Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer  (Read 380723 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:39:17 AM

agree, we all need to wait the brass release for anything significant to happen Smiley
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Norrisr

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:30:14 AM

Thank you all for your reply and help. i sincerely hope this project gets back on its feet.

GNT is trading still at x5 of it's ICO price. The real problem with this recent free fall is for those who joined the party lately. We can hope only as we are not aware of the technical end what is happening or what the current status of progress is. It has been 2 weeks already when there were some updates to be announced at the start of this month.

Those that bought at the top are the ones concern about the price, the ICO investors know they are still in profit especially in BTC, the price will reverse soon it just need time to get things right

Can you please explain how it's still a good investment for those who purchased the ICO if we are lower than the ICO price, I was told it was 1000 for 1 Ether and now we can purchase 1200 for the same Ether. I understand they are still in "profit" because of the value of the Btc and the Ether, but in satoshi or in Ether we are at its all time low and still dumping...
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:56:18 PM

Thank you all for your reply and help. i sincerely hope this project gets back on its feet.

GNT is trading still at x5 of it's ICO price. The real problem with this recent free fall is for those who joined the party lately. We can hope only as we are not aware of the technical end what is happening or what the current status of progress is. It has been 2 weeks already when there were some updates to be announced at the start of this month.

Those that bought at the top are the ones concern about the price, the ICO investors know they are still in profit especially in BTC, the price will reverse soon it just need time to get things right

Can you please explain how it's still a good investment for those who purchased the ICO if we are lower than the ICO price, I was told it was 1000 for 1 Ether and now we can purchase 1200 for the same Ether. I understand they are still in "profit" because of the value of the Btc and the Ether, but in satoshi or in Ether we are at its all time low and still dumping...
absolute non-sense, GNT is just a shit..I think most of the investors in GNT are fan of Penny stocks, may be they are just inspired from Wolf of wall street.
Some weeks ago i had 45,000 GNT and i was looted of all my assets , i am not regretting but i feel that its better as i can now move forward.
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

absolute non-sense, GNT is just a shit..I think most of the investors in GNT are fan of Penny stocks, may be they are just inspired from Wolf of wall street.
Some weeks ago i had 45,000 GNT and i was looted of all my assets , i am not regretting but i feel that its better as i can now move forward.

That is a significant loss IMO. How exactly were you hacked? Seems you are implying a weakness in the GNT chain, I am curious if there is a problem would like to know about it.

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
minibonsei

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:41:30 PM

Thank y

ou all for your reply and help. i sincerely hope this project gets back on its feet.

That is a significant loss IMO. How exactly were you hacked? Seems you are implying a weakness in the GNT chain, I am curious if there is a problem would like to know about it.

Read his previews posts. This has nothing to do with GNT but with his wallet online somewhere. He lost his ETH too (read his signature) I guess he's just angry because he lost everything and he is here to take it out on GNT. Lots of FUD!
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:48:38 PM

Thank y

ou all for your reply and help. i sincerely hope this project gets back on its feet.

Read his previews posts. This has nothing to do with GNT but with his wallet online somewhere. He lost his ETH too (read his signature) I guess he's just angry because he lost everything and he is here to take it out on GNT. Lots of FUD!

Thanks for the update, do not understand why people do that  Huh

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:35:22 AM

Look like we are back to 0.18-0.20$!!! Wtf 🙈🙈🙈🙈

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:48:02 AM

Golem is dying little by little, every day I see that this project does not raise head maybe should sell do not know Roll Eyes
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:25:38 AM

Thank y

Sorry man but i am not spreading fud against GNT, time will tell you if i am right or wrong you are welcome not to buy my thoughts though. The thing that GNT wants to achieve is practically not feasible. There has been such initiatives in past for Alien Research thought not on large scale but that was a fail too. If you cant make a project success in small group of people then how come you think it on global scale where there will be lots of competition.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:16:59 AM

I hope this project not fail now since its look like its not ok! Some problems are here! Price keep dump!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:32:07 AM

This is a project worth getting behind. When they BTC has no value - point to projects like this in the altcoin space to show there is real tangible value that comes from these networks. Cheers!

Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:33:25 AM

What are the differences from Golem to Elastic? Golem and Elastic can be compared or Golem is a fragment of Elastic and Elastic encompasses Golem? Or should not such comparisons exist? Golem is a project that is in front of the competition apparently, but the amount of supply is a lot.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:40:51 AM

I think gnt has a more spcific use case. Elastic is more general but you will need to do more work on your own to use it for rendering. Is like comparing a rendering tool and a programming language
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:41:45 AM

Golem is dying little by little, every day I see that this project does not raise head maybe should sell do not know Roll Eyes
That's should set aside mate better to keep holding golem will bounce back anyhow we are maybe waiting for btc to be more stable with its new ath then the next big updates will follow for golem let's just hope for the best coming out from golem team.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:16:25 AM

I like the idea of GOLEM too but if SIA goal / vision difficulty is x10 then GOLEM seems to be like x1000 for me. I wonder if the team can last that long to achieve what they want. I doubt even with the kind of funding Uber get, it's going to be very very hard. Do correct me if I am wrong.
Anybody with the sufficient knowledge and is kind enough to elaborate on this statement?

Weider

Activity: 247

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:52:17 AM

Are you crazy? I wouldn't sell for anything. I just bought even more and use this dip to my benefit. It's only matter of time when they release Brass and it will go to the moon. Before the end of the year it will reach atleast 1$! Remember my words...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
minibonsei

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:13:23 AM

Sorry but dont like the dollar talk just state it in btc. With Brass release you ll see GNT rise to 25 - 35k satoshi.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:44:00 PM

Btw anybody read that golem team cant make brass work so this is rission for price callaps? Wtf🙈🙈🙈🙈

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
Incubate

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:30:10 PM

If you plot the ratio RLC-ETH/GNT-ETH you will see that RLC is ETH vs GNT (excluding the few days of introduction on bittrex) and it's the same if priced in BTC. This means that market sentiment is shifting quickly from Golem to iExec.
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:00:05 PM

i got at 1800 satoshi, when BTC price was around $1400 .. so I am already in hell lot of profit.
never thought of selling GNT..
This is a long term coin
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: