Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing Bitcoin Black Friday 5.  (Read 2583 times)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:42:47 PM

Is this a scam site again (even if it's accidental)?
There was a site last year filled with links to scam sites (I think they were either bitcoinblackfriday.com or bitcoinblackfriday.info (gotapauj was the owner last year). They had a very sophisticated attempt to scamming people and their appearance began for about a month before the event (even getting signature designs and a signature campaign going).

Also, if it's been 5 years that you have been here, what is your first account (as that one was registered in 2013).
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:05:24 PM

I remember last year's bitcoinblackfriday. Was going to buy some stuff, then saw all the reports of scams all over the forum. Stopped me right in my tracks. Be careful this year, guys!

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:12:43 PM

I might be interested in taking part in this and helping out, but I'll have to look for the time to do it. Things are busy right now and I don't know when it'll be letting up.

What have the turnouts been like for the previous events? Were there a lot of companies involved and a good number of shoppers, or is it like a smaller thing that maybe a dozen or so companies take part in?
WhiteSkinnedFREAK

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:17:20 PM

I don't understand the search thing, there's already one at the top right correct?

or does it not work correctly? either way I guess its better than nothing
jcloud

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:49:40 PM

Excited to see which vendors on OpenBazaar have submitted! They've already been sharing some good deals in our Slack, like I know Andreas Antonopoulos is offering his new book for just BTC 0.011 ($8.00USD) through OpenBazaar only: https://blog.openbazaar.org/openbazaar-ecosystem-cryptobooks/
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:16:33 AM

its just only 1 days, 14 hours and 43 minutes left for the launching. i think it will be interesting to participate on that website and maybe i will follow the other to take a look and see what merchant that join in that website. i hope its for real and will not scam every one which want to buy something in that site.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:30:33 PM

I remember last year's bitcoinblackfriday. Was going to buy some stuff, then saw all the reports of scams all over the forum. Stopped me right in my tracks. Be careful this year, guys!

It's a nice initiative that got tainted by scams. I'm supposing this year we're free of such attempts are we?

Just signed up. I hope we get nice deals.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:47:54 PM

There was a site last year filled with links to scam sites (I think they were either bitcoinblackfriday.com or bitcoinblackfriday.info (gotapauj was the owner last year). They had a very sophisticated attempt to scamming people and their appearance began for about a month before the event (even getting signature designs and a signature campaign going).

Also, if it's been 5 years that you have been here, what is your first account (as that one was registered in 2013).
lol i remember that moment, i was interested on primedice,I didn't figure out  that it was scam site the primedice.io, so many scam sites at that moment, however they were paying their members of the signature campaign even though everyone has figured out that it is scam, at least the members of the signature campaign weren't scammed by the owner.
JonHolmquist (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 101

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 05:43:59 PM

This is not a scam site. .info was the scam site and quite frankly, signature campaign members on BitcoinTalk are the major reason that they managed to trick people. Lots of people saw that scam site because they paid thousands of dollars of BTC for the signature campaign, without anyone doing their homework on who the people behind the copycat site were.

My name, identity, is associated with the site. I've worked with a ton of different Bitcoin companies in the space. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk about my old accounts.

There are news articles going back to 2012 which mention me by name. BitcoinBlackFriday.com is the official site.

Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:30:53 AM

I don't see any early deals as promised.
energycr

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:33:11 AM

I remember this from last year and it was a fisaco.
Millions of innocent blocks slaughtered for no good reason.
Avoid this years disaster called bitcoinblackfriday. Angry

Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:54:16 AM

The scam site .info is gone.  This site has been legit for 5 years.  Bought several things last year.  Don't talk about stuff you have no knowledge of.
Bees Brothers

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 04:36:10 AM

Looking forward to today's deals!  BitcoinBlackFriday.com is the original and the real BBF website. 

We've participated for the past 5 years and JonHolmquist runs a great service to vendors and customers alike.

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
JonHolmquist (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 101

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 08:25:06 AM

I don't see any early deals as promised.

Tried to negotiate with merchants but didn't get enough interest to do an early list.

All deals are up now though (listed at least, deals not guaranteed to work on merchant sites until morning), feel free to go take a look.

KonceptCars

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:08:24 AM

Just seeing this thread now...but we did add our deal to Bitcoinblackfriday.com. We'll honor this deal through Cyber Monday.

10% off all Koncept Cars forged wheels in our Tailored Collection. Happy shopping! Smiley
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:46:02 PM

Thanks  http://bitcoinblackfriday.com to help me every year selling a lot of C.A.T. copies!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:25:15 PM

I remember this from last year and it was a fisaco.
Millions of innocent blocks slaughtered for no good reason.
Avoid this years disaster called bitcoinblackfriday. Angry

Hmm Though the intention is good for the awareness of bitcoin but it seems, it has affected the bitcoin price. Though it is mere a speculation but seems more are pulling out their bitcoina nd exchange for cash.

Open for Campaigns
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: