Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ?  (Read 142233 times)
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:44:45 AM

In my knowlefdge about bitcoin,Many people are disliking it because they say it is non sense.And many bitcoiners dont want the Idea aboyut cryptobank because of the security.But ofcoarse its not about that.It can help people to save money or bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:05:07 AM

In my knowlefdge about bitcoin,Many people are disliking it because they say it is non sense.And many bitcoiners dont want the Idea aboyut cryptobank because of the security.But ofcoarse its not about that.It can help people to save money or bitcoin.
If they do not understand they would not say anything good, and as for me I really don't care what they say, I will not make
money if I will listen to them. It's normal to people that they will see as scam because it's new and the government hasn't
introduce this and support this system, it's a threat to their eyes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kateryna_Oli

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:21:09 AM

I think it's a good idea to call this system of Ethereum as a Bank.
People trust banks. Maybe then the creators and investors  of the Bitcoin just want to get more trust? I don't think that it's bad.  Undecided
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:26:51 AM

I know most of us will claim to dislike the idea of a crypto bank... but in my experience, people new to Bitcoin will be very afraid of the idea to keep their own seed or private keys or even wallet address. My family for instance always ask me "what is my email password again?" and every time will lock themselves out because of wrong password.

So I know they would rather create an account somewhere for someone else to keep their crypto safe.

This is where a notepad comes in handy. You can either use a physical notepad (notebook pad) or the notepad application on your computer. There's not much big deal on putting your private keys and email passwords on your computer as long as no one's touching it except you. I knew that I would eventually forget my password since I don't use the same password twice and so I just write it down. That's also what I did with my parent's password.

Actually, this is where the ETF topic goes in. A lot of people want to invest in bitcoins or buy bitcoins but do not have the knowledge. They don't have the time or that they are not interested about the whole idea of bitcoins at all. They are just here for the profits that they will make when the price of bitcoin goes up. Unfortunately for them, you have to at least understand the basics in order to invest in bitcoins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:45:29 PM

For me, the idea of Bitcoin bank is nit possible because what are you going to store in Bitcoin banks? Bitcoin doesn't have physical appearance and it is a pure online currency. Aside from that, there are now hard wallet for Bitcoin's keep safe.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:51:02 PM

I don't like the idea of a Bank. I do not trust any banks. Where is the confidence that the Bank will not be ruined together with my coins and I lose all my savings as it does with other banks. Any Bank has an income through loans, and it is always a risk.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

i agree on bitcoin bank if the features same with other coin base wallet , xapo , blockchain but hopefully the fees much lower compare to them
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:00:41 PM

Yes ,if they add some good features through with it .I also want to have a secure bitcoin bank in the way that even my identity is anonymous they will have a way to determine if it still exist or having a secure database. We all know that technology now becomes advance and more advance through time so i think there will be a best bitcoin bank that will don't change any on bitcoins.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:11:57 PM

May I agree if the bank is completely safe from hacker attacks, and would be responsible if something happens. Technology development in bitcoin may arrive at the creation of a bank for bitcoin.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:16:51 PM

i agree on bitcoin bank if the features same with other coin base wallet , xapo , blockchain but hopefully the fees much lower compare to them
Exactly, if they do not put additional fees for that for sure people will going to join the bank for bitcoin because as for now coinbase which I am using now is asking for 0.001+ for fee which is so suck in my part badly because it is a bit expensive if I am goin to transfer money to my friend with just 0.001 Sad.
Also if they add good feature for bitcoin so I think they going to hit the peak of the people also if the transactions are good and fast as what we have before brcause the more volume of users the more slower the transaction is I hope the future bank will resolve it.
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:27:54 PM

Exactly, if they do not put additional fees for that for sure people will going to join the bank for bitcoin because as for now coinbase which I am using now is asking for 0.001+ for fee which is so suck in my part badly because it is a bit expensive if I am goin to transfer money to my friend with just 0.001 Sad.
Also if they add good feature for bitcoin so I think they going to hit the peak of the people also if the transactions are good and fast as what we have before brcause the more volume of users the more slower the transaction is I hope the future bank will resolve it.
The bank couldn't regulate fees. Maybe only if transactions would be made between two clients in same bank, so there is no actual need for blockchain transations. Whenever BTC is going from one public key to another there must be fee paid to whole system. So the bank is powerless in this things.
The banks purpose is to store money safely. They can only offer different things so that they attract more clients.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:41:57 PM

Bitcoin Bank the idea is good, but what about the government they accept it? Huh
Hadmart

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:10:43 PM

in my opinion bitcoin bank is not good idea because not all people know about bitcoin and know how to use it
and i think it will susceptible with hack its need high level security and the other reason is i think the fees will very big to withdraw,
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:29:42 PM

I'm not agree with the bitcoin bank because once bitcoin is deposited from the bank i think it will totally converted with fiat currency already and it will never turns into bitcoin if theres an bank then why should use it when we have wallets where to stock those coins and easy to get when we need it.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:44:05 PM

It doesnt make sense you wanna to centralize bitcoins for what interest? You can do anything without banks over bitcoin, something you wont be able with banks management, they will use your coins to trade or lend others, and pay you like fiat savings. Bitcoin does have value due to be decentralized, i dont see why we would go into another direction.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

Well i don't agree with idea bitcoins bank because with bitcoins we have bank own and our funds in bitcoins is safe, we have full control on our bitcoins, we have responsibility on the funds. Bitcoins is decentralized will be bad if bitcoins be centralized with bitcoins bank, we will be losing control on our bitcoins if there are bitcoins bank. Bank is good for fiat money and bad for bitcoins.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:28:52 PM

No not all the current banks we have I'm totally fine witg it and having a bank would require me to disclose all the bitcoins i have a d submission of additional document for no reason. Having my bitcoin saved in bank would surely require me to pay those little extra fees for every transactions i do which is surely not fair according to me. And having a bitcoin bank would be a fail as i am 100% sure you are going to get a really bad response
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:14:04 PM

I'm not agree with the bitcoin bank because once bitcoin is deposited from the bank i think it will totally converted with fiat currency already and it will never turns into bitcoin if theres an bank then why should use it when we have wallets where to stock those coins and easy to get when we need it.
i also think that we do not need for any bitcoin  bank. we can use bitcoin wallet more easily and more conveniently, we can use our online wallet for depositing and withdrawal of bitcoin at any time. we  do not need to go for a bank. we can use online wallet for shopping online we can also use it for buying shopping in offline shops. so i think we do not need to adopt the traditional banking system again from which we just got freedom.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:58:34 AM

No not all the current banks we have I'm totally fine witg it and having a bank would require me to disclose all the bitcoins i have a d submission of additional document for no reason. Having my bitcoin saved in bank would surely require me to pay those little extra fees for every transactions i do which is surely not fair according to me. And having a bitcoin bank would be a fail as i am 100% sure you are going to get a really bad response
I don't like to follow the same procedure, banks are operated by people and we will lost our privacy because they can access
our accounts anytime they want. I am not comfortable with that, in fact now I have save most of my money to bitcoin and other
crypto currencies.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:18:26 AM

No way we dont need those, we do have already our own banks, where we control everything we do with our money, makes no sense to ask for such thing when people is looking for freedom.
Yes actually I think no need to set up a bank because we already have the bitcoin wallet itself that we manage and take control of our own. with our own we can manage freely want to do something with our own money, but if we keep it in the bank bitcoin then we will be bound by all of the regulations and we must do it and learn the ins and outs of the existence of bitcoin bank first. Thus we have freedom in regulating our banks themselves would be easier for us to arrange them in accordance with our wishes.

I agree with you. We already have our own bank, which we successfully use. Cryptocurrency is a unique phenomenon and it will break the banking system. And to turn the cryptocurrency into something that we want to escape from - it's wrong
Yes you are right there is no need of bitcoin bank because mostly people use it because of its low transaction fee and because of it anonymous. There are also safe wallets for bit coin and every one can use it with its own mind. I think the management should make more safe the wallets instead of making a bank.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: