Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinjedi / betsofbitco.in SCAMMERS: Declares "Push" on obvious win for BFL bet  (Read 27973 times)
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:50:24 PM

If mem ignores what has been pointed out by myself and Syke, then it seems what you say would be true.

If he's going to do that he probably shouldn't have even posted in the first place. Reason being that if he doesn't acknowledge the true facts that are laid out in this thread it will be hard evidence showing that the list is a sham.

Obviously if he comes to his senses and actually looks at what has gone on here that won't be the case. And he won't lose credibility from this specific thread. Although there seem to be other things going on that I wasn't aware of before that do not pertain to the matter we are discussing now.

The decision has already been made, dont like it email me with your reasoned argument.

Quoting that racist scammer MPO-ER is not doing you any favours.

Well obviously the truth is of no concern to you. Good luck with you list and congratulations on proving beyond a reasonable doubt that you are a shill.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:56:26 PM

Actually, I don't even know if you're even smart enough to be a shill and actually get paid for providing misinformation. I'm not sure what you are but I'm honestly not too surprised. This being bitcoin and all...
Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 07:25:05 PM

Thoughts recently:

1)  Mem - stop accusing racism vs. MPOE - IMO it's clouding discussion of issues.  Even if you personally feel this way, I can assure you others do not, and it's cheapening the brand of your gambling list.  IMO keep it just to gambling.

2)  MPOE - stop antagonizing mem, in general.  Ignore if you must, but don't cheapen your own brand by engaging.  I make this mistake all the damn time.

3)  Luke-Jr will continue to shill for BFL, especially if he believes this is the fast track to his personal order fulfillment.  I have heard rumors he is religious, so this blatant denial of the truth should come easily and I doubt he will ever reverse himself.

4)  It is quite a leap of faith (pun intended) to qualify Luke-Jr in the "customer" category.    He holds a valuable piece to the BFL puzzle in customizing bitcoin mining software to run on BFL hardware.  By any definition his relations with BFL has been much deeper a customer.  Work-for-first-miner, or any other barter of that manner certainly puts BFL as a customer of Luke-jr.

Mem, as a decade+ professional gambler I have seen many bets settled fairly and a handful settled unfairly.

This is outright fraud or at the very worst gross incompetence.   If betsofbitco.in continues to be listed on your list as "not a total scam" or at the very least with a strong warning and link to this thread then you will have cheapened the brand that is your list. 

IMO the decision is not close here.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:09:54 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2013, 02:46:01 AM by mem

Thoughts recently:

1)  Mem - stop accusing racism vs. MPOE - IMO it's clouding discussion of issues.  Even if you personally feel this way, I can assure you others do not, and it's cheapening the brand of your gambling list.  IMO keep it just to gambling.

Nope, you may be fine with casual racism - I am not.

2)  MPOE - stop antagonizing mem, in general.  Ignore if you must, but don't cheapen your own brand by engaging.  I make this mistake all the damn time.

LOL "brand".

3)  Luke-Jr will continue to shill for BFL, especially if he believes this is the fast track to his personal order fulfillment.  I have heard rumors he is religious, so this blatant denial of the truth should come easily and I doubt he will ever reverse himself.

What exactly does someones faith have to do with this Micon ?

Mem, as a decade+ professional gambler I have seen many bets settled fairly and a handful settled unfairly.

Whoop de fucking do da.

This is outright fraud or at the very worst gross incompetence.   If betsofbitco.in continues to be listed on your list as "not a total scam" or at the very least with a strong warning and link to this thread then you will have cheapened the brand that is your list.  

You precious primadona, I need clear facts not a soapbox speech.
Had you bothered to check betsofbitco.in now has an asterix next to their name linking to this thread. This is permanent.

mem

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:20:09 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2013, 02:46:53 AM by mem

Now back to the facts at hand.

The current outstanding issues are:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=755&d=1364793240 luke achieving 24.85GH on https://products.butterflylabs.com/30gh-bitcoin-miner.html which at the time the bet was made was advertised as 40gh.

Regardless of delivery method, the model delivered was not one of the original SC line up but one added after the afterwards when they failed to achieve their original quoted performance.

It did not meet hash rate of the  BitForce SC Single model of 40GH or equal to or greater than 75% of 40GH (30GH).

The description clearly states the bet concerns the 3 products described here: http://news.yahoo.com/butterfly-labs-announces-next-generation-asic-lineup-054626776.html

BFL Josh has confirmed the following (thank you josh):
Yes, the product was the first Little Single we produced.
regarding lukes order.

Coinjedi makes the following argument after I have raised these facts with him:

As far as we can tell the hashrate claims have changed several times. Their mid-range product is split into two from 40 Gh/s to 30 and 60 products, long before the bet deadline.

Am I missing anything, Micon do you want to waffle on about someones religion a bit ? MrPOO-ER want to spew more lies ? Players anymore actual verifiable content you care to provide ?

My final line of enquiry is to ask BFL to provide a timeline of when the quoted GH changed on the models.

My personal opinion at this stage is that the bet conditions were not met due to lukes model not being one of the 3 products identified in the description.
Interpreting Coinjedi's response It seems that bet conditions can change during the bet - this is quite concerning and I have asked for this to be confirmed or futher explained.

Comments please.

Id like to thank Syke for taking the time to discuss this issue in detail with me over google chat.
For anyone else wanting to discuss this with me directly hit me up on (mem.namefix at gmail.com) if you want chat about this or just feeling lonely ? Smiley

Also thanks to Inaba for confirming LukeJr's order.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:34:34 PM

His is this scam tag going?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:14:59 AM

His is this scam tag going?

LOL WUT.

Seriously, the "scammer" tag is just for people who piss off the idiots who "moderate" (if you can call what these idiots do moderation) these boards. 

Otherwise, you can steal and lie and cheat all you like.  You will not get a scammer tag.  Does Inaba have a scammer tag?  Can you think of a bigger lying thief on this board?
sn1cklefr1tz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:19:59 PM

In case you all haven't noticed, his website betsofbitco.in is entirely down.  And, no, he did not refund unresolved bets.  So, yes, the complainers were right about him all along.  I'm sure he's not coindarkside now or something else stupid.  There is an almighty and I can tell you no amount of bitcoin would make me want to piss him off by stealing.  There's also this thing called Karma and I've heard she's a bigger bitch than a woman scorned.  I'll sleep easy tonight but coinjedi should not be.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:05:23 PM

In case you all haven't noticed, his website betsofbitco.in is entirely down.  And, no, he did not refund unresolved bets.  So, yes, the complainers were right about him all along.  I'm sure he's not coindarkside now or something else stupid.  There is an almighty and I can tell you no amount of bitcoin would make me want to piss him off by stealing.  There's also this thing called Karma and I've heard she's a bigger bitch than a woman scorned.  I'll sleep easy tonight but coinjedi should not be.

What a shocker.  Where are the defenders of these crooks now?  I guess somewhere off with the defenders of pirateat40, BFL, Mt. Gox and all the other Bitcoin scammers out there giving Bitcoin a shit name.
Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 01:12:45 AM

aaaaaaand....

... coinjedi ran with the funds.

#NotShocked

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/211yss/betsofbitcoin_down_probably_stolen_users_coins/

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:58:39 AM

While I think a case can be made for their call on the BFL bet being incompetence rather than scamming (bettors got their money back in a push) it looks like this latest situation of shutting down the site without giving users their coins moves them into scam territory.  Too bad as I really liked what they were trying to do with the site.

Nice job calling them out so early.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:11:21 AM

While I think a case can be made for their call on the BFL bet being incompetence rather than scamming (bettors got their money back in a push) it looks like this latest situation of shutting down the site without giving users their coins moves them into scam territory.  Too bad as I really liked what they were trying to do with the site.

Nice job calling them out so early.
So.. bitbet.us
mem

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:43:05 AM

Sad
This makes me a sad panda.

list updated to reflect.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All