Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZCASH / ZEC Suprnova Pool Stratum enabled: https://zec.suprnova.cc [PPLNS]  (Read 30332 times)
levanid

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:55:16 PM

Thanks for response
You should see some unconfirmed coins after the round has been finished.. Since yesterday there should now also be some confirmed coins when you're h

That is exactly what I'm talking about. It showed round earnings estimations, which should move to "unconfirmed" balance, but for some reason it didn't and now dashboard shows just 0.00 on every table of my balance. How could that be possible?
I was mining yesterday at around 14 o'clock without any problems. But my latest mining seems completely missing

Please help me with my case. I already contacted support via e-mail but they are keeping silence

So 24 hours have passed since mining has been finished. But still no ZEC on my balance.
My userid is: 963812
Here is nicehash's order info https://www.dropbox.com/s/jryd00tqrri8c6x/nicehash_26June2017.png?dl=0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 09:23:45 PM

Hmm extremely weird.. There are no known issues and there are no errors in the logs.. No idea what happened there tbh.

Was the Dashboard reporting your hash when you were mining ?

Hard to tell what happened there as the pool didn't seem to recognize you.. maybe you've mined at a failover pool or so ?

There is also not much for me what I can do here.. The hash was obviously not recognized by the pool, there must be an error somewhere, unsure where, however I'd recommend stopping your order at nicehash immediately when you see that your hashrate is not recognized on the pool.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
levanid

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:49:41 AM

Hard to tell what happened there as the pool didn't seem to recognize you.. maybe you've mined at a failover pool or so ?

There is also not much for me what I can do here.. The hash was obviously not recognized by the pool, there must be an error somewhere, unsure where, however I'd recommend stopping your order at nicehash immediately when you see that your hashrate is not recognized on the pool.

Configuration is 100% correct. I was mining with the same configuration 4 hour earlier and got everything correctly calculated.
Dashboard immediately recognized hashing being started and reported Round earning at around 0.8 ZEC

But then after nicehash order has been finished none of that money went to the balance.

Guys, thus way your commission equals to 100% I spent 0.05 BTC on nicehash order which went straight into oblivion for me and pure profit for zec.suprnova.com

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 06:54:04 AM

Configuration is 100% correct. I was mining with the same configuration 4 hour earlier and got everything correctly calculated.
Dashboard immediately recognized hashing being started and reported Round earning at around 0.8 ZEC

But then after nicehash order has been finished none of that money went to the balance.

Guys, thus way your commission equals to 100% I spent 0.05 BTC on nicehash order which went straight into oblivion for me and pure profit for zec.suprnova.com

Well but why are there no logs on my side for the rental then ?!?!? Smiley

And why are there no other users reporting the same problem ? I can't debug / fix what I cannot see.

I can offer you some compensation for removing the fee for your account, however i can't reimburse your whole order, maybe you can talk to nicehash

Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 12:04:46 PM

So, if there is an anonymous mining to the same address that is in my account all I have to do is remove it and wait for the payment?

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 12:06:49 PM

So, if there is an anonymous mining to the same address that is in my account all I have to do is remove it and wait for the payment?

Yes. and if it doesn't work, message me the address and I will check

levanid

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

Was the Dashboard reporting your hash when you were mining?

And why are there no other users reporting the same problem ? I can't debug / fix what I cannot see.
I can offer you some compensation for removing the fee for your account, however i can't reimburse your whole order, maybe you can talk to nicehash

So, I provided you with screens of my order and your reply sounds like I'm lying to you?  Huh I have no idea if that is recurring error and why no one yet contacted you with similar issues. I'm not lying, I'm not willing to fraud you.

What kind of extra information do you need from me? I could provide all the available data there, I could give you access to that account if you wish just to prove the order.

I had no problems with my first order on 26th of June which has been rewarded properly. I just require your help with my order Started
2017-06-26 19:35:31 and finished 2017-06-26 20:08:34

As I mentioned - few seconds since order has been placed zec.suprnova dashboard immediately showed hashing on the dashboard in Round Earning Estimations.
But after order has been depleted this estimated number moved to zero and nothing appeared on unconfirmed balance for me..
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

Was the Dashboard reporting your hash when you were mining?

So, I provided you with screens of my order and your reply sounds like I'm lying to you?  Huh I have no idea if that is recurring error and why no one yet contacted you with similar issues. I'm not lying, I'm not willing to fraud you.

What kind of extra information do you need from me? I could provide all the available data there, I could give you access to that account if you wish just to prove the order.

I had no problems with my first order on 26th of June which has been rewarded properly. I just require your help with my order Started
2017-06-26 19:35:31 and finished 2017-06-26 20:08:34

As I mentioned - few seconds since order has been placed zec.suprnova dashboard immediately showed hashing on the dashboard in Round Earning Estimations.
But after order has been depleted this estimated number moved to zero and nothing appeared on unconfirmed balance for me..

I already pmed you... Check your inbox

Orphzin

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:36:26 PM

i think i got the same problema today... on miningpoolhub and now on suprnova...
yesterdat everything was fine...

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 09:38:01 PM

I've added a warning on the pool not to use Nicehash now.

Orphzin

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:46:16 PM

yeah...

here is my problem.
What I can not understand, is that in the dashboard I had valid shares and estimated balance .... but drained for 0 ...

take a look
Orphzin 23.xxx.xxx shares

picture when i got home and send to a friend to show de low profit

Screen that I took before when I posted here

my balance now...after the block is finish...

My doubts is, how I did not get any ZEC even having valid share in the pool?

here is my order on nicehash... a fixed order limited a 0.1
put the order and leave...after 1hour... i got the surprise...

my post on miningpoolhub topic, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472510.msg19826020#msg19826020
But la, it was a little less worse, I got a bit of zec

But nothing compared to any calculator
levanid

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:55:50 AM

Quote from: levanid

Quote from: ocminer

Any updates there? Obviously there is some kind of misconfiguration going there on suprnova.
What I found is that you had zcash hotfix update implemented on the same time I have been mining 19:35:31-20:08:34 – here is a proof from suprnova's official twitter account dated 20:03.
That could possibly lead to balance dissappearing from estimations and never appearing on account balance
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 09:57:50 AM

Any updates there? Obviously there is some kind of misconfiguration going there on suprnova.
What I found is that you had zcash hotfix update implemented on the same time I have been mining here is a proof form suprnova officital twitter account. That could lead to balance dissappearing from estimations and never appeared on account balance

There is 100% no error on suprnova, guaranteed no misconfiguration and the hotfix has nothing todo with stratums, it's just a daemon update.

Since many other users are complaining about similar issues on mph as well, I assume it's a nicehash issue.

Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 10:45:40 AM

Yes. and if it doesn't work, message me the address and I will check
PMed, I think hanging for 6 hours means it's not working automatically)

Orphzin

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:48:11 AM

What I found is that you had zcash hotfix update implemented on the same time I have been mining here is a proof form suprnova officital twitter account. That could lead to balance dissappearing from estimations and never appeared on account balance

There is 100% no error on suprnova, guaranteed no misconfiguration and the hotfix has nothing todo with stratums, it's just a daemon update.

Since many other users are complaining about similar issues on mph as well, I assume it's a nicehash issue.

but how do we got shares on suprnova??? and 0 zec on final balance?
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 11:53:33 AM

If your hashrate is not recognized by the pool (on the dashboard) - you don't get any balance.

Orphzin

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:59:46 PM

If your hashrate is not recognized by the pool (on the dashboard) - you don't get any balance.

But if I could get shares on that block

How can my final balance be 0?

And yes, when I started mining, there was hashrate in the pool, but I did not take printscreen, and when I got home, it was over.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 01:16:33 PM

And yes, when I started mining, there was hashrate in the pool, but I did not take printscreen, and when I got home, it was over.

I see you have credit, but you've not yet reached the minimal withdraw limit, it's 0.001 ZEC and you have 0.0008 zec

Orphzin

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:48:14 PM

I see you have credit, but you've not yet reached the minimal withdraw limit, it's 0.001 ZEC and you have 0.0008 zec

Yes, i have credit NOW because i start mining with my home hardware... It has nothing to do with my previous posts where I show YESTERDAY's shares
Orphzin

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:03:33 PM

Nicehash is ok now? I saw that they took the warning, someone already tested?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: