Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free money to free people: how will you use your new fortune?  (Read 1092 times)
bitsalame (OP)
Donator

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Preaching the gospel of Satoshi

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 02:00:49 AM

I am considering to join an NGO to help the North Korean escapees who are victimized in China in sex trade, or who are in danger of being deported back to North Korea.
More information about this issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdxPCeWw75k
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2009/02/north-korea/chang-photography
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korean_defectors
http://www.theworld.org/2011/07/north-korean-defectors-traverse-a-dangerous-journey-to-reach-south/

I am aware of certain clandestine missionary networks where they try to rescue North Korean girls. Since it is impossible to move them from China to South Korea, the only option is to make them move through a network of safehouses across southeast Asia to the South Korean Embassies in Laos or Thailand.
If anyone is interested or have some useful information, please contact me.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackofspades

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 02:09:45 AM

Hello!

Great idea! I don't have time to watch the videos right now,
because I am busy bit-coining at the moment.

I would consider making a BTC donation to the cause though!
Maybe in the near future, especially if BTC makes me rich, ive always wanted to be a philanthropist.

-Jackofspades
thomashrev89

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:03:54 PM

Even tho i live where one of the worlds biggest LAN events is every year (The gathering) there is little to no gaming community here. i want to fund a gaming center where people could play games and hold competitions and such. 

thatbluedude

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 05:58:09 PM

I would like to found a small ethical pharmaceutical company. Sadly bitcoin would have to rise to at last 1.000.000 € for me to do so.
Jobe7

Activity: 238

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:37:08 AM

There are many concerns globally.

But there are 3 primary concerns that will fix all the 'many' concerns and fix the planet (not immediately, but will set it on 'course correction').

--------

1. Free energy. ('Free' energy does not = FREE, it means renewable, water/hemp/solar/etc)
Start from Tesla and look into how many scientists have been silenced/killed/work stolen by governments (controlled by banks)/discredited/etc, etc. And how free energy would free us from dependence on fossil fuels (of which the depletion is destroying our planet), and the fossil fuel 'masters' are a big part of the problem (hiking up prices, etc, to keep people subjugated).

2. Natural medicine.
The whole shitty 'war on drugs' was a total farce and a means for big pharma/banks to control the masses (if they could tax/sell air, they would). Natural medicine (e.g. growing your own medicine with a seed put in mud in your back garden) would massively destroy the damn corruption, huge sections of corrupt police feed of the war on drugs, as do banks and politicians.

3. The fiat system (this is the 'primary' primary).
Well, ye, bitcoin Smiley

-------------

Personally, though I won't be nearly as wealthy as others (coming into btc quite a bit later), the wealth I will have (assuming btc continues as we see) will be put towards pushing/supporting 1 of these.

Once these issues are fixed then the others will be much easier to fix.
notig

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:33:04 AM

Even in a best case scenario I won't have enough money to do what I want.. but I may be able to at least help in some way. I would try to use some money to finance the engine my father designed. It can also be used as a generator and so since a generator doesn't involve a transmission it should be easier than trying to first attempt to put it in cars. There is also a huge market in india for portable power generation since they don't have infrastructure. This would help the world since the engine is very efficient.
notig

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:36:11 AM

There are many concerns globally.

But there are 3 primary concerns that will fix all the 'many' concerns and fix the planet (not immediately, but will set it on 'course correction').

--------

1. Free energy. ('Free' energy does not = FREE, it means renewable, water/hemp/solar/etc)
Start from Tesla and look into how many scientists have been silenced/killed/work stolen by governments (controlled by banks)/discredited/etc, etc. And how free energy would free us from dependence on fossil fuels (of which the depletion is destroying our planet), and the fossil fuel 'masters' are a big part of the problem (hiking up prices, etc, to keep people subjugated).

2. Natural medicine.
The whole shitty 'war on drugs' was a total farce and a means for big pharma/banks to control the masses (if they could tax/sell air, they would). Natural medicine (e.g. growing your own medicine with a seed put in mud in your back garden) would massively destroy the damn corruption, huge sections of corrupt police feed of the war on drugs, as do banks and politicians.

3. The fiat system (this is the 'primary' primary).
Well, ye, bitcoin Smiley

-------------

Personally, though I won't be nearly as wealthy as others (coming into btc quite a bit later), the wealth I will have (assuming btc continues as we see) will be put towards pushing/supporting 1 of these.

Once these issues are fixed then the others will be much easier to fix.

I follow a similar line of thinking. But I would add maybe 2 more.

I believe "humanure" would go a long way improve the world. It completes the circle of nature since what we eat takes from the soil and we should be giving back to the soil. The health of the soil is vastly underrated.

One other thing... I think Tesla was amazing but there was this other guy named Viktor Schauberger. "the water wizard". I think some of his ideas might help the world.
WishIStartedSooner

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:43:37 AM

I would donate money to help make marijuana legal.

I would also like to raise awareness for the state of our criminal justice system. It is in dire need of reform.

Unfortunately I only just started my crypto savings wallets, and probably won't get rich out of this deal like many of you will.

What is more likely is that I'll make a decent chunk, and finally break into this "middle class." Have me a nice car and a place to put it and a fancy suit for wedding receptions and stuff.

*fingers crossed*
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:44:33 AM

I'd spread it, mostly to people who aren't yet using Bitcoin.  Then my fortune becomes fortunex2.

SPREAD THE WORD Cheesy

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 04:13:24 AM

I believe "humanure" would go a long way improve the world. It completes the circle of nature since what we eat takes from the soil and we should be giving back to the soil. The health of the soil is vastly underrated.

You are the first person I have run into to share this opinion with me. And if you think people's eyes glaze over when you mention Bitcoin....

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Jobe7

Activity: 238

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:20:52 AM

I would donate money to help make marijuana legal.

I would also like to raise awareness for the state of our criminal justice system. It is in dire need of reform.

Unfortunately I only just started my crypto savings wallets, and probably won't get rich out of this deal like many of you will.

What is more likely is that I'll make a decent chunk, and finally break into this "middle class." Have me a nice car and a place to put it and a fancy suit for wedding receptions and stuff.

*fingers crossed*

But the intentions is there Smiley

It is my thought (and I could be grossly wrong), that when bitcoin'ers use their wealth to promote equality and the things people have mentioned in this thread, they will seek the help of other like minded people. What better way to show you are like minded and have the worlds best interest in your heart than having the attitude like yourself Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: