Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZCASH / ZEC Suprnova Pool Stratum enabled: https://zec.suprnova.cc [PPLNS]  (Read 30331 times)
painmaker

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:38:02 PM

allright, thanks for clarifying!

so far, i do like the pool, service and everything Wink

that info would be helpful on the website as well, especially the part of the threshold and the need for named nodes in order to be able to access any statistics.

i still seem to do something wrong here as i cannot see any statistics (all values empty) as before even after adding a '.name' to my address string. i guess the link to the anondashboard won't include the addresses '.name' extension, right?
mining on my registered account works fine so the problem shouldn't be on the software software-side here i suppose...

would it make sense if i pm you my address so you could check if you can find any balance/data to it in the system? be warned that i might have set that address also as payout-addr in my registered account...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 05:44:07 PM

allright, thanks for clarifying!

so far, i do like the pool, service and everything Wink

that info would be helpful on the website as well, especially the part of the threshold and the need for named nodes in order to be able to access any statistics.

i still seem to do something wrong here as i cannot see any statistics (all values empty) as before even after adding a '.name' to my address string. i guess the link to the anondashboard won't include the addresses '.name' extension, right?
mining on my registered account works fine so the problem shouldn't be on the software software-side here i suppose...

would it make sense if i pm you my address so you could check if you can find any balance/data to it in the system? be warned that i might have set that address also as payout-addr in my registered account...

Yes, you can PM me your address and I'll check the anondashboard stuff again Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
armazingerz

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:13:55 AM

Hi!

I have been mining for some time and I have a couple of questions;

In the suprnova website -> Statistics -> Pool, you can see your Hashrate, but actually I'm too afar from that number, why can this be happening?

Which difficulty should I set up? I have 2 rigs with 1.200h/s each one but I have not a clue about which difficulty may be better and why

Thanx a lot
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 08:57:59 AM

@armazingerz:
Check "My Account" -> "Edit workers". You should see the full hashrate there, the Dashboard is cached for performance.

OVH seems to have a bigger issue at the moment, some routes are broken and the servers unreachable, I hope they'll fix it ASAP. From Suprnova's side everything is okay.

m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:51:56 PM

Hey Ocminer,

Would it be possible to fix the warning mails ? when you receive a mail from pool, any pool, it's always taggued [ XMR.suprnova.cc ] even if it's the ZEC pool for example.

I just received a mail about idle workers that are in my ZEC suprnova acount and it's tagged [ XMR.suprnova.cc ]

thanks in advance Smiley
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 06:54:14 PM

Hey Ocminer,

Would it be possible to fix the warning mails ? when you receive a mail from pool, any pool, it's always taggued [ XMR.suprnova.cc ] even if it's the ZEC pool for example.

I just received a mail about idle workers that are in my ZEC suprnova acount and it's tagged [ XMR.suprnova.cc ]

thanks in advance Smiley

Hmm, interesting I never saw that. Are you sure it isn't your mailing program which is tagging the mails from a similar sender with the same tag? I'm having that with Outlook too

m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:01:42 PM

Hey Ocminer,

thanks in advance Smiley

Hmm, interesting I never saw that. Are you sure it isn't your mailing program which is tagging the mails from a similar sender with the same tag? I'm having that with Outlook too

Ah yes this is indeed possible since it's coming from all admin@supernova.cc, do you think you could add where it's coming from in the mail body ? Smiley that would be helpfull for filtering & such

Also another query is, it's possible from the API to have a rundown per workers (like having a json entry per workers) ? or it's limited to overall ?

Thanks Smiley
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 07:05:40 PM

Hey Ocminer,

thanks in advance Smiley

Ah yes this is indeed possible since it's coming from admin@supernova.cc, do you think you could add where it's coming from in the mail body ? Smiley

Also another query is, it's possible from the API to have a rundown per workers ? or it's limited to overall ?

Thanks Smiley

The mails are coming from a central servers, so I'd need to reconfigure quite a lot to have a different sender Sad

Google for MPOS API and you'll find all the possibilities, quite a lot can be done over the API

m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:07:41 PM

Hey Ocminer,

thanks in advance Smiley

Ah yes this is indeed possible since it's coming from admin@supernova.cc, do you think you could add where it's coming from in the mail body ? Smiley

Also another query is, it's possible from the API to have a rundown per workers ? or it's limited to overall ?

Thanks Smiley

The mails are coming from a central servers, so I'd need to reconfigure quite a lot to have a different sender Sad

Google for MPOS API and you'll find all the possibilities, quite a lot can be done over the API

Ok for the API,

Ah no i didn't asked for a different sender, just changing the body of the mail to show what pool it's coming from.

Code:
One of your workers @zec.suprnova.cc is currently IDLE: xxxxxxxx

We have not received any shares for this worker in the past 10 minutes.

Since monitoring is enabled for this worker, this notification was sent.

Please check your workers!
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 07:12:41 PM

Hey Ocminer,

thanks in advance Smiley

Thanks Smiley

Ok for the API,

Ah no i didn't asked for a different sender, just changing the body of the mail to show what pool it's coming from.

Code:

Ah okay, I'll check that, are you mining on zec  AND xmr? The mail should come from the pool were you submitted the last share

m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

Hey Ocminer,

thanks in advance Smiley

Thanks Smiley

Ok for the API,

Code:

Ah okay, I'll check that, are you mining on zec  AND xmr? The mail should come from the pool were you submitted the last share

For the moment only ZEC rigs, waiting to also put my XMR rigs as soon as i can use the exchange adress with payment ID Smiley

just thinking ahead, since im gonna use 2 maybe 3 of your pools and have a buttload for workers Wink
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

Hey Ocminer,

thanks in advance Smiley

Thanks Smiley

Ok for the API,

Code:

Ah okay, I'll check that, are you mining on zec  AND xmr? The mail should come from the pool were you submitted the last share

For the moment only ZEC rigs, waiting to also put my XMR rigs as soon as i can use the exchange adress with payment ID Smiley

just thinking ahead, since im gonna use 2 maybe 3 of your pools and have a buttload for workers Wink

OK, currently you'll always get the email from that Pool were you sent the last share before the rig went offline.

m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:58:23 PM

OK, currently you'll always get the email from that Pool were you sent the last share before the rig went offline.

Ok roger that, thx for the info
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:51:58 PM

I've been mining for 4-5hours now, but even though i see my workers having hashrate same for global hashrate in API, my dashboard is empty with no datas, and my transactions page show very low amount of zcash, in the past few hours i should have mined with my test rig around... 0.03/0.04 ZEC (that's what i was doing on flypool), but the earning or transaction tab show me only 0.0076 and also show me an empty address for wallet even though it's filled in on the account page and all transaction are in "unconfirmed" , so is it normal or something is wrong ?

One thing weird, even though im mining with workers, the API says "anonymous : 1".

will reswitch this rig on flypool in the meantime.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 10:30:50 PM

I've been mining for 4-5hours now, but even though i see my workers having hashrate same for global hashrate in API, my dashboard is empty with no datas, and my transactions page show very low amount of zcash, in the past few hours i should have mined with my test rig around... 0.03/0.04 ZEC (that's what i was doing on flypool), but the earning or transaction tab show me only 0.0076 and also show me an empty address for wallet even though it's filled in on the account page and all transaction are in "unconfirmed" , so is it normal or something is wrong ?

One thing weird, even though im mining with workers, the API says "anonymous : 1".

Yes thats normal, you'll have to mine for at least 12h as the payout scheme is PPLNS on the pool, you'll need to build up a "buffer" of shares before full payout is reached.

m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:45:35 PM

Yes thats normal, you'll have to mine for at least 12h as the payout scheme is PPLNS on the pool, you'll need to build up a "buffer" of shares before full payout is reached.

Okay will let it run for 24h then i'll compare, flypool got the same payout scheme but they pay each hour or so, so i wasn't sure it was properly working, thx for the infos
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:14:07 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 09:28:02 PM by m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Okay after 24h here is my report.

Pros
Good hashrate report, average over 24h on miner/worker is in line with average total hashrate & average per worker hashrate from the API.
Good network, very responsive.
SSL connection
Worker support
Very complete API for good and efficient monitoring.
Healthy pool with nice luck & payouts, for the last 24h, i earned 20% more than what i made on flypool for the same duration, we'll see how it goes in the course of the next few days.
recurrent short duration pool fee reduction
A nice mod that took his time to reply to my queries  Wink

Cons
After 24h i still have no stats @ all in my dashboard, i dunno if it's normal or not, workers page & api work as intended.
Not much else  Grin

Neutral
Interface could be redesigned a bit of clutter there & there
No 2FA support aside from PIN (google 2fa or others would be appreciated)
Pool infos like fee could be indicated on home page
Could have "on the fly" worker support instead of having to create it (but i suppose you would need to add in the user name the ID or api key for that to avoid issues) or that we could create them from the API (i didn't saw a way to do that)

Conclusion

An excellent pool, good payouts because pool is pretty big and quite lucky, very accurate, with a very good and responsive API for efficient monitoring. Good work, 25ksols coming your way, and i'll add 1% donation  Cool
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:23:46 PM

Okay after 24h here is my report.

Pros
Good hashrate report, average over 24h on miner/worker is in line with average total hashrate & average per worker hashrate from the API.
Good network, very responsive.
SSL connection
Worker support
Very complete API for good and efficient monitoring.
Healthy pool with nice luck & payouts, for the last 24h, i made 25% more than what i made on flypool for the same duration, we'll see how it goes in the course of the next few days.
recurrent short duration pool fee reduction
A nice mod that took his time to reply to my queries  Wink

Cons
After 24h i still have no stats @ all in my dashboard, i dunno if it's normal or not, workers page & api work as intended.
Not much else  Grin

Neutral
Interface could be redesigned a bit of clutter there & there
No 2FA support aside from PIN (google 2fa or others would be appreciated)
Pool infos like fee could be indicated on home page
Could have "on the fly" worker support instead of having to create it (but i suppose you would need to add in the user name the ID or api key for that to avoid issues) or that we could create them from the API (i didn't saw a way to do that)

Conclusion

An excellent pool, good payouts because pool is pretty big and quite lucky, very accurate, with a very good and responsive API for efficient monitoring. Good work, 25ksols coming your way, and i'll add 1% donation  Cool

Great review, thank you very much, feels good to hear positive feedback for all the time and work I'm investing into the pool(s)  Smiley

I agree with your criticism and will try to optimize and enhance!

Great to have you on the pool.

m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:53:37 PM

Great review, thank you very much, feels good to hear positive feedback for all the time and work I'm investing into the pool(s)  Smiley

I agree with your criticism and will try to optimize and enhance!

Great to have you on the pool.

My pleasure, happy to be here, keep up the good work  Cool
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 06:28:14 AM

Hi OC Miner,

How long does a rig have to be idle before I get a notification?

Today, I've logged on to my Dashboard to find only 31 rigs instead of 32 mining.  However, on my Awesome Miner Dashboard, it says 32 rigs are mining.  The first time I identified the one the pool said was off line and simply rebooted it and it showed back up again on the pool.

About two minutes later it said 31 instead of 32 rigs again.  I identified that one and rebooted then it shows up on the pool again.

I logged out for about an hour and came back only to find the same thing once again.  But this time it pops up as 32 rigs while I was in the process of identifying the rig that was "supposedly down."

Is there any kind of explanation for this?  I have notifications set up in my Dashboard for an idol worker.  However, I don't think I've ever received a notification for idol worker.  How long does a worker have to be idol to get a notification, Sir?  Can we please have an option to set it for at least 5 minutes or less, Sir?  This concerns me.  I don't know if this is just a coincidence for me to log on at the time I'm seeing this occur.  I'm wondering if it's windows doing a update on different rigs.  I'm just not sure...

In any case, it would be nice to have the option to set the amount of time to pass for a notification if a worker is idle, please sir.

Thank you,

David

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: