Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒  (Read 31342 times)
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 11:58:11 PM

Hi,

It is a great concept and services with great potentials here.  Cheesy

Can you do and consider doing Indepent, stand alone, SWAP activity Apps for two cryptos.

It would be a simplied exchange, or one-sided sell-buy (market place-like) activities, and primarily a sponsorship.

It is for promotional purpose for attracting mobile users

It is simply one-sided buying (of the sponsored coin) (by me) in exhange for another crypto.

The functions can be integrated with a wallet client, but should be mobile-capable by being able to be integrated with a webwallet or with the capability to post a button link or placed in popups of a website or even better, by working directly in a mobile phone App

The sponsored is a mobile-syncing ("mining") crypto, still syncing despite the fact that the devs' have been AWOL for more than one year. There is still a webwallet, a limited block viewer. It is  a risk only for me by keeping and sponsoring the other crypto which might start to misbehave; I take the risk; the service is offered as is.

Unless it can be rescued, there is no other great way to attract mobile phone everyday persons who are not crypto or mining savvy. If we succeed, we would be able to attract unlimited mobile phones users and good for the cryptos world.

Please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=902788.new#new

Thanks.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 12:26:57 AM

Does this work ? has someone made a coin ?
Why dont you give it a try yourself buddy?
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:36:10 AM

Maybe he did just saw that there is a payment of 400k XCRE in the wallet address that is given for payments for the services in the creator :

http://explorer.xcreatio.com/address/XGAPZYNwFkB5HCPsU4nxr1W7Mp9Vc2tR1g
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:14:29 PM

Congratulations on the successful launch of the coin and am just downloading the wallet now. I really hope things go well for the CREATIO TEAM and look forward to a bright future for everyone involved.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Super-Freak

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:08:36 PM

Maybe he did just saw that there is a payment of 400k XCRE in the wallet address that is given for payments for the services in the creator :

http://explorer.xcreatio.com/address/XGAPZYNwFkB5HCPsU4nxr1W7Mp9Vc2tR1g

No, wasn't me. Have bought some but was wondering if anyone has made a working coin yet. Am still debating about downloading wallet and maybe staking for awhile if i buy some more.
davien (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:07:19 AM

Hi,

Can you do and consider doing Indepent, stand alone, SWAP activity Apps for two cryptos.

It would be a simplied exchange, or one-sided sell-buy (market place-like) activities, and primarily a sponsorship.

It is simply one-sided buying (of the sponsored coin) (by me) in exhange for another crypto.

The functions can be integrated with a wallet client, but should be mobile-capable by being able to be integrated with a webwallet or with the capability to post a button link or placed in popups of a website or even better, by working directly in a mobile phone App

The sponsored is a mobile-syncing ("mining") crypto, still syncing despite the fact that the devs' have been AWOL for more than one year. There is still a webwallet, a limited block viewer. It is  a risk only for me by keeping and sponsoring the other crypto which might start to misbehave; I take the risk; the service is offered as is.

Unless it can be rescued, there is no other great way to attract mobile phone everyday persons who are not crypto or mining savvy. If we succeed, we would be able to attract unlimited mobile phones users and good for the cryptos world.

Thanks.  Cheesy

I've been thinking about your question but the best answer i've got is that, what are you asking is more feasible by an exchange service. I am not saying that it is impossible to create such an application but
at this stage we must concentrate to deliver the services we were promissig to our ico investors, and developing such an application almost from the scratch since MangoCoinz, as far as i know, has no
open source blockchain or even an open source client, would be a very time and resource consuming task which we can't assume at the moment. Also even if the application would exist there would be the task of prooving the ownership of the coins from the existing MCZ network. The best option would be to come to an agreement with the exchanges which already has MCZ listed and do there the swap, if you still consider that developing a standalone app is the best solution you shall contact us about this matter in a few months when we have a stable client base for the services we offer at a regular basis and we can dedicate the team to other challenging tasks too.

DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 10:25:35 PM

Hi,

Thanks.  Cheesy

I've been thinking about your question but the best answer i've got is that, what are you asking is more feasible by an exchange service. I am not saying that it is impossible to create such an application but
at this stage we must concentrate to deliver the services we were promissig to our ico investors, and developing such an application almost from the scratch since MangoCoinz, as far as i know, has no
open source blockchain or even an open source client, would be a very time and resource consuming task which we can't assume at the moment. Also even if the application would exist there would be the task of prooving the ownership of the coins from the existing MCZ network. The best option would be to come to an agreement with the exchanges which already has MCZ listed and do there the swap, if you still consider that developing a standalone app is the best solution you shall contact us about this matter in a few months when we have a stable client base for the services we offer at a regular basis and we can dedicate the team to other challenging tasks too.

Thank you. I understand.  Cheesy

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 02:28:36 AM

As an information, since the ICO-Period ended and the 7 days waiting period also I released the coins to davien, the developer.

I wish all coinholders a successful outcome of this investment.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:40:20 AM

As an information, since the ICO-Period ended and the 7 days waiting period also I released the coins to davien, the developer.

what were the requirements to release or hold? lol

not a single service has been proved to work, it doesn't even have an exchange..  (didnt last 24 hours before "maintenance" mode on yobit and that was days ago...)

what a sham... we have a buncha tokens we cant even sell if we wanted too... but hey you and OP got paid atleast...

man where did your standards go?? no offense but damn.. 

thx for your services? Sad   Sad  Sad
davien (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:49:56 AM

not a single service has been proved to work, it doesn't even have an exchange..  (didnt last 24 hours before "maintenance" mode on yobit and that was days ago...)

what a sham... we have a buncha tokens we cant even sell if we wanted too... but hey you and OP got paid atleast...

The coins were released based on the requirements agreed before the ICO, working coin, fair distribution of investments, working in wallet coin creator.

At second we have successfully fulfilled yesterday our first order, so yes it is prooved to work.

At third we do have an exchange TradeSatoshi is working perfectly, and we are also contacted YOBIT by multiple means to solve their problem if any exists with the maintenance mode.

Yuo do have coins not tokens, you can stake them and freely sell on the free market, if not on YOBIT then in the buy/sell thread you opened in the first hour you've got the coins. Sorry to have you disappointed but we expressed from the beginning the we want to avoid having daytraders joining the ICO.

zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:59:50 AM

The coins were released based on the requirements agreed before the ICO, working coin, fair distribution of investments, working in wallet coin creator.

At second we have successfully fulfilled yesterday our first order, so yes it is prooved to work.

At third we do have an exchange TradeSatoshi is working perfectly, and we are also contacted YOBIT by multiple means to solve their problem if any exists with the maintenance mode.

Yuo do have coins not tokens, you can stake them and freely sell on the free market, if not on YOBIT then in the buy/sell thread you opened in the first hour you've got the coins. Sorry to have you disappointed but we expressed from the beginning the we want to avoid having daytraders joining the ICO.
Where and how do we know which coin is created by your service so that we can see how good it is?Is there any public information available for this?Do you also have a separate thread for your service here where we can put orders?

davien (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:23:58 AM

Where and how do we know which coin is created by your service so that we can see how good it is?Is there any public information available for this?Do you also have a separate thread for your service here where we can put orders?
We don't share any information about the created coins, if the customer decides to share his positive or negative experience is his own decission, but no coin creation service shares such information to the public. We have a dedicated service ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699319.msg17039860#msg17039860 , but the orders can be placed only in the wallet.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:37:32 AM

thx for your services? Sad   Sad  Sad

We don't share any information about the created coins, if the customer decides to share his positive or negative experience is his own decission, but no coin creation service shares such information to the public. We have a dedicated service ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699319.msg17039860#msg17039860 , but the orders can be placed only in the wallet.

Thank you for sending me my coins much appreciated and I wish the Team a lot of good customers and success. I hope it goes really well and we all benefit.. Smiley  Smiley

Can you get CREATIO added here to so I can add it to my portfolio?  https://www.cryptocompare.com/   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:01:00 PM

Are there any plans on getting a better block explorer for Creatio? The existing one (Iquidus, I suppose)  is not very informative, pretty inconvenient to use, and is extremely limited, it even doesn't show more than 100 transactions per address...
Would it be possible to change those limits to more acceptable ones (like at last 1000-5000 Tx), or add a filtering to filter out simple PoS trancaction from the real money transfers...?

also a side note - if this is the same BE being offered for coin services, I suppose its functionality needs to be enhanced, otherwise it wouldn't be attractive to anyone who runs a higher scale project..

... this space is not for rent ...
davien (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:50:28 PM

Are there any plans on getting a better block explorer for Creatio? The existing one (Iquidus, I suppose)  is not very informative, pretty inconvenient to use, and is extremely limited, it even doesn't show more than 100 transactions per address...
Would it be possible to change those limits to more acceptable ones (like at last 1000-5000 Tx), or add a filtering to filter out simple PoS trancaction from the real money transfers...?

also a side note - if this is the same BE being offered for coin services, I suppose its functionality needs to be enhanced, otherwise it wouldn't be attractive to anyone who runs a higher scale project..

We are continuously looking to improve our services so yes we can increase the number of tx-es to be shown. As per the coin service part there are a lot of plans, and of course one of them is creating a closed source explorer to be offered for our clients as a premium option but we had to start somewhere, you just can't except to get top notch services overnight with minimal funding.

antislip

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Tihosay – Your Money, Connected

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:54:31 PM

waiting exchanger

Marley_Gray_Microsoft

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:32:29 PM

Very interesting, is the coin creation service unlimited (like one person can order unlimited coins)?
davien (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:22:49 PM

Very interesting, is the coin creation service unlimited (like one person can order unlimited coins)?
As long as you pay for the services, yes.

zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:35:08 PM

waiting exchanger
It is already available in yobit and other exchange.Check op and you will get all the details

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:10:48 AM

We are continuously looking to improve our services so yes we can increase the number of tx-es to be shown. As per the coin service part there are a lot of plans, and of course one of them is creating a closed source explorer to be offered for our clients as a premium option but we had to start somewhere, you just can't except to get top notch services overnight with minimal funding.

Sure, I understand. Please let me know when you increase the number of TX-es shown in block explorer (I assume it is the "txcount" parameter in settings.json). This will make requests a bit slower for sure, and will eat more RAM, but I believe its worth it.
Ability to filter out the PoS transactions is actually more elegant and interesting solution... but it'll require some tweaking in the code... Though I think needed changes are minimal - it should be something like replacing
Code:
          if (tx) {
            txs.push(tx);
            loop.next();
          } else {
            loop.next();
          }
with
Code:
          if (tx)
            if tx.vin.length > 0 {
              txs.push(tx);
            } else {
              if SHOW_POS_TX != 0
                txs.push(tx);
            }
          loop.next();
In https://github.com/iquidus/explorer/blob/3a8148edc28c3c6431fd0164d7973e49f53c5a69/routes/index.js#L106

Another question is how to set this SHOW_POS_TX parameter on/off... that could be some control (checkbox) on the GUI, which is unfortunately out of my area of competence...

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: