Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform  (Read 51911 times)
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:13:36 AM

any tutorial how to swap chunk  Huh

Do not update your wallet until you have successfully sent coins to https://altex.ws.
register an account  https://altex.ws.
Send coins to https://altex.ws.
Swap coins at https://altex.ws.
Update your wallet to new wallet.
Send coins to your new wallet.

can't send swaped coins to new wallet if i want withdraw coins -> Error

Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Please fix this asap!

Same here, i make a test sending 2 ChunkcoinB to my local wallet and still not arrive, the coins was discounted from my exchange wallet.  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:17:11 AM

ok my coins went thru, there are tons of format errors on this exchange too ....
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:18:33 AM

Get this, when trying deposit coins:
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:21:06 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 05:40:39 AM by bspus

I cant sync the old wallet at all.

I have tried even on another PC with my old wallet.dat, Chunk.conf with the one addnode from the dev and I cant even get a connection.

How can I make the swap like this?

edit: Managed to sync by downloading a full chain first from a post on this thread.

Now I can't send to altex because of their errors  Angry

ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:26:33 AM

Ok, here is full synced chain for Chunk - block height: 13856
Close wallet, replace everything in roaming/Chunk, except wallet.dat

https://mega.nz/#!VxN0BYjZ!NoR1dTMFjIm6DPy0yuTuChH1s9Hb4ugiDo3YsdOiK58

then leave your wallet open, to sync normal. I am not saying that wallet have not sync problems, but doing this, you can manage your coins, you can send for swap if needed, and you will help network.

don't thanks me, and you don't have to add trust to me.
I have done all the steps you mentioned but my wallet does not synchr still, while waiting for chunk B wallet is there any working node?

mine sync when i replaced all the files except the wallet.dat witht the one on the file given by logocreator.  

I download the file
Delete all the file except wallet.dat in the chunk folder which is located at the hiddenfile appdata\roaming\chunk\
Copy the downloaded file and paste it to the chunk folder
Launch the Chunk wallet
It shows me the last block of the file then after a minute it sync

Though I don't know why I am testing this LOL i don't have chunk in me.
Probably you are trying to invest in it like me.
I will try your suggestion and post my update.
Thanks.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 05:27:19 AM

Altex needs to fix the issue also would like to deposit my coins while my wallet is still syncing and staking,my wallet goes on and off ,I would like to swap as soon as possible before the new wallet comes out..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:46:09 AM

Ok, here is full synced chain for Chunk - block height: 13856
Close wallet, replace everything in roaming/Chunk, except wallet.dat

https://mega.nz/#!VxN0BYjZ!NoR1dTMFjIm6DPy0yuTuChH1s9Hb4ugiDo3YsdOiK58

then leave your wallet open, to sync normal. I am not saying that wallet have not sync problems, but doing this, you can manage your coins, you can send for swap if needed, and you will help network.

don't thanks me, and you don't have to add trust to me.
I have done all the steps you mentioned but my wallet does not synchr still, while waiting for chunk B wallet is there any working node?

mine sync when i replaced all the files except the wallet.dat witht the one on the file given by logocreator.  

I download the file
Delete all the file except wallet.dat in the chunk folder which is located at the hiddenfile appdata\roaming\chunk\
Copy the downloaded file and paste it to the chunk folder
Launch the Chunk wallet
It shows me the last block of the file then after a minute it sync

Though I don't know why I am testing this LOL i don't have chunk in me.
Probably you are trying to invest in it like me.
I will try your suggestion and post my update.
Thanks.
This does not work either because everything just got stuck there despite that it shows the last block but the wallet is not moving at all.

cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 05:52:40 AM

feta, create a guide how to sync the old wallet, send coins to exchange for swap.

My wallet is not syncing.

Is it ok to update the wallet with the recent version before swap? Clear our confusions.
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:01:22 AM

Altex needs to fix the issue also would like to deposit my coins while my wallet is still syncing and staking,my wallet goes on and off ,I would like to swap as soon as possible before the new wallet comes out..

the new wallet is already out, i was able to swap my coins (ignored the error on the exchange)
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:02:40 AM

the new wallet is already out, i was able to swap my coins (ignored the error on the exchange)
we are looking into the error

thanks
Paul
cryptospreader_temp

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:03:50 AM

Do I need to update to the new wallet before sending coins to exchange?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:05:06 AM

No, send coins from old wallet first. I wish that I could help you sync. I haven't had any problems syncing. Not sure how my config is any different from others.
You may need to go to your port forwarding settings in your router and open up port 21118.
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:09:22 AM

we are looking into the error

thanks
Paul

hi we have found the error and are now fixing it

thanks
Paul
cryptospreader_temp

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:09:39 AM

No, send coins from old wallet first. I wish that I could help you sync. I haven't had any problems syncing. Not sure how my config is any different from others.

I deleted except the wallet file. Created a Chunk.conf file with only one addnode suggested by feta. What else I need to do.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:16:18 AM

I deleted except the wallet file. Created a Chunk.conf file with only one addnode suggested by feta. What else I need to do.

All I can suggest, is if you have a router, access your router and go to port forwarding and open port 21118. If that doesn't work, than temporarily shut off the firewall with your router. If that doesn't work, temporarily disable your virus protection program. If that doesn't work, temporarily disable the firewall to your computer.
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:17:38 AM

i also had problems to sync. i did the same as you to fix it + i had to restart the wallet 20 times or so.

open wallet -> sync few blocks -> stuck -> close wallet -> open wallet -> sync few blocks -> stuck -> rinse and repeat until fully synched.
maybe this will help you too not sure ...
cryptospreader_temp

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:25:12 AM

i also had problems to sync. i did the same as you to fix it + i had to restart the wallet 20 times or so.

open wallet -> sync few blocks -> stuck -> close wallet -> open wallet -> sync few blocks -> stuck -> rinse and repeat until fully synched.
maybe this will help you too not sure ...

Okay. I will try to do it. Also trying to port forward.
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:32:25 AM

Can someone here share up-to-date Chunk bootstrap? Everyone who have syncing issue will appreciate it.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:36:36 AM

Can someone here share up-to-date Chunk bootstrap? Everyone who have syncing issue will appreciate it.

It's under 400Kb right now...

be patient with syncing . I have no issues with syncing.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
cryptospreader_temp

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:38:29 AM

It's under 400Kb right now...

be patient with syncing . I have no issues with syncing.

I'm getting only one active connection and blocks not moving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: