Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] ZIGGAP now offering Cash Bill Pay as a payment method! (Walmart, CVS)  (Read 471 times)
ZIGGAP (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 03:00:52 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2013, 05:51:01 AM by ZIGGAP

Hello BitcoinTalk,

Through a strategic partnership with ZipZap, inc, ZIGGAP is now offering you the ability to get Bitcoin using your local bill payment center! This is a limited test run with a certain amount of Bitcoin while we work to refine our processes.

And as always if you have any problems during the ordering process our live chat, phone, and ticket support is at your disposal 7 days a week.

So what are you waiting for? Go get some Bitcoin at ZIGGAP.com!

-ZIGGAP

P.S. Stay tuned to our twitter feed at https://twitter.com/Ziggap1 for updates on more payment methods as they become available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 10:45:11 PM

Just purchased 2 btc on ziggap for 103.57.  Mt Gox last price at the time was 47.  I believe there was a two dollar markup and a 3.95 fee for an effective rate of Mt Gox Last plus 10.2%.

Ziggap uses the MoneyGram bill payment system through Zipzap.

The new Ziggap Site was slick and easy to use.  They do ask for personal info.  Name, Address, Phone, Email.

Once I made the MoneyGram bill payment I got an email for Ziggap and Zigzap  confiring the the payment had been completed.  The Btc was then promptly delivered to the btc address I had provided.

Nice Job.

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:42:57 PM

This is a limited test run with a certain amount of Bitcoin while we work to refine our processes.

Did this completely replace the cash deposit option at any bank then?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

BitSlut69

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 02:14:17 AM

Their site has been down for two days and they dumped a ton of shares. Looks bad.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: