Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ?  (Read 142233 times)
btcap

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:54:27 AM

That's quite strange. I guess the idea of crypto currency itself denies the idea of having any bank (if we speak about a controlling organization). Or otherwise it will turn into a usual financial system, and I'm not sure that's what bitcoin users are waiting to happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:41:09 AM

Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
Yes i am really agree to have bank for bitcoin. Some say here that they can hold thier own not to trust any one. For you to know all banks have security so if  you an account here in bitcoin you have a privacy that only you can access and operate.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:56:20 AM

I think if there is indeed the idea of bank bitcoin will make great success because the bank bitcoin bitcoin introduces how the usability in the bitcoin, and also whether Sha-bitcoin there will be institutions that handle so that the get comfort in the security and confidence. but should wear something that gives training how can I use bitcoin with good and success in the future
bitblackred

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:28:36 PM

I think if there is indeed the idea of bank bitcoin will make great success because the bank bitcoin bitcoin introduces how the usability in the bitcoin, and also whether Sha-bitcoin there will be institutions that handle so that the get comfort in the security and confidence. but should wear something that gives training how can I use bitcoin with good and success in the future
the idea of bitcoin bank is the best idea because millions of people are buying bitcoins and they would have also to save it somewhere so why should not be make a bitcoin bank it will then easey for investors to save their bitcoins so the idea is great and you should make bitcoin bank .
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:33:58 PM

Well, from what the concept says: decentralization! No particular persons calling the shots as regards Bitcoin! The only part I might choose to  agree with the Bitcoin bank is interns of security and moderation just to put theft and losses in check. Aside that, I don't need a physical bank really.
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:01:05 PM

Andreas Antonopoulos said that you should never leave your crypto coins at an exchange, because you cannot trust that it won't get stolen by an employee or hacker.

Same logic applies to Bitcoin bank.

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:08:05 PM

Well, from what the concept says: decentralization! No particular persons calling the shots as regards Bitcoin! The only part I might choose to  agree with the Bitcoin bank is interns of security and moderation just to put theft and losses in check. Aside that, I don't need a physical bank really.
I do agree with the idea of having bitcoin bank and I think this will make us grow profitable in the field of cryptocurrency. However,we all think of government's approval before this make it happen in the future. The thing that concerns about this is the fluctuation and sudden changes of the rate or value of bitcoin which we have to monitor for everyday. It's like you're bringing the bank with you wherever you go. And,I think this sounds better.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:56:21 PM

I think this one will be a good idea as long as it is decentralize. I believe more and more people are on this page. Just make it Fair and Transparent to everyone when it comes to fee and charges. Those are the things normally people complaining about the banks we have in the fiat world. So i guess it's time to remake it in the cryptos.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:08:20 AM

I think that this thread has a problem from the beginning - how do you define a BANK? A BTC BANK?

Coinbase, Bitstamp and others already fulfil most of the real life FIAT bank tasks - holding, trading , verifying identities.

I think the most important matter is that there is fast options to get the currencies out, so there would not be this fundamental problem with banks, that one has the money theoretically but in reality bank is just giving you assurances that in event of withdrawal you will have this amount. There are so many examples when banks have gone under because the management has lost the money of their customers in schemes.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:31:43 PM

I gues i agree
For more secure

Such banks will not give greater security to your crypto currency than the blockchain system. But banks will take additional services from you. I am against such banks

agree and disagree. on the one hand, if you dont have the keys then they arent your coins. hell, if someone else is sharing the keys they arent completely yours anymore. so as an old head, im not to keen about any type of "hosted" wallet solution. but on the other hand, the average person's cyber security is absolute shit. people have no idea how much information they leak due to poor "hygiene". social media records, weak passwords are all vectors for attack. enterprise grade security is magnitudes more robust than this, but its centralized so you arrive back at the initial problems.

its a devil either way, but since institutions have civil liability, I think I would go with a hosted wallet on this one. if they can offer the value added services that real banks offer, without all the fees, im all ears.
You have a point, this is why we see so many hacked accounts or people losing their coins everyday, but securing our coins is not really that hard but people are very lazy and they do not want to take the time to secure their coins properly and by not doing so they pay the price.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:46:21 PM

Sorry, I don't agree with the idea of Bitcoin Bank. We have enough bank who are interested in only taking the charges from their customers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:19:31 AM

I think this one will be a good idea as long as it is decentralize. I believe more and more people are on this page. Just make it Fair and Transparent to everyone when it comes to fee and charges. Those are the things normally people complaining about the banks we have in the fiat world. So i guess it's time to remake it in the cryptos.

Somehow I do agree with the idea of bitcoin bank. There are many coins that are lost because of the carelessness of the people possessing it like forgetting his password, didn't have 2FA, being hacked, the hardware where the bitcoin is stored was destroyed and some other situations. This would be solved then if there is a bank where one would be sure that his funds where safely secured.

The downside with this is that this bank may be the target of hackers then because they knew that a lot of bitcoin is stored there. But I am sure that the one who will be employing this bank would take the necessary security measures to make the funds secure. It would work like banks do, letting people borrow some bitcoin etc.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:25:58 AM

Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
Actually I would strongly agree if bitcoin is made into Bank, but for bitcoin made the Bank should be for experienced or really feel that bitcoin holders must negotiate first and bitcoin must be found first about the law and stipulated legislation that will be applied later. Moreover, the bitcoin enthusiasts have surpassed the outside of the country of Indonesia automatically bitcoin can be used as a bank to invest and save.
creame

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:32:05 AM

No.
Bitcoin/Crypto Currency is freedom. We must not go back. We must go forward!

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:46:53 AM

In this case I do not really understand the bitcoin bank. But if that happens I'm sure bitcoin will be more famous in the future. Due to the existence of a bitcoin bank everyone would ask what is bitcoin. to transact and shopping using bitcoin will be easy.
leonix007

Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:08:23 AM

Somehow I do agree with the idea of bitcoin bank. There are many coins that are lost because of the carelessness of the people possessing it like forgetting his password, didn't have 2FA, being hacked, the hardware where the bitcoin is stored was destroyed and some other situations. This would be solved then if there is a bank where one would be sure that his funds where safely secured.

I am not sure if you're talking about online wallet accounts that require passwords and 2FA, if yes then the support units can do this for you, Isn't that bank is much prone and compromised security? not to mention decentalization issue where bitcoin has been design as it is

The downside with this is that this bank may be the target of hackers then because they knew that a lot of bitcoin is stored there. But I am sure that the one who will be employing this bank would take the necessary security measures to make the funds secure. It would work like banks do, letting people borrow some bitcoin etc.

I would rather download the core wallet and ensure security myself
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

bitcoin bank ? sounds so bad man ...no one in this community wants a bank dude , we came here to get away from them and now you wana a bitcoin bank ? I think you are in the wrong place mate.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:56:55 AM

I do not agree if the idea of ​​a bitcoin bank formed will make the bitcoin centralized. all activities of bitcoin transactions will be controlled by those who want to take profits. only those who want to take more profit .. who have the idea to make a bitcoin bank. I prefer bitcoin with decentralization because it is privacy for me

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Fatanut
Legendary

Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:16:33 PM

I mean, if people have lost their card, their card can already be used for online transactions. The only details needed for online transactions are the numbers that are written on your card, the user doesn't have to know your password. I think that the current banks that we have give you a refund if your card gets hacked or some person used it. The reason to this is because there's literally an infinite amount of fiat in their bank. Those are just numbers, really. Physical money are just printed out nonstop. The amount that you have lost is nothing to the banks. It only takes a couple of minutes to print that amount of money. In bitcoin, I don't think that it will be the case. They don't have infinite amount of bitcoin and they will never do.

You would think that that certain bank will be great and all, but it creates centralization and we're not about that here. As more and more people are using bitcoin banks, the funds become more and more centralized.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Hach

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:06:59 PM

I don't agree with the idea of bitcoin bank because bitcoin will be controlled by third parties and lose its decentralization feature.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: