Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinGate.com signature campaign *3 slots for Senior+* - up to 0.025 BTC/week  (Read 3598 times)
CoinGate (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 24

https://coingate.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:12:18 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 08:34:33 AM by CoinGate

CoinGate.com Trial Signature Campaign

-------------------------------

Dear Members of BitcoinTalk community,

I am pleased to be posting on this forum. Since the kind of signature advertising dominant on BitcoinTalk is new to us, we will be launching a one-week trial campaign. More on this below, and now, let us briefly introduce ourselves.

About Us

CoinGate was established in 2014 and built from scratch by a small team of developers. Two years later, we already have a fully operational payment processing service, which, we strongly believe, is in many ways superior to the services provided by much bigger and better-known companies.

• Our merchants are charged a flat 1% fee without any hidden costs, and for every transaction made on our platform, CoinGate selects the best bitcoin price from several exchanges using our dynamic conversion mechanism.
  • In fact, when compared to index bitcoin prices, our prices are better by as much as 2%, in relation to the prices of our competitors.
  • CoinGate offers customizable payment buttons, POS solutions for Android and Apple devices and supports 9 e-commerce plugins.
  • Our system allows for the invoice to be paid using more than one transaction, which allows for several people to easily split the bill when paying in a restaurant or a similar place.
  • Merchants, who wish to convert Bitcoin payments to fiat currencies, are required to verify their identities and provide business registration documents to do business with us. Merchants willing to keep bitcoins received from payments are not required to perform verification, but we check if their businesses are legitimate.
  • Apart from processing payments, we also offer a basic trading service that allows purchasing and selling bitcoin via bank transfer, as well as a referral system.

CoinGate is not yet in a phase where we are actively pursuing new signups, and all traffic to our website is completely natural. But, as we are implementing more and more features to our service, we wish to take on a 'slow-but-steady' approach and begin advertising on a small scale, to begin growing our customer base. We want to foresee any issues that might arise with our service, and to find solutions to them without compromising the integrity of our services. This reasoning brings us here, to BitcoinTalk.

-------------------------------

Trial Signature Campaign

Apart from just being a test to measure the utility of traffic driven to CoinGate from BitcoinTalk, this signature campaign, we expect, will help us find people with whom we can develop mutual trust and long-term partnerships - this includes signature advertisers. In the near future, we will also be looking for speakers of local languages to strengthen CoinGate‘s presence across particular markets (French, German, Spanish).

• We will need a total of 10 members for this campaign, ranked Senior/Hero/Legendary.
  • The campaign will start Monday, Oct 24 and will last for one week. Members wishing to participate must post in this topic, and will be contacted personally before the campaign starts.
  • Each participating member will be provided a signature with a unique ID reference, which will be used to distinguish the traffic generated by each member. This will not affect payouts in any way. We sincerely hope our participants will not try to exploit this and generate fake traffic. If we observe such misconduct, the user will be removed from the campaign without eligibility for payment.
  • We will pay each selected member a fixed amount of 0.02 btc directly to their provided wallet for using CoinGate signature for a period of one week.
  • In addition, members can elect to use CoinGate logo as avatar (available here, thanks forum member n691309) for the campaign period, for an additional bonus of 25% (0,005 btc).
  • You can earn up to 0.025 btc for making the required number of posts and using our logo as avatar.
  • Each qualifying Hero/Legendary member must post a total of 25 quality posts per week. Each qualifying Senior member must post a total of 30 quality posts per week. As a company providing professional services, we highly emphasise quality, and we expect our campaign members to make valuable contributions to discussions across the forum.
  • Selected Hero/Legendary members who fail to make 25 posts per week, but posted at least 15 posts, will receive half the payment (0.01 btc). Anything less than 15 posts will not qualify for a payment. The same applies to selected Senior members who fail to make at least 30 posts per week. If they manage 20 posts per week, they will receive half the payment (0.01 btc).

The payouts of this campaign are not indicative of the payments that we will offer to selected people later on, after the trial campaign is finished.

TO APPLY, POST YOUR CURRENT POST COUNT AND BITCOIN WALLET ADDRESS IN THIS TOPIC

Terms and Rules

1. Only Senior/Hero/Legendary members can join the campaign.
2. To qualify for full payment of 0.02 btc, Hero/Legendary participants must post a minimum of 25 qualifying posts per week.
3. Hero/Legendary members who make less than 25, but at least 15 posts per week, will receive half the payout – 0.01 btc.
4. To qualify for full payment of 0.02 btc, Senior members must post a minimum of 30 qualifying posts per week.
5. Senior members who make less than 30, but at least 20 posts per week, will receive half the payout - 0.01 btc.
6. Posts must be constructive – smileys, bumps, spam and flame, posts with less than 50 characters, and similar, will not be counted as qualifying posts.
7. Posts in ‘Other‘ and ‘Local‘ subforums will count as half post.
8. The signature must be worn for the period of one week, starting October 24, Monday.
9. Payouts will be sent out on Tuesday, November 1, after verifying that qualifying requirements had been met.
10. It is not permitted to participate in any other advertising campaign while participating in CoinGate‘s campaign.
11. Removing the appropriate CoinGate signature code or changing to another campaign while participating in this campaign, will result in no payment whatsoever, regardless of the number of posts made while wearing CoinGate signature.

Participants

1. WEBcreator
2. abhishek.g
3. Gifted
5. player514
6. Oralmat
8. barbara44
10. dinda22

Our signature, kindly made by BitcoinTalk member jayce. Members selected for the campaign will be provided with an adjusted version of this signature, which will have a unique ID reference for each participant

For Senior/Hero/Legendary Members:

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][center][url=https://coingate.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=username][font=Arial][size=2pt][color=transparent]████[color=#002F5E]▄████▄[/color]█████[color=#002F5E]▄███[/color]█████
██[color=#002F5E]▄██████▀[/color]███[color=#002F5E]▄█████[/color]█████
█[color=#002F5E]▄██▀[/color]███████[color=#002F5E]▄██▀[/color]████████
[color=#002F5E]▄██▀[/color]████████[color=#002F5E]██▀[/color]█████████
[color=#002F5E]███[/color]████████[color=#002F5E]███[/color]█████[color=#1980C3]█████[/color]
[color=#002F5E]▀██▄[/color]██████[color=#002F5E]▄██▀[/color]█████[color=#1980C3]▀▀███[/color]
█[color=#002F5E]▀██▄[/color]████[color=#002F5E]▄██▀[/color]█[color=#1980C3]█▄[/color]████[color=#1980C3]▄██▀[/color]
██[color=#002F5E]▀████████▀[/color]█[color=#1980C3]▀████████▀[/color]█
████[color=#002F5E]▀████▀[/color]█████[color=#1980C3]▀████▀[/color]███[/font]
[font=Arial Black][b][size=9pt][color=#002F5E]COINGΛTE[/td][td][/td]
[td][font=Arial Black][size=21pt][color=#002F5E][b]║[/b][/size][/font][/td]
[td][center][color=transparent][size=2pt].[/size][/color]
[url=https://coingate.com/merchants/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=username][b][font=arial black][size=9pt][color=#1980C3]ACCEPT BITCOIN[/color]
[size=14pt][color=#002F5E]PAYMENTS[/td]
[td][center][color=transparent][size=1pt].[/size][/color]
[url=https://coingate.com/plugins/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=username][b][font=arial black][size=14pt][color=#1980C3]9 PLUGINS[/color]
[size=8pt][color=#002F5E]FOR E-COMMERCE[/td]
[td][center][color=transparent][size=1pt].[/size][/color]
[url=https://coingate.com/traders/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=username][b][font=arial black][size=10pt][color=#1980C3]BUY & SELL[/color]
[size=14pt][color=#002F5E]BITCOIN[/td]
[td][center][url=https://coingate.com/pos/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=username][b][font=arial black][size=16pt][color=#1980C3]POS[/color]
[size=7pt][color=#002F5E]SOLUTIONS[/td][td][/td]
[td][color=transparent][size=4pt].[/size][/color]
[url=https://coingate.com/pos/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=username][font=Arial][size=2pt][color=#269FC3]▄[color=#72D2BB]█▄[/color]
██[color=#72D2BB]███▄[/color]
████[color=#72D2BB]████▄[/color]
██████[color=#72D2BB]████[color=#FCA481]█▄[/color][/color]
████████[color=#FCA481]██████[/color]
██████[color=#E85268]████[color=#FCA481]█▀[/color][/color]
████[color=#E85268]████▀[/color]
██[color=#E85268]███▀[/color]
▀[color=#E85268]█▀[/color][/color][/size][/font][/url][/td]
[td][color=transparent][size=3pt].[/size][/color]
[url=https://coingate.com/pos/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=username][font=Arial][size=2pt][color=transparent]███████[color=#000]▄██[/color]████
███████[color=#000]█▀[/color]█████
█[color=#000]▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄[/color]█
█[color=#000]███████████▀[/color]█
[color=#000]███████████[/color]███
[color=#000]███████████▄[/color]██
[color=#000]██████████████[/color]
█[color=#000]▀██████████▀[/color]█
██[color=#000]▀███▀▀███▀[/color]██[/color][/size][/font][/td]
[td][center][color=transparent][size=2px].[/size][/color]
[url=https://coingate.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=username][b][font=arial black][size=11pt][color=#1980C3]SIGN UP NOW[/color]
[size=10pt][color=#002F5E]COINGATE.COM[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:22:32 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 03:15:09 PM by CoinGate

Signature campaign spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GcMPBPr5GA1UYZaajMAPvZ3FcwzEiDuu5BvoaiBEd4/edit?usp=sharing

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:37:01 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 08:47:35 PM by Sharma

HI,I would like to participate.although your campaign will start from 25th october but I have already worn your signature and Avatar.Hope I am accepted
Edit : Just found out that you avatar is not of allowed size.Got following message while uploading it
"That avatar is too wide or tall. The limit is 120px width by 80px height".Please make suitable changes to it

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:53:11 PM

Would like to register first if possible and start right away on the starting date

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:04:11 PM

HI,I would like to participate.although your campaign will start from 25th october but I have already worn your signature and Avatar.Hope I am accepted
Edit : Just found out that you avatar is not of allowed size.Got following message while uploading it
"That avatar is too wide or tall. The limit is 120px width by 80px height".Please make suitable changes to it

I cropped and edited the avatar size to 120px x 80px here: https://i.imgur.com/47PNAoT.png you can try and check if the forum allows it now. I'm not linked with the company but I just made this for free, if the OP likes it people can use it.
CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 08:40:14 AM

I cropped and edited the avatar size to 120px x 80px here: https://i.imgur.com/47PNAoT.png you can try and check if the forum allows it now. I'm not linked with the company but I just made this for free, if the OP likes it people can use it.

Thank you so much sir! I placed the link you provided to the description.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:44:18 AM

Hi CoinGate, can I suggest?

I believe you have a very good goal on why you are promoting a signature campaign, but things I just notice, only few had shown their interest, therefore my suggestions to make this a successful campaign in just a week, it is either you will increase your rate or hire a rank lower than Leg/Hero or at least a Sr. Member.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 09:17:56 AM

I believe you have a very good goal on why you are promoting a signature campaign, but things I just notice, only few had shown their interest, therefore my suggestions to make this a successful campaign in just a week, it is either you will increase your rate or hire a rank lower than Leg/Hero or at least a Sr. Member.
I think the reason for few people showing interest is that it is
1.For HERO and Legendary members.
2.Campaign is for 1 week only.
campaign will start next week
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:26:14 AM

i think much better if you would accept lower rank too like full member and sr.member too sa other can join.a nd you can decrease the payment for them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:30:16 AM

I think the reason for few people showing interest is that it is
1.For HERO and Legendary members.
2.Campaign is for 1 week only.
campaign will start next week
These conditions are tough, hopeful this campaign will see the light of the day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 10:38:51 AM

Thanks to everyone for their ideas and contributions to our trial campaign. We understand the limitations of our campaign, and we will attempt to make it easier and more convenient for people to join.

Please understand that this is new to us and we are doing our best to make this work for both members of this forum, and for ourselves here at CoinGate.

Meanwhile, we still hope to find people willing to join our campaign with the current rules in place.

Best wishes to all,
CoinGate

A!

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:31:28 AM

I think 10 persons is not enough for your campaign to be successful. There are thousands of posters out there I doubt if your 10 posters will be notice. Other businesses employ hundreds of posters and do great giveaways/promotions to succeed. This is just my friendly suggestion. For the people to trust your business you need to shell some adequate amount on promotion.

Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:07:51 AM

Hi, I would like to join your campaign but i wear the signature on Monday after receiving payment from my current campaign.
Please reserve my Spot. I will wear avatar too.

Thanks
CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 07:15:46 AM

Dear Forum Members,

The terms of the campaign have been adjusted:
We now accept Senior/Hero/Legendary members.
The rules for Hero/Legendary members remain unchanged - 25 posts per week, payout 0.02 btc.
The rules for Senior members are: 30 posts per week, payout 0.02 btc.

Post here with your bitcoin wallet address and current post count to apply.

Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:28:51 AM

Dear Forum Members,

The terms of the campaign have been adjusted:
We now accept Senior/Hero/Legendary members.
The rules for Hero/Legendary members remain unchanged - 25 posts per week, payout 0.02 btc.
The rules for Senior members are: 30 posts per week, payout 0.02 btc.

Good idea you listen to some advise here..

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:36:19 AM

Hi, I would like to join your campaign but i wear the signature on Monday after receiving payment from my current campaign.
Please reserve my Spot. I will wear avatar too.

Accepted, will add to list. You will be contacted later on with your personalized signature code.

As the rule change and I'm a Sr. Member I would like to join this campaign and I will wear the signature if I get selected on Oct.25. Thanks

Btc address: 16ZogW9nq1v2pXaGDTH9BPeHkTEZewFVhA
Current post count: 793

Accepted on the condition that you will not wear the avatar from another campaign. If you accept, you will be contacted later on with your personalized signature code.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:08:08 PM

I would like to inform OP that I enrolled to another signature campaign and accepted by them. Thanks for accepting me here but I've decide to choose that campaign. I know you know that each everyone of us has the right to choose so please respect my decision and please just remove me from your list. Thank you.
rancidgash

Activity: 735

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:23:28 PM

If you want to be serious, and have good copywriters in your campaign, you MUST rise reward, none Hero or even Senior member will wear your signature for this rate .. Ok. Spammers for sure yes! But it is all depends on you - or you are looking for quality, or you just want spam.. (?)
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1022

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:23:38 PM

i want to join, tell me if ok

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:30:05 PM

For this rate even I (now Member, but soon Full Member) would doubt to join this campaig .. It's really a very low rate!

It does not indicate anything good about this service!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████