Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform  (Read 51911 times)
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 06:30:32 PM

What do I need for free distribution ? Do I need to download the wallet and leave the address in the thread or must I pm the OP my address ? In would like some free chunk coin please.

Is the exchange working nicely with chunck ?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 06:40:41 PM

What do I need for free distribution ? Do I need to download the wallet and leave the address in the thread or must I pm the OP my address ? In would like some free chunk coin please.

Is the exchange working nicely with chunck ?

The free distribution is over and only for senior members up only,but you can get chunks on altex.ws you can get it as low 2000 sats each,once it hit other market the price could increase..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
feta (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:55:33 PM

Novaexchange will not let me fill in the form without paying some random coin that I don't have. I'm also not going to buy it just to ask to be added to voting. If anyone does have it, here is the link I would add in the source box: http://www.chunk.host/Binaries/Linux/
jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:34:01 AM

where vote links?
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 10:30:05 AM

Novaexchange will not let me fill in the form without paying some random coin that I don't have. I'm also not going to buy it just to ask to be added to voting. If anyone does have it, here is the link I would add in the source box: http://www.chunk.host/Binaries/Linux/

I don't know if they change the rule,but that coin could be npoint that is novaexchange official coin and this optional I have an admin friend and ask about submission and there is no such thing purchasing randown coin to get listed..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 04:52:21 PM

I don't know if they change the rule,but that coin could be npoint that is novaexchange official coin and this optional I have an admin friend and ask about submission and there is no such thing purchasing randown coin to get listed..

you have administration friend, just ask to list...

What I mean is coin developer,he also agrees that it's much better for the dev to submit his project himself,because it's part of the continuity of the project and the end results,a good coin should be tradeable and it's a bog part of the roadmap.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
feta (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:54:54 PM

I tried. The whole form was filled out and it literally would not let me submit without some random shitcoin that I'm not going to buy so screw it. If you wanna get added there, you can do it this time, I don't even use that site.
feta (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:55:20 AM

AltEx has the source for the swap and has agreed to not comment on, share, or release any part of the source code after it was verified clean. I have a short list of 3 other exchanges that I may be willing to share the source with for security checks only if there is a guaranteed listing following the review. It is perfectly safe and verifiably clean. Being from security field, I know these exchanges are not even sure what they're looking for, but whatever they can get their process in I guess.

Cryptopia
Bleutrade
Poloniex

BUT: They must agree not to comment on, share, or release any part of the source code when it is verified safe. There are a lot of things in here that I want to keep closed for now. You guys can see how well it's running now, yeah?
BTC_wolf

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:20:01 PM

For work I help start up and joint venture procedures and I really want to give you a tip.
If you really have something of revolutionary you have to share with everyone, this is the only way to grow and make money. At the moment this project is worth nothing. But if you made a good Ann and a whitepaper maybe we could have a market cap that's not zero.

Good luck. And trust in yourself
JonLord

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:02:13 PM

For work I help start up and joint venture procedures and I really want to give you a tip.
If you really have something of revolutionary you have to share with everyone, this is the only way to grow and make money. At the moment this project is worth nothing. But if you made a good Ann and a whitepaper maybe we could have a market cap that's not zero.

I perfectly think the same, it's ok that the dev don't want to pay to list Chunk, but in the other hand there's the feeling that something is lacking
feta (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:03:06 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 04:13:15 PM by feta

I perfectly think the same, it's ok that the dev don't want to pay to list Chunk, but in the other hand there's the feeling that something is lacking

Yes, a community that was given free coins that's willing to help. That's what we are missing. I really wish I had done this as an ICO so people had a reason to care. I've filled out all the forms and emailed the people I feel would be a good fit, but without the community backing me up our chances are slim to none to progress.
JonLord

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:13:39 PM

Yes, a community that was given free coins that's willing to help. That's what we are missing. I really wish I had done this as an ICO so people had a reason to care.

I don't know how can you think that to give free coin is enough to reach participation by community, as many people at this time asked to you there's a need of something more, roadmap whitepaper source code and etcetera. I'm sure that also you dev saw how many shitscam coin given for free did their path. What does Chunk offer to the community? why too many people should care about it? I repeat, free is nothing without something behind. And at this time, surely by my fault, I can't see anything..
Try to satisfy people's curiosity, maybe it will bring more active followers
feta (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:19:12 PM

Yes, a community that was given free coins that's willing to help. That's what we are missing. I really wish I had done this as an ICO so people had a reason to care.

I don't know how can you think that to give free coin is enough to reach participation by community, as many people at this time asked to you there's a need of something more, roadmap whitepaper source code and etcetera. I'm sure that also you dev saw how many shitscam coin given for free did their path. What does Chunk offer to the community? why too many people should care about it? I repeat, free is nothing without something behind. And at this time, surely by my fault, I can't see anything..
Try to satisfy people's curiosity, maybe it will bring more active followers

That would be cool and all if I was asking for anything more than about 3 minutes of effort. You're all lazy and waiting for me to make you money by dumping the coins you got for free. It's fine, I'm doing the work, but just stop lying to yourselves.
JonLord

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:29:02 PM

That's ok, so don't work to list Chunk on exchange, it would be better to avoid dumping to take your time to develop the coin, to add what it need to make Chunk desired. Now the dump is quite sure, thinking also at btc's trend.. and I'm talking to you as one that would buy it and not dump, I unfortunatly could not participate to free distribution.
feta (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:31:45 PM

When I say "you" I mean in general, I'm not singling you out so please don't feel that way. Just seems like I'm the only one that cares, which is fine, I'll just buy all the coins lol.
JonLord

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:35:59 PM

No, don't worry I understand what you said, unfortunatly reading don't let to interpret well, I absolutely don't think you're singling me  Cheesy
feta (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:13:45 PM

OK good thanks I'm glad you understand. It's just frustrating trying to get people engaged to do anything. It's hard to motivate myself to do what I have planned when nobody wants to do simple tasks like send a two second email.
feta (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:35:36 PM

I will release the source to Bleutrade, Cryptopia, and Poloniex if we are guaranteed a listing following a clean review of the source, which will obviously happen, so let's focus our attention on them. I have already filled out all three of their forms and sent emails so now it's on community to keep it up and show them that people actually care.
feta (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:37:51 PM

I will release the source to Bleutrade, Cryptopia, and Poloniex if we are guaranteed a listing following a clean review of the source, which will obviously happen, so let's focus our attention on them. I have already filled out all three of their forms and sent emails so now it's on community to keep it up and show them that people actually care.

Bleutrade: https://bleutrade.zendesk.com

Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserSupport

Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Dsdyourfull

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:39:59 PM

Bleutrade: https://bleutrade.zendesk.com

Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserSupport

Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

why the source is so important? anything new with this coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: