Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform  (Read 51908 times)
recele

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:31:34 PM

I suspect you fine upstanding gentlemen pretty much know that I am 100% right about Spots hiding behind this account. Just as I have been every time I've made the claim.
Clearly, you dont care that this deception and scammery is taking place, you'll happily take part if you can make a few satoshi off unsuspecting new people in crypto.

Carry on, enjoy selling your asses for pocket change.

So far the project is under question,there are two accusations the source code and the identity of the dev,but he is delivering the roadmap at this point of time,we'll see how everything unfolds,I hope those exchanges approve our application to see how good and strong this coin [Suspicious link removed] is not a good flatform to show it's real value.

Some large exchange sites must contact with dev to get source code. You think they will make it because Chunk're good coin?
It's not simple only some requests and they will contact with you. They will receive with trade volume over 100BTC. Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:18:34 PM

feta need start put to people on ignore

feta (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:52:07 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 04:19:39 PM by feta

Enough. We get 45 pages of fine interaction and you guys are letting one person ruin the whole thread with things that have nothing to do with us. Knock it off, children. All join me in just putting Fallout4 on ignore and let's keep the progress going.
jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:40:52 PM

Enough. We get 45 pages of fine interaction and you guys are letting one person ruin the whole thread with things that have nothing to do with us. Knock it off, children. All join me in just putting Fallout4 on ignore and let's keep the progress going.

ok nomore fight in here
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 05:22:16 PM

I agree we should be moving on,at this point ,we should be on exchange and actively trading,this is a good project in my opinion,let's get this on exchange even on ccex ..

feta (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:08:36 PM

I agree we should be moving on,at this point ,we should be on exchange and actively trading,this is a good project in my opinion,let's get this on exchange even on ccex ..

yes we need help him get there. all do request form pls it only take like 1.5 minutes I didit before. he said he will give them source for checking if safe

Thank you. Please help with all sites everyone!
upside down

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:02:34 PM

yes we need help him get there. all do request form pls it only take like 1.5 minutes I didit before. he said he will give them source for checking if safe

We can buy votes on c-cex with bitcoin after it gets put on the list of coins c-cex is considering adding. It shouldn't cost much if we pick the right week when no other coin communities are buying mountains of votes.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
feta (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:11:39 PM

I will release the source to Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Poloniex, and c-cex if we are guaranteed a listing following a clean review of the source, which will obviously happen, so let's focus our attention on them. I have already filled out all three of their forms and sent emails so now it's on community to keep it up and show them that people actually care.

Bleutrade: https://bleutrade.zendesk.com

Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserSupport

Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

c-cex: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest

However, they must agree not to publicly comment on, distribute, upload, share, or release any portions of the source.
jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:53:16 PM

I will release the source to Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Poloniex, and c-cex if we are guaranteed a listing following a clean review of the source, which will obviously happen, so let's focus our attention on them. I have already filled out all three of their forms and sent emails so now it's on community to keep it up and show them that people actually care.

Bleutrade: https://bleutrade.zendesk.com

Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserSupport

Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

c-cex: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest

However, they must agree not to publicly comment on, distribute, upload, share, or release any portions of the source.

done. come on ppl do it. more people that do the faster it get add places!
francism

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:29:27 AM

How to unlock coins from "stake"?

Just have to wait until they are confirmed. It shouldn't take that long.

Not sure about that, it's staking for 4 hours now...

30 hours now...
And the wallet won't go over block 42226

The latest Chunk wallet is on block 19700+, it seems you are using the old wallet with a light blue background. Are you trying to swap your coins?
feta (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:53:44 AM

30 hours now...

The latest Chunk wallet is on block 19700+, it seems you are using the old wallet with a light blue background. Are you trying to swap your coins?

Sound like this to me. Thanks for helping him.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:26:19 AM

30 hours now...

send coins to altex and withdraw chunkb

With out clearing the all blocks can he send the coin to altex and swap it, how can anyone send the coins when the wallet is not syncing

francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:40:03 AM

30 hours now...

send coins to altex and withdraw chunkb

With out clearing the all blocks can he send the coin to altex and swap it, how can anyone send the coins when the wallet is not syncing

You can send your coins even if your wallet is not syncing as long as you have valid connections. Transactions will get confirmed later on.
Juantzy

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:07:12 AM

pretty like a chinese coin  Grin Grin

ihnattm

Activity: 616
Merit: 269

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:48:01 PM

30 hours now...

what's going on here ?

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

MEDVEDja2

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:57:35 PM

Stop this fuck shit spaming Cool
ihnattm

Activity: 616
Merit: 269

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:01:20 PM

Stop this fuck shit spaming Cool
Spammers stop!

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:02:42 PM

Why do not you love Donald Trump? Hi was elected. It can't be helped =)

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RTEagle

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:03:04 PM

Is it important to comment something in topic to win game?
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:11:14 PM

I am trying to swap my coins but:

- all the coins are in stake and won't move, tried encrypting the wallet but it didn't work
- the wallet won't sync

what to do?

^2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: