Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Homework 4 Bitcoins  (Read 976 times)
HW4Bitcoins (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 05:26:27 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2013, 05:43:47 AM by HW4Bitcoins

I'm currently running a homework "assistance" service in exchange for Bitcoins.  I can cover university level electrical and computer engineering coursework, anything math/science related at the highschool level, and more.  The most important part is that I'll offer (at least for now) extremely quick turnaround, for both the initial request and providing the solution (I'll get back to you within a few hours).  

My website includes the specific areas/disciplines I feel comfortable with, as well as the procedure for requesting the service and how the exchange process works, so feel free to check it out if you are a student who is struggling with a class.  I'm currently using a name-your-price system, but obviously not all requests will be accepted.  

Lastly, despite running this service I recommend doing all your homework and projects yourself, but sometimes life can have speed bumps and teachers/professors are not always accommodating.  

Site:   https://sites.google.com/site/hw4bitcoins/

For additional information email HW4Bitcoins at gmail dot com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: