Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2018, 01:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer  (Read 342977 times)
SweetHodler

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

when next milestone in the golems development, the clay golem?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erwan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Amsterdex Christmascoin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

I hope this will go up due to technological improvements and not manipulation. it is very special to be very advanced in technology, but price is something that is not tied to golem as a software or project developer. Smiley

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1013
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

Even brass is yet to be online and to showcase what Golem team has to prove about supercomputers.If they do fail with their attempts the upcoming releases would just be a history with not much attention from anyone.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
easyrimka

Activity: 476
Merit: 261

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

Even brass is yet to be online and to showcase what Golem team has to prove about supercomputers.If they do fail with their attempts the upcoming releases would just be a history with not much attention from anyone.

yes  , you are right, but lets wait

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Blondoar

Activity: 182

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

You know sonm is coming out with two mainnets right? Golem should build their application on sonms because trying to reinvent the wheel will be expensive and time consuming

jeremypwr
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1143

Campaign Management Services

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:48:31 PM

One of my favorite and invested in projects since right after the ICO, it's tough to see such a promising project take a major hit in value during this bear market. 
I've been a big supporter of Golem and what Julian and the team have done with the release of Brass Golem.
Still in alpha stage, I expect this project to be around for a long time, as the concept of renting out computer power like an Airbnb is something quite unique and fascinating to anyone in this space.

RandyInLA

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

yes  , you are right, but lets wait

Golem Brass Beta has been on mainnet since April 10th.
mkmdoc

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:35:28 AM

You know sonm is coming out with two mainnets right? Golem should build their application on sonms because trying to reinvent the wheel will be expensive and time consuming

Yes, golem is the first project launched their supercomputer technology but till now they didn't launch any mainnet to the public. SONM is doing that because their development team is very fast, we are not seeing any updates from this Golem project.

RandyInLA

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:02:02 AM

Yes, golem is the first project launched their supercomputer technology but till now they didn't launch any mainnet to the public. SONM is doing that because their development team is very fast, we are not seeing any updates from this Golem project.

You mean until two months ago...  And you mean "you" aren't seeing updates?  Because you don't seem to be up to date on their progress... yet have plenty of time to come into a Golem board to shill SONM.  The Golem team has updated the public release twice in two months. 
cool4y

Activity: 262
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

GNT is actually a project that is building something useful and meaningful, it aims to deliver rather than perform pump and dump schemes.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
tts_la

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

One of my favorite and invested in projects since right after the ICO, it's tough to see such a promising project take a major hit in value during this bear market. 
I've been a big supporter of Golem and what Julian and the team have done with the release of Brass Golem.
Still in alpha stage, I expect this project to be around for a long time, as the concept of renting out computer power like an Airbnb is something quite unique and fascinating to anyone in this space.
Golem project has very successful ICO, after that the project has likely been really developed by its team.
whotheff

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

I cannot believe you are arguing about competition between two still NON-functioning projects!
Get in reality!

RandyInLA

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

I cannot believe you are arguing about competition between two still NON-functioning projects!
Get in reality!

Golem has been functioning on mainnet.  No argument.  Just fact.
Blondoar

Activity: 182

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

You mean until two months ago...  And you mean "you" aren't seeing updates?  Because you don't seem to be up to date on their progress... yet have plenty of time to come into a Golem board to shill SONM.  The Golem team has updated the public release twice in two months. 

its not about shilling, its about awareness. Also, I like both projects, they're only in competition with each onther on a small level. I just wish people had told me earlier about some projects so thats what I'm doing here

pydev7

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

SONM project is much better than Golem...
Dev team release every promise on time, with livenet it will be possible to run every application & rent every PC components... I sold all of my GNT for SONM!

ZZOCC

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:56:41 AM

SONM project is much better than Golem...
Dev team release every promise on time, with livenet it will be possible to run every application & rent every PC components... I sold all of my GNT for SONM!

pydev7, why not hold both GNT and SONM? In other words hedge your bet. I originally bought GNT and am a big fan but then I saw SNM has potential as well and bought some of that too. I'm not one to sell my investments so far and am happy to hold both. I wish them both great success!
ju34400

Activity: 1106
Merit: 507

Avoid BitHostcoin.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

I still dont see real progress for a while  Sad
it's another pump/dump token on my MEW

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████
██████     ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
██████  ▄██████████████████▄
██████▄████████▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
███████████▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███████▄
█████████▀ ▄██▀▒▒██████▄ ▀███████
███████▀ ▄██▒▒▄██████████▄ ▀██████
██████▀ ██▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▒▒▀▀▀▀████ ▀██████
▀▀▀▀▀▀ █▒▒▒▒█████▄▒▒▀█▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
       █▒▒▒█████████▄██▒▀███
▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▒▒▒███████████▒█████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀█████▄ █▒▒▒▀▀▀▀█████▀▄████ ▄██████
 ▀█████▄ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▀████▒▒▀▄▀ ▄███████
  ▀██████▄ ▀▄▄▒▒▒███▄▄▄▀ ▄█████████
   ▀███████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████▀██████
       ▀▀█████████████████▀  ██████
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀     ██████
                             ██████
                             ██████
iBITHOST.

OOOThe super shitcoin for hosting other shitcoinOOO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fTHE Coin with EXPLOIT in codef

▄███████████▄
██▀       ▐█▀█▄
██        ▐█  ▀█▄
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
Ann

soixantedix

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Guys, any updates on Golem progress? Suggestions for livenet? Not sure if  i should keep bags in Golem
siddartha1492

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

Guys, any updates on Golem progress? Suggestions for livenet? Not sure if  i should keep bags in Golem

I think Golem has already launched on ETH mainnet a while ago. But my issue with Golem is that they have basically left out around 40% of PC users from participating in the Golem project.They only allow Windows 10 and not earlier Windows versions. These users amount to around 50% of the Windows users. Any other project that can support these Windows users will surely take away a big chunk of the pie. But Golem doesn't realize this. All they keep saying is that Microsoft doesn't support earlier versions and so they also won't. Seems like they are funded with Microsoft itself!!!

░███▄
                   ░██████
                    ▀████▀

░▄███▒          ▒███▄▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒  ▄██▄   █████▒
    ░█████▒ ██████ ░█████▒
    ░█████▒  ████▀ ░█████▒
     ▒██████▄    ▄██████▒▒
      ░████████████████▒▒
        ░███████████▒▒▒
            ░▀▀▀▀▀▀
KuBitX████████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██████
██  ██████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
████████
whotheff

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

Guys, any updates on Golem progress? Suggestions for livenet? Not sure if  i should keep bags in Golem

I think Golem has already launched on ETH mainnet a while ago. But my issue with Golem is that they have basically left out around 40% of PC users from participating in the Golem project.They only allow Windows 10 and not earlier Windows versions. These users amount to around 50% of the Windows users. Any other project that can support these Windows users will surely take away a big chunk of the pie. But Golem doesn't realize this. All they keep saying is that Microsoft doesn't support earlier versions and so they also won't. Seems like they are funded with Microsoft itself!!!

I also agree. I'm running Win7 and I would love to have the possibility to run Golem, while avoiding all the BS Win10 throws at it's users.

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.