Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] $50 Paypal [W] $45 BTC  (Read 372 times)
chiggz (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:36:08 PM

Before anyone tells regarding Paypal and their chargeback, I just want to tell that I have done a lot of Paypal exchange here in this forum. I don't want to steal anyone's money (though I have been scammed twice this week) and want to have a fair deal. If anyone interested just let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JumperN

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:42:26 AM

Before anyone tells regarding Paypal and their chargeback, I just want to tell that I have done a lot of Paypal exchange here in this forum. I don't want to steal anyone's money (though I have been scammed twice this week) and want to have a fair deal. If anyone interested just let me know.
Why don't you just withdraw these funds? I am sure it won't cost you that much and it might take a few days but to me it would be worth it.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
wkreatives

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:30:21 PM

Why don't you just withdraw these funds? I am sure it won't cost you that much and it might take a few days but to me it would be worth it.

OP need btc to buy something that requires BTC payment or want to play game online. LMAO
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Haven't you guys heard of e-coin? you can withdraw funds from your paypal and buy bitcoin and withdrawals usually take 2-3 days to arrive and instantly buy bitcoin, you people seem lazy to do a little research that will endup helping you.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:33:39 PM

Haven't you guys heard of e-coin? you can withdraw funds from your paypal and buy bitcoin and withdrawals usually take 2-3 days to arrive and instantly buy bitcoin, you people seem lazy to do a little research that will endup helping you.
Doing it this way requires either verification of the paypal account (with most people that i have done deals with don't have residence in U.S and thus not verified, they usually pay paypal high fees to send to accounts in the U.S) and e-coin or any btc debit cards for that matter, have a limit to how much you can buy using it until that limit has been reached then they must verify their identity to keep using the debit card. Once again most people want to stay anonymous and don't want to give out such identification or operate out of a country where those particular cards do not work at their local atm that allow them to withdraw from.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: