Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer  (Read 380725 times)
MethMatician

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

Golem is currently in alpha stage since a decent time. I am very interested into the project and I consider to throw some of my Bitcoin into GNT buy order. What I was not able to find is a roadmap for the furture development. Alpha status is actually a very early stage and for being a real alternative for companies to use Golem for distributing computing is a stable version. So, my question is, what will be the next development steps and is there a development roadmap existing at all (if so, it is hard to find)?

No one has responded so far.
Well, I've got another question about Golem. The official website says that the company behind Golem is Golem Factory GmbH. GmbH is a German or Austrian form of company. I thought the company is located in Poland or in some other Eastern European country. So, where is the developer team and/or the project headquaters located?

I can only say that the white paper is still leading (dates are set relative to each other) http://golemproject.net/doc/DraftGolemProjectWhitepaper.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
domengg

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:16:26 PM

Hey. I bought gnt long time ago. And my plan is to keep coins for long term. What do you think, how much can be gnt worth in few years? Is value 10$/coin possible in your opinion? In case if they deliver perfect software to us. I have already 2 comps for rental Cheesy

MethMatician

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:17:46 PM

0.8 Release Candiate released minutes ago

"We are releasing Golem v0.8 Release Candidate and want to invite you to tests.
Here you can find Windows Installer: https://github.com/golemfactory/golem-dev/releases/tag/0.8.0
MacOS installer is available here: https://github.com/golemfactory/homebrew-golem-dev section `Install the development version`
For instructions please visit: https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/wiki/Installation
FAQ is available here: https://docs.golem.network/10-troubleshooting.html

If you will find any bugs, problems or just have any sugestions feel free to report it here or create an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/
If you have any questions please contact us: tech@golem.network"

Might be bullish but price went up at poloniex!!!! And check bittrex 60BTC just bought!!

Rijakolus

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:30:24 PM

Hey. I bought gnt long time ago. And my plan is to keep coins for long term. What do you think, how much can be gnt worth in few years? Is value 10$/coin possible in your opinion? In case if they deliver perfect software to us. I have already 2 comps for rental Cheesy

Well i guess we all can just guess what price will be, but i am confident it should surpass 1 billion marketcap...

Meaning 1$+ till new year...

MethMatician

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

Check out this blog post  https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-8-e7c7b9007f48

Sitimunirah

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:32:41 PM

Lol short pump form that 0.8 alpha?
Rijakolus

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:45:32 PM

Actually i dont understand the dump not the pump... people major dumped the coin becouse of 25% pumpu? wtf... lol

newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:54:46 PM

We're getting closer to Golem Brass. It's exciting and don't get market reaction.
Rijakolus

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:29:59 PM

We're getting closer to Golem Brass. It's exciting and don't get market reaction.

It is exciting!!! I guess most people dont read or know about coins, they only trade coins that are rising... When people will acutally see what is happening here
Golem will lift off...

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:33:56 PM

Golem is currently in alpha stage since a decent time. I am very interested into the project and I consider to throw some of my Bitcoin into GNT buy order. What I was not able to find is a roadmap for the furture development. Alpha status is actually a very early stage and for being a real alternative for companies to use Golem for distributing computing is a stable version. So, my question is, what will be the next development steps and is there a development roadmap existing at all (if so, it is hard to find)?

Well, I've got another question about Golem. The official website says that the company behind Golem is Golem Factory GmbH. GmbH is a German or Austrian form of company. I thought the company is located in Poland or in some other Eastern European country. So, where is the developer team and/or the project headquaters located?

Don't bother yourself with the the location of the company and all the beauracrazy ! Just focus on the tech and constantly buy the dip! Golem is game changer! watch out!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:56:22 PM

Friends! Support your GOLEM...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.msg21058883#msg21058883

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:07:23 PM

Just voted 👍🏼

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
ScoreB

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:38:32 PM

Good Question. Explanation can be found on Reddit. Was posted there over 10 months ago already: https://www.reddit.com/r/GolemProject/comments/57zft1/whats_the_difference_between_golem_team_golem/
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:16:53 AM

I love this project and for gain it needs time. I am buying on dips. This project is future.

You right! Just buy the fcuking deep! Forget TA, Inflation, Deflation, Market cap, Volume, Exchanges even Support or The Team. Just just buy the fcuking deep!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:13:22 AM

Actually i dont understand the dump not the pump... people major dumped the coin becouse of 25% pumpu? wtf... lol

It looks to be dumped after the alpha release, we normally see a lift when an update comes but here it has been totally different.The price was over 7500 sat yesterday and after the update, it went to 9000+ sat and now getting dumped hard.Looks like whales are manipulating the price here to make it cheap before next update comes and grab as many as possible.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:26:08 AM

It looks to be dumped after the alpha release, we normally see a lift when an update comes but here it has been totally different.The price was over 7500 sat yesterday and after the update, it went to 9000+ sat and now getting dumped hard.Looks like whales are manipulating the price here to make it cheap before next update comes and grab as many as possible.

Looks like the holders impatiently waiting for pump, to dump immediately.
Not good - especially just after release.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

Looks like the holders impatiently waiting for pump, to dump immediately.
Not good - especially just after release.

Yeah dump since we wait so long time now 🙈

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 05:37:27 AM

Wtf is wrong that gnt ann topic total dead!?
If ann desd then its look bad for project too btw 🙈

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:14:17 AM

Wtf is wrong that gnt ann topic total dead!?
If ann desd then its look bad for project too btw 🙈
Ann not been updated by the team doesn't mean the project is bad, look at their Github and look at the huge work that the team have done, they need time to develop a product not responding to comments most of which are FUD in my opinion, the Brass Golem will soon be launched that was included in their last newsletter
domengg

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:29:47 AM

DXB2017 please be quiet... Just read all your posts. You are relly weird. At the begining you said that one of your friend work in Golem team, and after few days you talk bad things about Golem. This is new technology and they need time to do it. If you believe in project than support team and wait few years. If you dont believe, that sell coins and leave forum.

If you want to help and do some good thing for project, you must install 0.8 and use it

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: