Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: which sentence is the best one?
bitcoin is the cash of our society
bitcoin is sth that you can keep your wealth from inflation
bitcoin can make you rich just for a short time
do you know about bitcoin that can help us to make real money?
a scarce currency without a central bank. only you hold it. you move/secure it when & how you want
Decentralized currency with value traded with complete transparency and with almost no fees
Online money, can be converted to virtually any currency and has high value.
A best way to earn extra money which will keep on growing over a period of time
do you know how to earn online without any investments? I use to earn $$ on that sites for free just like a sideline .
 Bitcoin can Change Your Life For a Short Time
The most and innovative currency so far that has an ability to make us rich in future
A digital currency that gives you a chance to earn some real money that can be used to almost anything.
With Bitcoin, you become your own bank.
Bitcoin is a revolutionary technology that had introduced a new form of digital cryptocurrency currency which can be made one's computer or any mining system. Bitcoin have lot of advantages like it's fast and it's transaction fees is very low and we can e
The only thing I can say that if you have bitcoins with you then your dream of getting rich is not far away from you as bitcoin has potential to make our dream into reality in future.
Hey want to earn money online and at the same time use it as a currency
 i love bitcoin because it is decentralize and no one can access our bitcoin without our private key and no one can ever shut down bitcoin network so we will never loss access to our bitcoins.
with bitcoin wallet maybe you could be a bank for yourself, and bitcoin currency is a very sophisticated
No need to put it in a bank for holding, price will surely rise, decentralized, you can earn something doing some small jobs in your free time and there's no fear of someone robbing you and you can use it almost everywhere on the intternet for everything,
it is just like a fiat but we can't touch it and it is reversible in case of transaction and you are owner of the money of your own you have .
We can get money out of bitcoin in various ways and is very easy
The most and innovative currency so far that has an ability to make us rich in future
 bitcoin is an internet currency just like every country has their own currency the same is in internet and it has its bitcoin. and they do not tell anything against bitcoin and consider it as a currency.
Bitcoin is the next digital currency in the future so believe me or not you will heard it and use it in the future,I asure.
guys i have something to tell you, did you know that bitcoin is an internet currency and through this you can buy something like online shopping and most of all you will earn extra money from it

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated(Today at 12:31:10 AM) :one sentence to introduce bitcoin to your friends  (Read 1463 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:03:03 AM

The only thing I can say that if you have bitcoins with you then your dream of getting rich is not far away from you as bitcoin has potential to make our dream into reality in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:06:55 AM

Ill just say " Hey want to earn money online and at the same time use it as a currency", just by saying that Ill get the attention I need for them to listen to me well about Bitcoin. All of them  needs to see that bitcoin is something great in the online world. They will see that not only we can earn it online we can even use it to transact with anything who accepts bitcoin.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:13:20 AM

I have voted for

a scarce currency without a central bank. only you hold it. you move/secure it when & how you want

And i think this is the best description for bitcoin, i love bitcoin because it is decentralize and no one can access our bitcoin without our private key and no one can ever shut down bitcoin network so we will never loss access to our bitcoins.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:16:15 AM

The one sentence I use when introducing bitcoin to anybody is, "With Bitcoin, you become your own bank."
Lol it's like the tagline of blockchain, I think with bitcoin wallet maybe you could be a bank for yourself, and bitcoin currency is a very sophisticated
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:21:26 AM

I'd say:" No need to put it in a bank for holding, price will surely rise, decentralized, you can earn something doing some small jobs in your free time and there's no fear of someone robbing you and you can use it almost everywhere on the intternet for everything, it's the future of economy." One longer sentence...

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:23:47 AM

Done Voting and this is the result,the highest is what i voted with 33.3%

do you know about bitcoin that can help us to make real money?

Almost most of my friends which I talk about bitcoin,it is earning bitcoin like a real money makes them interested.Most of them wants to earn or to try it online. Its an alternative opportunity to earn online in your spare that attracts them  Cheesy

Open for Campaigns
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:42:44 AM

one sentence to introduce bitcoin to your friends who is not engineer and not heard btc before

the senctence must be shorter than 100 characters, and lead him want to know more.

post your sentence here .  I will add it to the poll
i will explain my friend that... it is just like a fiat but we can't touch it and it is reversible in case of transaction and you are owner of the money of your own you have .
i think this sentence will explain in better way .
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:54:07 AM

Maybe I'll introduce bitcoin to my friends by saying "We can get money out of bitcoin in various ways and is very easy".
That might make my friends interested in bitcoin Grin
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:40:44 PM

Price is rising over past few years and the adoption level is also growing so we are likely to see exponential price rise in future so i think best way to tell friend and attract them towards bitcoin could be...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:58:11 PM

Maybe I'll introduce bitcoin to my friends by saying "We can get money out of bitcoin in various ways and is very easy".
That might make my friends interested in bitcoin Grin

Yes and we should emphasize more on making money factor and that will surely attract them towards bitcoins as everyone has a wish to earn more money and that wish is fulfilled with bitcoins.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:57:59 PM

one sentence to introduce bitcoin to your friends who is not engineer and not heard btc before

the senctence must be shorter than 100 characters, and lead him want to know more.

post your sentence here .  I will add it to the poll
I would say:
Hey friend, do you know the best and most profitable cryptocurrency that is currently gaining momentum, this currency came with the ability protect your privacy and make you take cashless transaction anonymously without the intervention of any central bank or goverment at all ?
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:04:47 PM

Whenever I introduce bitcoin to any of my friend for the first time I used to say to them that bitcoin is an internet currency just like every country has their own currency the same is in internet and it has its bitcoin. and they do not tell anything against bitcoin and consider it as a currency.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:51:59 PM

One sentence to.make them impressed .

Bitcoin is the next digital currency in the future so believe me or not you will heard it and use it in the future,I asure.

Making them to think in the future and it use in the future will be a good thing for them to think what is in bitcoins and why it should be use as digital currency.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:31:10 AM

Hm one sentence to introduce  bitcoin to my friends, well its simply like this, "guys i have something to tell you, did you know that bitcoin is an internet currency and through this you can buy something like online shopping and most of all you will earn extra money from it". Is it sounds interesting??  Grin
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:22:39 AM

Most of  my friends are  jobless and  dont have income  then i select  a particular  paragraph  that bitcoin would  really give you an earning  opportunity  on which  these could somehow  motivate them to engage  into bitcoin and  i would be glad if they would  try to it. You  already help them to earn at the same tiem you are  helping bitcoin to grow even more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:32:13 PM

The one sentence I use when introducing bitcoin to anybody is, "With Bitcoin, you become your own bank."
yeah bitcoin has a decentralized system so that no one can control and do something on your account or your money in bitcoin, its advantages and different from bitcoin. so I think really what you're saying that are putting money in bitcoin then you become the bank for yourself, and you get you own privacy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:48:27 AM

I think they use bitcoin depend for what their purpose? I think if they use only bitcoin as a currency or payment method,
then they will not get rich as you say. maybe if they use bitcoin as a job, perhaps they will benefit greatly and become rich ?

nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:59:33 AM

I prefer to say "guys i have something to tell you, did you know that bitcoin is an internet currency and through this you can buy something like online shopping and most of all you will earn extra money from it"

because I'm a student, so I'd tell my friends about bitcoin who are students either who like extra money. haha

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:05:07 AM

I think the best way to tell our friends about bitcoin in one sentence that it is like a token which you can use to invest or pay goods with. Token because they will be surprise if we told him that it is a currency, since they have the other concept of what currency is.  Unlike giving them a hint about bitcoin being a token, since they are familiar how token works and you don't need to explain it further.  Token can be use as payment or investment tool.
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:01:52 PM

I have tried to introduce a few friends and family members to Bitcoin, but the reactions have always been either puzzling or negative. It seems that most people do not want to try anything new and are used to their routine. They are scared that if they get into Bitcoin, they will be doing something illegal, and think of only the negative aspects, refusing to hear the good parts of it. The one sentence that I agree with would be that it is a scarce currency without a centralized bank that you are in possession of and you can do what you want with it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: