Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Racing between anonymous cryptocurrency even bitcoin also  (Read 382 times)
cuteflower (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:43:37 AM

Racing between anonymous cryptocurrency even bitcoin also then why not CLOAK which is very better in anonymity

just make this topic because now a days raining weather of anonymous crypto currency even bitcoin something trying MimbleWimble but nobody sure that bitcoin anonymous can be 100%?Huh

there is one of article which will tell you something that maybe very difficult for bitcoin

hxxps://news.bitcoin.com/mimblewimble-bitcoin-anonymity/

and here is mention one paragraph on this above link article i want to paste here if you do not have time then you can read this main point also and this as follow :

The Race For Anonymity

There are numerous projects trying to create better anonymity including protocols such as Dash, Zcash, Stash, and Monero. The paper does talk about Monero peg-ins for side chains as well. The research by Tom Elvis Jedusor gives another example of how cryptocurrency can be fungible in the long term without suffering from blacklisting or tainting.

On the flip-side, companies such as Elliptic and Chainaylsis are steadily on the move to improve their monitoring capabilities as user anonymity is becoming increasingly difficult to achieve across well known public blockchains. But while Mimblewimble could enhance transaction privacy on the Bitcoin network, more research and development will be required to resolve the remaining issues.

as we see on that paragraph there is some famous coin Dash depends on master nodes then zcash we do not know as will come on 28 october 2016 i think and said that better privacy then bitcoin lets see about this and then Monero anonymous.

so now here i come one of crypto currency CLOAK which is i think better then Monero : Dash : shadowcash : zcash we do not know what its bringing actually.

if you read this article then you will know that CLOAK is something so special in anonymous cryptocurrency and we can count CLOAK to top of list in anonymous cryptocurrency

hxxps://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php

i think we also should try CLOAK and support that team is working very hard just need awareness and investor to come on this and use better privacy as CLOAK coin is providing and i think so very useful information here

hxxps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823143.0

and one of main feature also CLOAK is that for any CLOAK coin participate in anonymous transaction will get 1.8% of transaction value so everyone have rewards for participate and not just like other anonymous coins only master nodes get all rewards OR something like this.

i think The Race For Anonymity after you read on CLOAK thread and its feature we will say that CLOAK is also in race of anonymity and its one top of the list of anonymity with unique feature. but we are not counting CLOAK and i think we should do and check out this.

if we do not taste something new then how we know that it is better taste then other which i used to eat.  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

This my personal thought

if you have bank account in your bank so anyone know about what balance you have in and what account titles are that other one know? i think you ever do not want to tell anybody about balance and addresses what you are working it so same as with crypto coins that you sending money to someone by anonymous way its mean that your privacy save i mean that nobody can view of your balances and addresses and where its come from but yes its know that which i person deal and he have sent me money already that we just need and we do not need to open our all doors as we know that we never do in our real life world we always keep privacy all time in life then why we think that anonymous crypto currency use for bad works nooooooo we need to for our privacy and keeping our money safe and address safe by bad people so anonymous coins save us by saving these matters.so CLOAK is so special that one of main anonymous feature is that we not depends on master nodes or connecting nodes each other which help for anonymous transaction and then someone can try to track... But CLOAK feature is main feature which not depends on master nodes which can keep in trouble. CLOAK IS Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency Without Master Nodes and Fully Decentralized its means that you are 100% privacy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cuteflower (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:07:25 AM

even not one comments strange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: