Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2018, 06:11:25 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to add rating system in faucet?  (Read 197 times)
alamin99

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 05:58:00 PM

Hello, I want to add rating system for two of my faucets (http://bitcoinbar.xyz and http://btc4ref.online).
Visitors will be able to rate and comment if they want.
Is there anyone who has used rating system before?
Please help me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:37:32 PM

You can put an Facebook gadget, so people can comment on your faucet if they want or try to google for a script, I think theres a lot free...

Or just ask opnions here on forum, for sure people will help you saying what you can improve
alamin99

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 07:34:12 AM

You can put an Facebook gadget, so people can comment on your faucet if they want or try to google for a script, I think theres a lot free...

Or just ask opnions here on forum, for sure people will help you saying what you can improve

okay, I will do...  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Crystal11

Activity: 508

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:28:15 AM

Here https://likebtn.com/en/ like buttons widget to any kind of website including blogs. INDEPENDENT, No social media needed to vote. Fully customizable.
The free option has only :
-1 buttons per page
-500 buttons per website
-Unlimited votes
-Real-Time Reports
-Google Rich Snippets (Learn more)
-Fully customizable
-Mobile friendly
-Multilingual
-Full CSS access
-24/7 Support

You can customize even the text under the like buttons and type something like : "I like this faucet" OR
 you can turn this like system into a simple vote(question) system with a text displayed under the buttons such as "would you like to increase the claims?"
,if maximum characters allows it,  but i guess we all know the answer for this question  Grin
i haven't tested yet on blogspot for my blog  because i don't have time but i will someday . I think the free version should be enough for faucet. It is without comment system i think.

And here i found some awesome posts with free tools/hints for web developers including SEO mostly for bloggers http://www.mybloggertricks.com/ .
You are welcome.  Cool

Disclaimer : There are no ref links posted in those links, and the websites does not belong to me nor my friends.

Isuggest to remove the Let's talk option, let only a Contact button on the menu bar , replace the Let's Talk with a small advertise campaign also the antibots forms are spread ,so better to place them close to each other ,anyway its just my opinion .

Hire one or work as FREELANCER for Bitcoin▐ Get paid in $ from posting in the Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim DASH on DASH faucet payments in faucethub▐ ▐ Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ ▐ These are some always PAYING faucets or bitcoin ptcs. Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.