Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about veganism ?  (Read 472 times)
PlanetOfBets (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:24:11 PM

what do you think about veganism ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:34:27 AM

what do you think about veganism ?
It is cool to follow veganism ,but i am not born to fit into that category to be a vegan,being a vegetarian is fine with me and even i used to practise it for a while,but avoiding dairy products like eggs, honey is a bit too much for me,i can avoid cosmetics and soaps derived from animal products as well as leather, fur, silk and wool etc . I guess being a vegan is the current trend world wide
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:48:22 AM

I go in for sports and my muscles need protein. Get the right amount of protein from plant foods is very difficult. All of it is mainly composed of carbohydrates. So for me personally this way of life is not suitable. I respect vegans. Just do not like me when they start to impose their views.

gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:39:15 AM

Just another new age bullshit. From time to time something like this becomes a trend all over the world.

The best thing in my opinion is to eat what you like. So if you don't like meat or fish, just don't eat them but please avoid this phylosophical bullshit.

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:18:52 AM

Just another new age bullshit. From time to time something like this becomes a trend all over the world.

The best thing in my opinion is to eat what you like. So if you don't like meat or fish, just don't eat them but please avoid this phylosophical bullshit.

I'm not vegan but I think calling it bullshit is too much.

People don't turn vegan just because they don't feel like eating meat or fish anymore.

Most of these people struggled to quit eating meat - they've been eating it for most of their lives, and meat is delicious.

But because of consciousness and they're need to align it with their principles, they did it.

It's really all about living with a peaceful mind.

KiraRR

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:38:12 PM

I suppose that is not weird not to eat fish or meat, but it becomes weird when someone doesn't eat also eggs, milk products etc...
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 12:42:34 PM

My wife turned vegan last year.

so, it means that I am also vegan sometimes at dinnertime.

Cry

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:12:39 PM

Insects are way cheaper to produce.

Growing animals that can think and feel emotion in a cage twice their size their entire lives is horrific.

We should grow live stock in a location they have a lot of room to roam around and have a decent up brining before they are harvested for food (I am 100% serious).  Yes prices would skyrocket but they should what we do to these animals is horrific when insects offer exactly the same benefits meat does.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:48:57 PM

i admire people who do. i don't wanna be preached at by them though.

something's gotta snap soon when it comes to meat production. it's a crazy waste.
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:00:45 PM

It is in any waste production. Personally, I find it hard to imagine life without meat. When the house is not meat I'm hungry. But I do not blame the vegans, because that's their business, let them decide how to live
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: