attention and prime time, especially if a few hundred people got killed in such crashes, though they are incomparable by the number of victims with car accidents. This is called selection bias

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:31:15 AM

Bitcoin bank is a good idea, because how can we save bitcoin if we don't have this? and how can we receive our income here in campaign if we don't have this. This is really important especially to those who really want to earn a lot of bitcoin, what is a stupid thing about this?

Even without a bank you can save your bitcoin in your wallet. That's the sure thing about it. But with bitcoin bank, if it happens that we already have one, probably we could benefit on what real banks could offer.

But there is no such stupid thing about this, I think this is also a suggestion and for sure there are also a lot of people who will became one of the customers of that bitcoin bank someday.
Maybe the bank can offer a 24 hour ATM machine, an advantage for us if we do have our own ATM anywhere so no need to remit out money in local remittances and wait for how many minutes for confirmation, I am indeed in favor to have our own bank for us to have passbook and can monitor our daily deposit and withdrawals.
if you are searching for te ATM service for your bitcoin then you have to get a bitcoin debit card so you will be able to withdraw your bitcoins anytime from any ATM machine which will accept visa or mastercard from any bank. As that cards are regulated by mastercard and visa card service providers and have the same system as your bank card system.
Isn't that the purpose of your Bitcoin wallet for? To save your Bitcoin. Banks are not highly helpful for us as it cannot do anything better than the volatility that Bitcoin can make. Also there are no helpful functions that Banks can add to Bitcoin. From sending to saving money it can be done by the Bitcoin wallet alone.
Hmmm, I think if we can have a Bitcoin bank, Managers in that bank or the owner of that can make their way to have their own income when someone is depositing bitcoin, like if the bitcoin increases the value, they can make the increases lower than we expected, then the other part of  it will go to their own bank accounts.
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:49:43 AM

Bitcoin bank is a good idea, because how can we save bitcoin if we don't have this? and how can we receive our income here in campaign if we don't have this. This is really important especially to those who really want to earn a lot of bitcoin, what is a stupid thing about this?

Even without a bank you can save your bitcoin in your wallet. That's the sure thing about it. But with bitcoin bank, if it happens that we already have one, probably we could benefit on what real banks could offer.

But there is no such stupid thing about this, I think this is also a suggestion and for sure there are also a lot of people who will became one of the customers of that bitcoin bank someday.
Maybe the bank can offer a 24 hour ATM machine, an advantage for us if we do have our own ATM anywhere so no need to remit out money in local remittances and wait for how many minutes for confirmation, I am indeed in favor to have our own bank for us to have passbook and can monitor our daily deposit and withdrawals.
if you are searching for te ATM service for your bitcoin then you have to get a bitcoin debit card so you will be able to withdraw your bitcoins anytime from any ATM machine which will accept visa or mastercard from any bank. As that cards are regulated by mastercard and visa card service providers and have the same system as your bank card system.
Isn't that the purpose of your Bitcoin wallet for? To save your Bitcoin. Banks are not highly helpful for us as it cannot do anything better than the volatility that Bitcoin can make. Also there are no helpful functions that Banks can add to Bitcoin. From sending to saving money it can be done by the Bitcoin wallet alone.
Hmmm, I think if we can have a Bitcoin bank, Managers in that bank or the owner of that can make their way to have their own income when someone is depositing bitcoin, like if the bitcoin increases the value, they can make the increases lower than we expected, then the other part of  it will go to their own bank accounts.

Thats why there is no need for Bitcoin bank since we can cashout our btc and we can do manage and control our own btc thru wallets.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:08:02 PM

I don't agree with bitcoin bank because it is like destroying the bitcoin because bitcoin is not for storage, it is for usage and people like to use bitcoin as a currency and not an asset only that need to be stored for safety. Bitcoin bank is such a bad idea and we should be not developing like this because it is all against the real essence of bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:04:45 PM

Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
Yes agree with idea about bitcoin bank because some people will come in the bank and to deposit there bitcoin to make it secure.Bitcoin bank will help the market to hold the bitcoin and help the people who wants to borrow some bitcoin or to loan. If there’s a bitcoin bank some people will use it in their business because it has low fees.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

I think this idea is not feasible given that this will necessitate government and state regulations in conformity to international banking standards. Having this centralized system of governance will exploit the digital currency idea of Bitcoins. However, we do not close doors to possibilities in the near future. But as of the moment, I do not think it is a bright idea. 
infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:21:48 PM

I don't agree with bitcoin bank because it is like destroying the bitcoin because bitcoin is not for storage, it is for usage and people like to use bitcoin as a currency and not an asset only that need to be stored for safety. Bitcoin bank is such a bad idea and we should be not developing like this because it is all against the real essence of bitcoin.
Yes that is correct. Bitcoin bank is totally against the meaning of Bitcoin. BItcoin was created for the anonymity and the security and the decentralized system. Therefore, do not ever put your bitcoin in some kind of Bitcoin banks

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

Yes that is correct. Bitcoin bank is totally against the meaning of Bitcoin. BItcoin was created for the anonymity and the security and the decentralized system. Therefore, do not ever put your bitcoin in some kind of Bitcoin banks
Having the bank control your Bitcoin will totally limit your earnings as they are the ones benefiting from your Bitcoin. But I don't see any possibility that Bitcoin banks will exist due to legal issues, also what Banks are looking for is a stable currency to work with as a volatile currency would only cause them headaches at an accounting point of view.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:26:57 PM

What is the reason to keep your bitcoins at third party hands? For example Xapo claims that they hold all bitcoins in undisclosed locations underground. Maybe there is no any "hidden locations", it`s very risky anyway to pass your bitcoin control to somebody except your nearest family members.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

yes you are right, i dont agree too, if bitcoin bank will be established, government will know this and they will limit the people who earn it. they will make a law regarding to this and they will put taxes on us. it is not good , we love bitcoin because we can earn it anonymously therefore, for me it is not good to have a bitcoin bank.
Rifat989

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:13:44 PM

Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
no i do not agree with idea bitcoin bank
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: